Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
back at the back mobile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  free gold
View Results

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:12 am
basically to summarize:

I told them the guild should have its own mule tank to help with the guilds funds.
Funds used to generate more guild activity and interest among members of the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:16 am
Sparkling Waters Guild
chiisai-akanbo
Peachy_Girl_Momo
Blood Pop
momo the peachy
Vishkah
iTreeTrunks
Clumsy_Lost_Child
Hikari chan21
angelwingsflower
I Am Lulu Belle
kandykahne

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:27 am
1. Who will manage the guild mule tank?
2. Is it to ok to place other guilds in its glow thread, signature?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:19 am
I think it's a great idea & would be more than happy to help manage, bump, & stalk the tank as much as possible. I have had a little less free time lately but things should settle down again soon. I'm not exactly sure what you're asking for as far as feedback. Let me know if you want any other info from me. Thanks for such a great suggestion.  

ilovethebronx

Generous Poster

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 pm
I could help manage it. I'm on pretty much all the time, so I can stalk a lot of the glows and bump. 3nodding
And I think it'd be okay to put other guilds that Sparkling Waters is affiliated with in the signature/glow thread. It could be like my glow thread, where I have most of the guilds/threads my tank is included in listed on page 2. xd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:59 pm
yum_puddi That would be a nice idea!
I think I have some galoshes and walkers somewhere in my invo I'm okay parting with.. emotion_yatta where should I send these babies lol?

And for managing the tank, I could help too, only when I am free though...
(thesis and web design+java is a pain in the *tooot* so I can't be on as much xD but I would love to help~ )

P.S
*looks at letter*....
Do my thesis for me neko? emotion_awesome
Joke xD

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:21 am
Blood Pop
I could help manage it. I'm on pretty much all the time, so I can stalk a lot of the glows and bump. 3nodding
And I think it'd be okay to put other guilds that Sparkling Waters is affiliated with in the signature/glow thread. It could be like my glow thread, where I have most of the guilds/threads my tank is included in listed on page 2. xd

I sent the tank info. Could you help me set up the glow thread and affiliates? I've already bought the fishes for that account with bg. :3 Signatures and stuff and who should we attune the glow time with? Yours? heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:31 am
chiisai-akanbo
yum_puddi That would be a nice idea!
I think I have some galoshes and walkers somewhere in my invo I'm okay parting with.. emotion_yatta where should I send these babies lol?

And for managing the tank, I could help too, only when I am free though...
(thesis and web design+java is a pain in the *tooot* so I can't be on as much xD but I would love to help~ )

P.S
*looks at letter*....
Do my thesis for me neko? emotion_awesome
Joke xD

I think I enjoyed writing that letter. o u o haha.. I love doing research and data analysis. I just love numbers for some weird reason. I could help you why not? Haha smile )

*data sent to you*  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ilovethebronx

Generous Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:23 am
I forgot to mention that I'm pretty sure I have some fishies I could donate as well. I wouldn't mind buying some either. I've only ever bought fish from the MP but have been thinking about buying some strike packs instead. Just wasn't sure which way was more cost effective. Are any of the fish you're looking for in the fourth strike? I should know that but I've never needed to know before.

I'd be happy to help set up the glow thread as well, if needed.

Also when you say you can attune the glow times, I'm curious how do you do that?

I'm sure I'm forgetting something else but I'll just post again when I remember (if that's alright).  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:49 am
kandykahne
I forgot to mention that I'm pretty sure I have some fishies I could donate as well. I wouldn't mind buying some either. I've only ever bought fish from the MP but have been thinking about buying some strike packs instead. Just wasn't sure which way was more cost effective. Are any of the fish you're looking for in the fourth strike? I should know that but I've never needed to know before.

I'd be happy to help set up the glow thread as well, if needed.

Also when you say you can attune the glow times, I'm curious how do you do that?

I'm sure I'm forgetting something else but I'll just post again when I remember (if that's alright).

currently the GMT is GMT +7 hours and GMT -7hours
that being said its either 7am to the other care taker or 7pm to the other caretaker. It can be seen under your profile preferences. Well if you do have fish which you are willing to share to the guild mule please send them to (I will send it via mail because I don't want the mule to be publicly known)

Thanks.  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers