I feel like I should have been born a boy...... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 am
When I read the title, I immediately thought of transgender people. My boyfriend was born a woman but is actually a guy. He just got his name changed to his desired male name and got his sex changed on his license. I don't know if you're trans or not, but it's something to think about if it's a possibility.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:07 pm
Call me Rainleaf
When I read the title, I immediately thought of transgender people. My boyfriend was born a woman but is actually a guy. He just got his name changed to his desired male name and got his sex changed on his license. I don't know if you're trans or not, but it's something to think about if it's a possibility.
nope I'm a full female  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:34 pm
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Call me Rainleaf
nope I'm a full female

Then you're probably just a tomboy? Haha. I try not to let certain activities define our genders. I'm not one for gender roles. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 pm
Find a professional with whom to talk about these feelings. I'm not saying one way or another, but it's a long hard road. And, consider that your boyfriend;s life experience may also be impacting your feelings. As I said, find some professional guidance in the matter.  

Ginger Spice Isle

Obsessive Player

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 pm
Call me Rainleaf
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
Call me Rainleaf
nope I'm a full female

Then you're probably just a tomboy? Haha. I try not to let certain activities define our genders. I'm not one for gender roles. xD
I'm to much of a tomboy though but that might come from having an older brother but I still have those girl tendencys(wear skirts, weird cleaning streak times :was midnight one time and I felt like I needed to clean my room and it's a mess and still is: , like only once or twice a year do I really want to go shopping, love riding on the back of my dads motorcycle ; Harley; but no make up  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:42 pm
IslandGinger50
Find a professional with whom to talk about these feelings. I'm not saying one way or another, but it's a long hard road. And, consider that your boyfriend;s life experience may also be impacting your feelings. As I said, find some professional guidance in the matter.
It's fine it's just I sometimes feel like I'm to much of a tomboy but might come from having an older brother  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 pm
X_Will_of_Abyss_X
I'm to much of a tomboy though but that might come from having an older brother but I still have those girl tendencys(wear skirts, weird cleaning streak times :was midnight one time and I felt like I needed to clean my room and it's a mess and still is: , like only once or twice a year do I really want to go shopping, love riding on the back of my dads motorcycle ; Harley; but no make up

There's no such thing as 'too much of a tomboy'. That just doesn't make sense. And who cares if you like doing activities boys like to do? Again, you're assigning gender roles to certain things, and I don't really agree with that idea. I know men that like to clean and I know women who like to play video games, go to shooting galleries, and hate makeup. It's your personal preferences, unless you really feel that you should be a boy, but again, that goes to the transgender idea. That you were born a girl, but really want to be a boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm
Call me Rainleaf
X_Will_of_Abyss_X

There's no such thing as 'too much of a tomboy'. That just doesn't make sense. And who cares if you like doing activities boys like to do? Again, you're assigning gender roles to certain things, and I don't really agree with that idea. I know men that like to clean and I know women who like to play video games, go to shooting galleries, and hate makeup. It's your personal preferences, unless you really feel that you should be a boy, but again, that goes to the transgender idea. That you were born a girl, but really want to be a boy.
It was just a random thought to put up burning_eyes burning_eyes burning_eyes  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Call me Rainleaf

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:06 pm
X_Will_of_Abyss_X

And that was my response to said idea. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:08 pm
Call me Rainleaf
X_Will_of_Abyss_X

And that was my response to said idea. emotion_dowant
lol  

Vessel of Eve

Fashionable Hunter

17,275 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Chrome Prince

Dapper Darling

14,150 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:44 pm
Josephine Jo
ForgottenxLullaby
User Image

I personally have no gender~ It is not how I act or anything... I mean, I act like a female or male at times. But being called a female or male just doesn't feel right to me at all. It feels wrong, very wrong. So I just say, call me It, Victoria, Lullaby, or Person~

User Image

I don't mean offense by this, but... I find this a very difficult concept to grasp. I can understand, to a point, people wanting to be the opposite gender, but I can't grasp the concept of not feeling like any gender.

I mean, I'm born a woman, but I don't put any genders to thought. I don't care if someone wants to call me male, female, it, them, whatever, so long as they're respectful with it (I mean, online it's pretty hard to differentiate genders and I'm not the epitome of femininity to begin with).

I just... don't understand how you can feel like you're neither gender and refer to yourself as it? I mean, is there supposed to be a gender attached to your thoughts? neutral

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_angelright

Pretty sure that's what's referred to as "bi-gender"

gaia_angelleft gaia_diamond gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:30 pm
I really don't think there's a label to being... yourself? I mean in real life I get mistaken as a boy plenty of times... but I have my moments when I'm glad I was born a girl. I hate labeling myself, so whenever someones asks me if I'm lesbian I just say " well... I'm not straight... but I can't see the future, so I'm not lesbian either." In some cases whenever someones asks if I'm a tomboy, I just straight out tell them that I'm happy to be the way I am. All I know is, I'm me. I shouldn't try to explain it to other people. As long as I, myself know who I am.  

Watercolorrs

Quotable Lunatic

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas