Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Frustration with the Boyfriend

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose Han

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:39 pm
Hey girls, sorry its really long but, I have been dealing with this problem for a long time.

Alright, here is my problem. Every time when we get into a disagreement he says things that really bother me and sometimes really get my goat and makes me very angry and upset.For and example (to nights disagreement.) We usually bowl in a league on Thursdays (our only night off together) for 32 weeks out of the year. He really wants us to bowl together again this year in the same league, but I m not sure I want to this year. I love to bowl, been bowling in leagues for over 12 years. But I would also like to spend our only night together just me and him, doing things that couples do.

When I told him how I felt about doing the league this year and why I didn't want to he got angry with me. Then he went off saying that since I don't want to bowl he is going to get rid of his bowling equipment since we aren't joining this league, because there is no point in having it. REALLY?! Just because I don't want to bowl in this league your going to get rid of your bowling equipment? Just because I don't want us to do this specific league, It doesn't mean I don't want us to bowl at all. We can still go out and bowl and have fun with out making a commitment. Plus I probably would want to join another league further down the road that is shorter and not as long.

When he says things like that, it really makes my blood boil and it seems he says things like that every time I tell him something he doesn't like. Its getting really old and its quiet childish honestly. I have told him many times not say things like that, but he does it any ways and just says he's not bluffing and he's really is going to do it. I don't know how else to handle this or what to say to him to get him to stop saying things like this.Why does he say those things and What should I do?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:10 am
User Image

Kill him with kindness, if he wants to get pissy just walk away and try talking to him later.
If he is dead set on acting like a spoiled brat, let him.
Just ignore it and he will start going WTF shes not reacting to it anymore. D:
It will eventually stop, if not then I guess sit him down and really tell him to knock it off.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

Blood Pop

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:25 am
What she said. ^

If he's acting like a child, treat him like a child.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:49 pm
Well have you called it to his attention that every time one thing doesn't go his way he throws temper tantrums? If not then I think that should be a conversation to have once he calms down. But for now do start ignoring his behavior when he tries pulling one of those pissy fits and he'll learn that you will not be responding to it anymore and he'll have to find another way to express his anger and communicate with you.  

SailorHoneyMoon

Rose Han

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:47 pm
I have never actually tried ignoring him, but I have called him on it and he told me he is aware of it. Ignoring him will be hard but I will have to give it a try.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games