Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Fan Fiction
The Burning [Legend of Korra]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:02 pm
First off, I choose to blame Amonilicious for this atrocity that I have created. I hate shipping my OCs with canon characters, but I can't help it... he's poisoning my mind with this. This is quite short, really. This is more like a writing blurb... I have been suffering from a really bad art/writer's block... So, without further ado, here ya go.

"Crap."

"You have nowhere to run now, Equalist scum." The bender gave a wry smile as flames danced at his fingertips. He was right and Munashii knew it. She took a step backward and bumped into the brick wall behind her, causing her to take in her next breath sharply. She definitely had nowhere to run now. She was out of weapons; her electrified glove had been crushed by her enemy and she had not thought earlier to equip herself with the bolas commonly used by Equalists. Her fingers involuntarily twitched, reminding her of the words spoken by the master that had taught her and many others the art of Chi-Blocking. Anything can be a weapon, even yourself...

"Now you pay, scum!" growled the firebender before lunging at her. Flames licked at her hungrily and she managed to duck to avoid the worst of it. The dark-haired Equalist could feel the heat radiating from that dangerous fire. Shifting her weight, her adept fingers found the connecting points of energy in the left arm of the bender, rendering it useless. However, she wasn't quick enough to avoid the fire as the bender swept his remaining hand forward and across her face. An agonized scream shattered the cool air of the night, causing raven pigeons to take flight.

The female Equalist was slumped over, her pale hands covering her face. Searing pain flashed across her face and upper neck, causing her to let out a small whimper in pain. She had played with fire before and she had never been afraid of it. She never had any reason to fear or hate the element until now.

"Maybe that'll make you learn your lesson," came the voice of the man, victory apparent in his mocking voice. She made no attempt to reply, her fingers digging into her skin reflexively and bringing in more pain. "And now it's time for you to sleep." Munashii made no sound as the thick boot of the bender connected with her temple, forcing her into the dark embrace of unconsciousness.

-

"Where is she?!" came an angry and slightly fearful shout. The people, doctors, struggled to keep the frenzied Lieutenant from the figure resting serenely in the hospital bed.

"Sir, you can't see her! She's still in a cri-"

"I don't care!" With a grunt, the Lieutenant shoved the doctor and two nurses aside before rushing to the side of the unconscious Munashii. His usually hard eyes softened at the sight of the female Equalist. Burns marred the usually pale face of the woman. She would be scarred for life, he knew. He had to fight the urge to brush her long hair out of her face, but even the softest touch would bring pain to the one he-

He stiffened. Had that thought really crossed his mind? He had no reason to have such strong emotions towards the Equalist. After all, she was low-ranking and worthless. Completely expendable. And yet...

He straightened and turned away, unwilling to deal with those thoughts at the time. He had come to find out what he had wanted to - that his fellow Equalist was still alive, at least somewhat. Although another death at the hands of a bender would be good for drawing in new recruits, he had no desire to witness the funeral of another... friend.

"I'm finished here. At least keep her alive." came the suddenly emotionless voice of the Lieutenant as he exited the room swiftly and without another word.

The nurses smirked, one speaking up with a chuckle.

"He loves her."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:49 pm
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. Lol, i totally had a Happy "He llllllllllllllikes her" moment there [if you watch Fairy Tail] . I don't even know the fandom and I usually hate OC x Canon pairings too - but this was well done so I can't complain~  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:03 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw. Lol, i totally had a Happy "He llllllllllllllikes her" moment there [if you watch Fairy Tail] . I don't even know the fandom and I usually hate OC x Canon pairings too - but this was well done so I can't complain~

Sadly, I don't watch Fairy Tail. o.o

Have you watched Avatar: The Last Airbender? Legend of Korra is based in the same world. xD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:51 am
Master Huntress Munashii
PoppiHollaPuddelz

Sadly, I don't watch Fairy Tail. o.o

Have you watched Avatar: The Last Airbender? Legend of Korra is based in the same world. xD

No, but I suppose I should, it's pretty popular ;3  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Fan Fiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out