Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply The Photo Album [old events]
Town Square Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:46 pm
User Image
ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Bea's face brightened up at Tsuki's warm response, and she opened her mouth to reply when she felt her grip on Vicky break.

A flash of annoyance crossed her eyes before her face morphed into an innocently curious look, and she took a step away from Vicky. So maybe Bea was a bit forceful with her actions -- how the heck was Vicky going to socialize otherwise? Vicky reminded her too much of someone Bea used to know, and the fact the darker girl always wanted to be secluded annoyed Bea to no end.

Deciding not to say anything on the matter and let Dominic handle it, she scanned her surroundings again and kept an eye on Tsuki in case she fell. It would be stupid to get into another argument, and Bea was determined to have fun on this trip.

(( ooc: SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOOOOOOOOW- ))

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:49 pm
【тsυкi】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Dom, Ella, Bea, Rosie】↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: overwhelmed/flustered 】↗【ωhere i am: Town Square

User Image ↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

She smiled at Dominic and let him put her down. Tsuki favored her right side heavily so that she was barely putting any weight on her bad leg. Her eyes watched Dominic with a calculating look as he spoke to Victoria. She shook her head at him with a smile on her face. He's such a flirt... but he's very kind. Tsuki thought to herself and ran a hand through her hair before leaning against someone or something, not really paying attention to who or what she was leaning on.

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jennalaia
Vice Captain

Salty Sleuth

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Victoria Penn Black Rose

Almost as if on cue, Victoria began to instinctively step back as Dominic came near her, partly because she usually disliked people very close to her (which was especially what she disliked about Bea) and also because she knew at this point that Dominic had a strange way with women that made them do whatever he wanted them to do. But it was too late; she froze and Dominic had a hand on her cheek, which was quickly growing warm beneath his hand. She gazed into his cool eyes, her own violet ones hot with annoyance. Wait- what was he doing with his expres- oh god no no no, he's not smoldering is he, aaaaaah. Victoria flushed deeper. She did want to be a normal teenager sometimes, that was true, but she was by nature a reclusive person. Pull it together Vi, just go man up and put up with these people for a while, she told herself. She glanced at Bea nearby, catching the flash of annoyance in her eyes. It was possible that Vi was trying the girl's patience, and she decided it was probably a better idea to have the annoying bomb girl with her rather than against her. She sighed. "...Fine. As long as I get some time alone."

(...Tomo I think I squealed. And LOL, Lily.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:48 pm
Dominic ӍoschellaϨophomoreѴolta

шhere I AmTown Square
шho I'm WithToo Many People
Ңow I FeelHungry

User Image
↝With A Thousand Lies And A Good Disguise..

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

He stepped back to cradle Tsuki in his arms yet again, a small grin on his face. "Well, we should be going, yes?" He felt his stomach growl yet again and he rolled his eyes. He hadn't eaten lunch today because he was practicing restraint; something his uncle requested. He sighed. "I'm quite hungry." At that, he turned and sifted through the crowd easily, making his way towards the burger joint.

⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱⋰⋰┋⋱⋱┈ ┉ ⋰⋰┋⋱⋱

..Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes, Hit 'Em Right Between The Eyes↜

Cassinella
Vice Captain

8,700 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image
ʙᴇᴀᴛʀιcᴇ 'ʙᴇᴀ' ᴡιʟʟιᴀᴍs~~~~ÿεαɾ 10 - 'ƒïɾεсɾαсќεɾ'

Theme - Braveheart

The weak and timid Braveheart
Is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it.

Bea followed.

Embracing what little courage I have,
There's nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it's reckless.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:32 pm
【тsυкi】↗↗【11】↗↗【ƒairy ωren】

【ωho i'm ωiтh: Dom, Ella, Bea, Rosie】↗【hoω i ƒeeℓ: overwhelmed/flustered 】↗【ωhere i am: Town Square

User Image ↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Tsuki allowed him to pick her up and giggled a little at his stomach growling.

↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝↜ - ↝

Her Voice  

FreyaOrLoki
Crew

Shy Loiterer

13,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Photo Album [old events]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items