Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ☺Profile Cubby
ForswakenRenegade's Characters

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ForsakenRenegade

Hilarious Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Fear the might of my rpc's!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:43 pm
Character  Name
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Designated Role Play(s):
House of M,
Name: Durzo blint
Nick Names: Durzo
Alias: Iron Justice

❧Physical Characteristics
User Image

Hair: short, blond
Eyes: blue
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Scars, Birthmarks, Tattoos: Odd color changing ruby gem tattoos on his hands. That are red when his skin is flesh.
Height: 6ft/10in.
Weight: 168
Marital Status: single
Orientation: straight

❧Personal Info
❖Transcripts:
Alignment: neutral, good
Current Occupation: Finding purpose since Iron Fist sent him on his final Quest.
Family: During a villains attempt to kidnapp Durzo, His parents were killed. Durzo was put into Iron Fists care after escaping the incident.
Lovers, Friends, and Others: His mentor and Father figure is Iron Fist.

❖Personal:
Personality: Quite, attempts to blend in. very tactical and Analytical. Also seems or appears very reserved.
Fears:Damage to his Face, gem tattoos. Losing his mentor Iron Fist.
Favorites: Enjoys food. Sparring, Testing his skills.

❧Skills,Abilities, and Powers
Skills: Durzo had intense martial arts and gym/parkour, training from years 5-18, Giving him heightened endurance as well.
Abilities: Acrobatics/gymnastics/parkour.
Powers: Superhuman endurance, And control of chi like his Mentor Iron fist. Durzo can also transform his skin into Obsidian, marble, Adamantium which is his natural mutant ability.
Weaknesses: Damage to his face. Gem tattoos.
Technology/Weapons/Pharpenilia: None.

History
Theme Song:
After 13 years of intense training in k'un lun and slaying Shou-Lao the Undying granting Durzo the title Iron Justice. Iron fist burdens Durzo with one final quest to finish all of his teachings. Iron Fist informs Durzo “Now that your teachings are complete I must bestow upon you one more quest. You must leave this place that you've considered home. To discover your true purpose, your place, in this world.
With subtle excitement Durzo bows . “With vigilance I shall complete your final quest.” Once eye contact is resumed. Iron fist replies. “I knew you would be more then willing. I think you would be best Starting off your quest at New York. Many people have made their lives prosperously there.

That day Iron Fist sent Durzo on a ship headed to New York. However upon his departure Durzo watches as his mentor get attacked by the mutant police. hardly able to escape Iron Fist flees to later join Luke Cage's Human Resistance Movement.  

ForsakenRenegade

Hilarious Hunter

☺Profile Cubby

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces