DepartedDearly

Dapper Survivor

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:36 pm
OH and I would screw death *literally* just for the hell of it XD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:40 pm
....finally unsheathe the katana I've been keeping in my closet and kill anyone I see on my way to my girlfriend's house...knock on the door...kiss her and die...leaving a trail of blood and bodies on the way  

Fux this account

Hel Daughter of Loki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:01 am
Well... sex would be a good way to go... or reading a good book (don't care if u think it's boring).

but honestly it would probobly be about 6 minutes of me freaking out and then 4 minutes of me trying to figure out what i should do with the rest of my life, ultimatly i would die without desiding... sad but somehow comical and therefore fitting...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:34 pm
evilfaerie13

SPIDERS TASTE REALLY GOOD BY THE WAY... GOT TO LOVE TRUTH OR DARE

Really? Sweet! I'll try one later...I got tons hanging in my closet. xd  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:36 pm
First, i'd kick the arses of all those I didn't like. Then, I'd make out with my GF. Then, at the last second, I'd try to spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsillicovolcanoconiosis.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:55 pm
mostly likly write quick notes to my family,my boyfriend and best friend thanking them for making my life worth living untill now ^^ and tell them how much i love them , then try and down as much milk as possible ^^  

The_Pink_Furby

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

DustyOHara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:48 pm
id get smashed on budwiser sit naked in a bean bag chair eating doritoes watching nascar. then when death came to get me...id screw him/her. in hell id sit naked on a bean bag chair eating cocain covered doritoes while watching nascar  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:47 pm
I would get the last rights said to me. Confess my sins. Grab my guitar and play "Fade to Black" by Metallica.  

Static Thrash

1,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Akaratichi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:51 am
Probabley sex with my girlfriend (or depending on the time it goes maybe boyfriend if i have one at the time the 10 min starts)

or kill annyone on my way to the supermarket and eat a bag of nacho's whitout paying for em.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:56 am
get high, confess my sins, write a will, make out with my boyfriend, play the hardest song i knowe on my guitar, then roam around a lake singing silver and cold till the reaper comes.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas