Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
"No fish want to glow in here."

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do? ; A ;
  Take them out.
  Leave them.
  I don't know! D8 You think of something. 8)
View Results

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:16 pm
So, I'm sure you've all noticed some analyzers saying "No fish want to glow in here." (especially in the Mermaid section. :< )
The ones I've looked at still had the proper fish in the tank, and they still had normal life spans. (not ghost or lite fish)
But I don't think they glow. I don't know for a fact, since I haven't really stalked any of them to find out, I just took a look to see when the most recent post in their glow threads were. XD Some of them had very recent bumps with scores posted, but also had the "No fish want to glow in here" message. ">w>
I'm not sure what to do with these tanks! D:

Do you guys want me to move them out, or wait for the tank owners to do something about their tanks and just leave them be?
(Also, it'd be nice to know exactly what causes this. I'm pretty sure it's just the owner not logging in, since I never feed my fish and I don't have my analyzers saying "No fish want to glow in here." about my tank... "> > )

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 am
My tank analyzer's also like that I guess its because I don't have good fish in there I'm not sure about the others though. xD  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:10 pm
chiisai-akanbo
My tank analyzer's also like that I guess its because I don't have good fish in there I'm not sure about the others though. xD

lol Well yeah, if you have fish that don't actually glow, then that makes sense. Unlike the tanks wish fish that DO glow. XD Gaah, I don't know what to do. ; A ; I'll probably just leave them... 'Cause I'm lazy like that. emotion_yatta xd
Not really related, but I kinda wish Goldfish could glow... Having a full tank of them would be so adorable. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:15 pm
Blood Pop

lol Well yeah, if you have fish that don't actually glow, then that makes sense. Unlike the tanks wish fish that DO glow. XD Gaah, I don't know what to do. ; A ; I'll probably just leave them... 'Cause I'm lazy like that. emotion_yatta xd
Not really related, but I kinda wish Goldfish could glow... Having a full tank of them would be so adorable. emotion_kirakira

wahh XD BP!?! lazy!?! OnO imposibbruuuu! XD lol
IKR!! I though they glowed before so I made a full tank of them (way way back) sadly they don't xD (if only hermits glow in bulk too xD)  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Ranchi

Tasty Target

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:15 am
As far as I know, fish who don't want to glow are either too low quality, or they haven't been fed for over 24 hours. That might explain the recent bumps, if they were merely 24+ hours old.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 am
chiisai-akanbo
Blood Pop

i think it's because a member is inactive with both not being on gaia or feeding their fish 3nodding

it's perfectly fine if you leave it there because most of the member's are inactive for school sweatdrop
so there will be an increase in these tank's 3nodding

but you could move them to the last page of that section to sort them out sweatdrop

ninjaboy1989

Profitable Grabber

11,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:47 pm
Ranchi
As far as I know, fish who don't want to glow are either too low quality, or they haven't been fed for over 24 hours. That might explain the recent bumps, if they were merely 24+ hours old.

off topic..

RANCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:49 pm
Blood Pop
]

another off topic..

BP!!!!! :O!!
the avi the avi!!!! emotion_jawdrop
emotion_bigheart  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Ranchi

Tasty Target

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Ranchi

off topic..

RANCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! heart

Yeah, uhm, hiii sweatdrop

Sorry for being away for so long, I do try to get on and bump when I can, I've just got a really horrible RL gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:15 am
chiisai-akanbo
Blood Pop

wahh XD BP!?! lazy!?! OnO imposibbruuuu! XD lol
IKR!! I though they glowed before so I made a full tank of them (way way back) sadly they don't xD (if only hermits glow in bulk too xD)

lol Weeeeell, I'm not always lazy... But when I am, nothing matters to me anymore. emotion_drool rofl

You likes my avi? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:20 am
ninjaboy1989
i think it's because a member is inactive with both not being on gaia or feeding their fish 3nodding

it's perfectly fine if you leave it there because most of the member's are inactive for school sweatdrop
so there will be an increase in these tank's 3nodding

but you could move them to the last page of that section to sort them out sweatdrop
Oh... So because I log in everyday, it doesn't matter if I don't feed my fish or not? XD
Or maybe you only need to feed them when you just put them in the tank?... ninja

If there's going to be an increase because of school and all, I may as well just leave them. It'd be reeeeeeally tedious to keep up with them and keep moving them around. X A X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:21 am
Ranchi

That could very well explain the recent bumps with the high scores posted in them. 3nodding  

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers