Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ∞ Wrestle: Marvel, DC, Darkhorse
DC Evolution, Adventure , Open [Coast City] [Open]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

Twenty years have passed since the epic battle of Blackest Night. Twenty years of heroics, adventure, and change. Heroes have hung their capes and boots up for good, though some still fight on. Others continue the fight, managing their normal life alongside the one under the cape. Many have found themselves with a new title; 'Parents'.

New crusaders, many young teens, rise from their parents' shadows. As they begin to seek out to create their own adventures, new villains and old take up arms. Battles begin to ensue, legends shall be made, and the next generation of DC comics shall be made!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:59 pm
To Join:

See the main thread

HERE

and fill out the form.

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:48 pm
Coast City

Coast City is home, most famously, to Ferris Aircraft, as well as many great beaches to surf on. The Jordan family takes residence here, and it is located close to Edwards Airforce Base and Fort Rock.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:44 pm
GREEN LANTERN
Carlie Jordan

"One day, I'm gonna be the greatest Green Lantern ever..."

The school bell at Coast City High School rang, signifying the start of the school day, and one of the hundreds of students at the school was busy retrieving some school supplies from her locker.

Carlie Jordan was a normal teenager. Mostly. She was rather popular at school, her family was well-off financially, she played bass guitar... and she was also a space cop, as well as the heiress of an entire business, and also the Princess of an immortal race of females and their equivalent to the space cops Carlie was a part of-- the leaders of which were genetically related to those immortal females and were immortal themselves.

The funny thing about it was, Carlie wasn't just royalty in one Lantern Corps-- the one she had joined treated her well too, since her father, Hal Jordan, was one of the greatest Green Lanterns ever, and Carlie was hoping to live up to his name. He was Coast City's hometown hero, after all...

"... And don't you doubt it!"

Current Mood: Calm
Current Location: Coast City High School

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:17 am
Revenant
Phoebe Foster

"Hunting is my game...

Standing at the entrance to the school, a small, folded piece of paper in her hand, was another young girl, unattached to crowds of locker-opening students. This girl was new. Out of place. And mellow with the whole scene.

She watched with calm hazel eyes as everyone passed her; a few of the boys looked over to her with a wink or a familiar gleam of admiration in their eyes. Her tall, slender figure was indeed nothing to scoff at. And her demeanor of perpetual serenity was definitely inviting. The only thing a person could say was strange about her, was the single, fingerless, and leather-looking glove on her right hand.

It matched her outfit well enough, as she had planned, but the strange markings on the back of it were catching a few eyes as well; these eyes were mostly women who weren't happy this girl was getting a few looks. Sighing, the girl looked to her schedule in her hand.

AP Physics... let the fun begin early... As the past few years of her life came back to her in that moment, Phoebe Foster began to hear the familiar tug of hissing come into her ear. The source of the noise, she knew, was her glove. A disguised gauntlet of alien origin, or so she guessed. Sounded feasible to her.

While she didn't understand any of what the hissing was trying to say, she felt her eyes lifting to fall upon a specific person in the halls. A girl, around her age, maybe a little younger, with black hair and brown eyes. The aura the glove gave the girl in Phoebe's eyes was one she hadn't seen before. Something had to be up.

Pushing her way past a few people, inching ever closer to the girl her gauntlet picked out as strange, Phoebe came to stop right in front of the girl's locker, standing just beside her. A bit nervously, as there were obviously plenty of other people she could've stopped by, she picked her words carefully.

"Umm... hi." She said, her usual quiet voice just barely audible over the clamor and bustle of the halls. "I'm new here, and I was wondering if... if you maybe had AP Physics first period?" Quickly, she lowered her gloved hand for a shake. "I'm Phoebe, by the way... Phoebe Foster."

"... it's all in the wrist..."

Current Mood: A bit nervous, but hopeful.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 am
GREEN LANTERN
Carlie Jordan

Carlie had just shut her locker when the Phoebe approached her. She gave the other girl a genuine smile and took her hand, not seeming to care about the glove.

"Hi there! I'm Carlie, Carlie Jordan." she said happily. "I suppose I'll be the first here to say welcome to Coast City High, the best high school in the state! And yeah, I have AP Physics first period. Ms. Donovan; she's a pretty chill woman."

Not to mention attractive... Carlie thought to herself, but she banished that thought immediately.

"So, what's your name? Phoebe? Cool," she continued, leading the new girl down the hall and to the nearest stairwell to lead her up to the second floor of the school.

Current Mood: Happy

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:39 am
Revenant
Phoebe Foster

"Hunting is my game...

Phoebe was inwardly shocked at the genuine smile Carlie returned to her. She hadn't expected anyone to be quite the nice. The warmth of Carlie's words was welcoming to her, and she walked alongside the girl with her hands at the strap of her backpack.

She had to blink a few times as they walked, as her glove had just given her one of it's usual "lessons", in that it showed her a bunch of images and shouted at her in a language she couldn't understand about something she couldn't comprehend. Something about a ring. A green one. But that was all she gathered.

"Yeah... my dad was all excited for me to go here... said it'd be good for me. We just moved from New Mexico, and I haven't really socialized much..." Phoebe replied, her voice breaking into her usual scratchy tone as it often did near the end.

Current Mood: Content, if a but nervous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:04 am
GREEN LANTERN
Carlie Jordan

Carlie led Phoebe out from the second floor, past the main office and library which faced each other on said floor, and leading her out to the wide catwalk which led to Bartlett Hall. Bartlett Hall housed the school gym and more advanced curriculum courses, like Ms. Donovan's AP Physics class. While they walked, Carlie told Phoebe about the school: the teachers, who was popular and who wasn't, and then showed Phoebe her own schedule, which consisted entirely of Honors and AP classes, except for Home Studies this semester.

"... And Mr. O'Donnell, the Home Studies teacher? Total d**k, I swear. He acts like some stuffy British university professor, but I know for a fact that he lived in Los Angeles most of his life." Carlie was saying. "He's such a tool it's not even funny."

Current Mood: Happy

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:44 am
Revenant
Phoebe Foster

"Hunting is my game...

Dismissing the thoughts the gauntlet forced into her head, Phoebe nodded silently along with Carlie's words. She was hardly surprised about the "popular" list the girl gave; all schools had something like it. Phoebe just usually preferred to remove herself from the list entirely.

Upon seeing all of Carlie's classes, Phoebe was taken for a moment. This girl has everything going for her... and whatever that ring is... She chuckled, lightly, after Carlie dismissed the Home Studies teacher as a tool.

"I think there's always teachers like that... back in Carlsbad, there was this really obnoxious English teacher, Mrs. Hockner. She was all... gross... and whenever you did one little thing wrong on an assignment... she would get all up in your face, and... she spit when she talked..." Phoebe offered an exaggerated shiver at the memory.

She cleared her throat again as they carried on throughout the hall. The building did seem pretty nice, and she was a lot more hopeful than she had been earlier in the day. Guess all it took was someone being nice to me right off the bat... I got pretty lucky... Shortly, they came to the room with the number their schedules' associated with Ms. Donovan's AP Physics class.

"Guess this is the place..." She said in a whisper, more to herself than Carlie.

Current Mood: Content, if a but nervous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:50 pm
GREEN LANTERN
Carlie Jordan

Carlie nodded, and led the way into the class. There were regular desks, as well as several island-like tables in the back of the room. There weren't any kids in the classroom yet; they were early.

At the teacher's desk was a young, curvaceous, blonde-haired woman: Ms. Katie Donovan, who was, by all accounts, the most attractive female teacher at the school.

"Oh, Carlie, hey there! Who's this?" she asked,standing up and striding over to the two girls. Carlie, who was momentarily tongue-tied, managed to pull herself together.

"Phoebe. Phoebe Foster." she said. "Phoebe, this is Ms. Donovan."

Oncaro
Crew

Hilarious Genius

2,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:32 pm
Revenant
Phoebe Foster

"Hunting is my game...

Phoebe was taken, as she usually was, by the little posters that the teacher placed throughout the room. Mostly little sayings and reminders for respecting people and yourself. Her eyes were drawn down, though, when the bright, cheery voice of another woman could be heard. Holding her backpack's strap with both hands, she noticed the expression Carlie had made upon being spoken to by Ms. Donovan.

Wonder if something's wrong... The young woman's thoughts were interrupted by another cascade of hissing in her skull; her gauntlet letting her know it wanted her focused on whatever that ring Carlie had was. As Carlie introduced the beautiful teacher, Phoebe offered a tiny smile and nodded. "Hello," She offered, her voice cracking slightly. "It's nice to meet you..."

Phoebe couldn't help but notice that this woman was incredibly attractive; she rarely, if ever, looked at a person with that idea being the first to pop into her mind, if she admitted anything in such a way to herself that person had to be remarkable looking.

Current Mood: Confused, slightly

∞ Wrestle: Marvel, DC, Darkhorse

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas