Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
Bizarro gundams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:29 pm
I was wondering what an alternate universe of the gundam series would be like. For example say the zeons were the good guys but the earth federation was the villans in the one year war. Kinda ridiculous I know but think about the RX-78-2 gundam without the white, blue, red, and yellow (please tell me if I left out any colors) color scheme.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:38 pm
gadesso
I was wondering what an alternate universe of the gundam series would be like. For example say the zeons were the good guys but the earth federation was the villans in the one year war. Kinda ridiculous I know but think about the RX-78-2 gundam without the white, blue, red, and yellow (please tell me if I left out any colors) color scheme.

oh a zeon gundam biggrin  

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:13 pm
Duhh Its AJ
gadesso

oh a zeon gundam biggrin
Not what I'm talking about but now that you mention it the zeons did make their own gundam in a video game that is.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:35 pm
gadesso
Duhh Its AJ
gadesso

oh a zeon gundam biggrin
Not what I'm talking about but now that you mention it the zeons did make their own gundam in a video game that is.[/quote

ya thats what im talking about

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:38 pm
I was thinking like zeon colors on a zeon created mobile suit Gundam!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:20 am
Ok heres what I was thinking: In the one year war the earth federation wants to control all of the colonies. The zeons go against the corrupt ways of the EF and fight back with machines called mobile suits (Zakus) and they've put up a real good fight. Now the earth federation has data on the zeon's MS and create their own mobile suits the guntank, guncannon, and gundam. Kinda like that but I kinda didn't intend on making a story I just though the gundams would have colors that would make them look a bit evil.  

gadesso
Vice Captain

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:44 pm
Honestly i didn't want the EA to win the war >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 pm
Honestly why did the EA have to build new ms? (Not saying the GMs arn't cool but) the Zeons were good!  

Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
Crew

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 pm
gadesso
Ok heres what I was thinking: In the one year war the earth federation wants to control all of the colonies. The zeons go against the corrupt ways of the EF and fight back with machines called mobile suits (Zakus) and they've put up a real good fight. Now the earth federation has data on the zeon's MS and create their own mobile suits the guntank, guncannon, and gundam. Kinda like that but I kinda didn't intend on making a story I just though the gundams would have colors that would make them look a bit evil.

EVIL! I TELL YOU! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 pm
gadesso

Are you saying like the Zaku having like white and blue instead of green and blue?  

iMiss Luxury

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:35 am
iMiss Luxury
gadesso

Are you saying like the Zaku having like white and blue instead of green and blue?
Yeah something that would make them look diffrent from the iconic colors.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:29 am
gadesso
iMiss Luxury
gadesso

or like a GM with zeon colors right?  

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

gadesso
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 pm
Duhh Its AJ
gadesso
iMiss Luxury
gadesso

Not exactly but think of the GM'S parts that are colored white are black.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 pm
gadesso
Duhh Its AJ
gadesso
iMiss Luxury
gadesso

Not exactly but think of the GM'S parts that are colored white are black.

i like that  

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out