Submit

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:02 pm
So, a few years back, I went to a new school and I met this girl Ray. We became friends and blah blah blah. Fast forward to the end of the school year. We had a big fight over me being too bossy and her doing something. We ended up in the principles like, twice a day. Long story short, we stopped being friends after that, and then the next year came and we got in another fight after making up, and then repeated the above. A year after that. (last school year). On the first day we were friends and I met a girl Robyn and we became friends, and then the three of us became best friends and we did everything together. And then Ray started to act like a prep (I have nothing against them just the ones at my school are jerks) and started being rude and mean and saying she was better at this and that than us. So Robyn and I got mad and broke off friendship with her and then a week later we were friends again. THEN long story short we got in a fight (me against them) and I haven't talked to them since last week when they texted me and they were pleading for my friendship again.

So, should I accept them back? I honestly want Ray back but I seriously had enough of Robyn. She gets on my nervous now that I thing about it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I would think you would have just about enough of ray since you got into the most fights with her. But with all these fights going on, it doesn't seem like you three ever talked about why you fought so much. You really should pick your battles because some things are not worth an argument.

That being said I honestly don't know, but I do advise before you decide to be either of their friends again you sit down with them and talk about the issues you have with them.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nu Sanniang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:25 pm
~User Image~
This is a toughy situation especially without knowing details of fights and such.
but like Aishi said communications seem to be the major problem here.
And ultimately the decision is yours, you have to decide if you're going to be happier with them or without them.

sad Whatever decision you make just be confident in it. Know that not everything is worth fighting over and just try to enjoy your Senior year? As much as possible <3

Sorry i couldnt be much help

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:37 pm
Thanks you two anyway.

Well, the reason I didn't go into detail with the fights was because the bigger ones are pretty nasty with words. Basically, on the very first one it was because she thought I was too bossy. The next fight was because of this lying chick Arden. She pretty much broke us up because she would make up mean stuff about us it tell it to the other. The third was because of Ray being rude.

I really don't know what to do sicne school starts in less than three weeks.  

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Nu Sanniang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:55 pm
~User Image~
Tone when communicating is everything and the trust issue seems very poor.
If you want to be friends with them any (but cautions) go ahead but even if you don't being friendly to each other is still better then being enemies.
Maybe you guys won't be as "close" as you once were but at least get to the point where you respect each other and just enjoy each other company when around and not have to feel uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:05 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
So, a few years back, I went to a new school and I met this girl Ray. We became friends and blah blah blah. Fast forward to the end of the school year. We had a big fight over me being too bossy and her doing something. We ended up in the principles like, twice a day. Long story short, we stopped being friends after that, and then the next year came and we got in another fight after making up, and then repeated the above. A year after that. (last school year). On the first day we were friends and I met a girl Robyn and we became friends, and then the three of us became best friends and we did everything together. And then Ray started to act like a prep (I have nothing against them just the ones at my school are jerks) and started being rude and mean and saying she was better at this and that than us. So Robyn and I got mad and broke off friendship with her and then a week later we were friends again. THEN long story short we got in a fight (me against them) and I haven't talked to them since last week when they texted me and they were pleading for my friendship again.

So, should I accept them back? I honestly want Ray back but I seriously had enough of Robyn. She gets on my nervous now that I thing about it.

Here's the thing: true friends go through numerous battles together, but will be together at the end biggrin It's up to you if you want to accept her back again, or stand your ground against the crap that she's been pulling on you.  

BellaRose2011

Friendly Regular

20,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items