Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
So.. another question.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

audinobutt

Snack

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:12 pm
❤ This afternoon i got a notice telling me that my tank was going to glow with 2 fish, and when it was time to glow it was 5 minutes later than it was supposed to glow, my absol glow indicator didn't even show i was glowing (i had found out i was glowing thanks to Pg 10 in the guild High end mix section) And to top it off, my tank only had 1 fishy glow and after it ended i got my next glow time notification and its back to only 1 fish glowing again. Did i do something bad? D:

Please tell me how to make more fishies glow?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:12 am
❤ UPDATE

So like I tried taking out all the clutter, and tried putting in all the same type of fish. I checked my analyzer and now none of the fish want to glow D: which fish should i use? Right now i'm using the Arrow fish, since i had enough to make a full tank with them, do they not glow? or do i just have to wait for them to glow? the temperature makes them happy and I've fed them also the music gave them happy hearts too so should i just be waiting and hopefully they will glow soon?

audinobutt

Snack

audinobutt

Snack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:55 am
❤ Okay so i did some reading e . e; (someone told me)

And decided to put my jelly back in since he's the only thing in my inventory that is actually willing to glow >n<; hoping to buy more soon, but i'm still iffy about spending on the tank since i know so little about it all still Dx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:00 pm
You mean, when it said "Your aquarium will start glowing with so-and-so fish between 2:50 and 3:00 pm", it glowed at 3:05 pm? Or it was glowing at 2:55?

And if you had a Goldfish in your tank, or a fish that doesn't ever glow, maybe it was including that fish in the ones that would glow?
I don't know, I've never had this happen to me before, so I'm just guessing. XD

As for the fish not glowing after putting them in, no fish glow right after being put in the tank, it seems. (My Dolphins don't) So, after the first glow is supposed to happen and none of the fish are active, they will actually glow during the next one. And yes, Arrow Fish do glow. :3

(Why do I feel like I'm not making any sense? XD )

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

audinobutt

Snack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:14 pm
Blood Pop
You mean, when it said "Your aquarium will start glowing with so-and-so fish between 2:50 and 3:00 pm", it glowed at 3:05 pm? Or it was glowing at 2:55?

And if you had a Goldfish in your tank, or a fish that doesn't ever glow, maybe it was including that fish in the ones that would glow?

As for the fish not glowing after putting them in, no fish glow right after being put in the tank, it seems. (My Dolphins don't) So, after the first glow is supposed to happen and none of the fish are active, they will actually glow during the next one. And yes, Arrow Fish do glow. :3

❤ Blah i've been everywhere I stuck my Jelly in there back because my bf told me that the arrow fish seldomly glow. The jelly is the only thing that glows frequently every day. I had my lil seahorse glow once. So i stuck him in there too. If i get enough donations i may switch my tank to a mini monsters tank. Not sure yet still deciding. And yeah the analyzer was really derpy when i switched my tank to arrowfish >< idk what was going on XD

Also why does it say i have a gold cap now? What does that mean?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:14 pm
KinkyRice
Blood Pop

❤ Blah i've been everywhere I stuck my Jelly in there back because my bf told me that the arrow fish seldomly glow. The jelly is the only thing that glows frequently every day. I had my lil seahorse glow once. So i stuck him in there too. If i get enough donations i may switch my tank to a mini monsters tank. Not sure yet still deciding. And yeah the analyzer was really derpy when i switched my tank to arrowfish >< idk what was going on XD

hold the phone on getting mini monsters, im workin on something  

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

audinobutt

Snack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:17 pm
Campb3ll
KinkyRice
Blood Pop

❤ Whats up? Got any fish choices advice?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:23 pm
KinkyRice
Campb3ll
KinkyRice
Blood Pop

❤ Whats up? Got any fish choices advice?

its secretness...just no buy fishies..or else...stuff  

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:35 pm
KinkyRice
Blood Pop

Kokeshi Dolls (yellow or black ones) seem to be the cheapest decent monsters at 20K a piece. You could also try lightning bugs, alpha grams, walkers, or galoshes. They're not as good, but they're okay. And cheap. XD

You mean the Gold Cap section on the analyzer? The Gold Cap listing next to the fish's names are just the maximum amount you can get from that fish. Nowadays it's near impossible to max out a fish, so you don't have to worry much about that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:37 pm
Campb3ll

❤ >< wait whut!? alrighty then. I'll keep looking up infos on it for now then~

audinobutt

Snack

audinobutt

Snack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:41 pm
Blood Pop

❤ Ohh~ thanks so much, you are so helpful >< <333

█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items