Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
How many people use the Bootynator?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you use the Bootynator threads?
  Yes, everyday.
  Whenever I want to play Booty Grab.
  Among other threads/guilds.
  I used to. (Please post why you don't anymore.)
  No, I never do. (Please post why. D:)
View Results

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:57 am
Yes, I want to know how many people are actually using the Bootynator grab threads. XD
It's a lot of work maintaining it, so I want to see how far my efforts are going. emotion_0A0

Do you play in it everyday, whenever you can, once in a while, or never?
Please post here and/or vote in the poll! emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:08 am
I really only like grabbing from the bootynator.

Going to threads in forums seems to lag me more than going to the bootynator.  

Tarrien

Feral Mystic

21,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Timid 100

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:27 am
I love playing booty grab, & use 2 play everyday... but 4 some reason my computer started lagging & freezing up on the tanks.. I can't even do anything on my tank any more... My poor fish have probably starved 2 death... Poor things....  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:57 am
I try and lay bootygrab as much as I can, but with university now kicking down my door, I am finding it hard to even give time to my own thread. It also doesn't help em that I have terrible timing and seem to only be on when nothing is glowing.  

Campb3ll

3,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Felinophile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:15 am
bootynators are fast and less lag, i love them  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:08 am
I love the way it's set up, so I use it whenever I want to play Booty Grab. I can't play every day, but every 2 or 3 days I'll come by to grab a few tanks.  

Ysavvryl

Peaceful Lunatic

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:32 am
I love booty grabbing. I go through the listing here, my personal listing in my glow thread, BPP listing and about 3 to 4 other tank listings in one day. I love the sit up that this guild has and it lets me grab certain types. Normally I just go in others to grab everything but when I am here I am going through certain parts of the booty grab.
Normally the section that gives out gifts is the first place I hit when I am here. I am trying to gather a nice range of data on how often I get items from droppers and what all I will get and how often. So that section is a great aid.
I love this guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:28 pm
Every time that I want to play Booty Grab, I go to the Bootynator. The only thing that I dislike about it is the fact that I cannot check to see whether or not the tank is a full one (at least 15 fish or more), or tell if it is one of the 'weekend' tanks. Unless there was a way and I just fail at noticing the links that allow me to... sweatdrop

I really do appreciate the hard work put into the Bootynator. It has become a useful tool for grabbing from item-dropping tanks. ninja  

Kide Lyren

Deadly Risk-Taker

17,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Raspberry Flavored Milk

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:39 pm
I'm new here but I'll definitely be using it. 3nodding
I usually use threads like those to do "runs," which keep me from being annoyed with playing the same game over and over while helping me reach my daily booty grab goal for my quest. I can lag a fair bit in threads that only link one or a few tanks so I stick mostly to threads like the bootynator unless I have only a few thousand to go and my "run" threads seem dry.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:25 pm
I used to. I still would but currently, I haven't had to time to even maintain my own tank and bump my glowthread. ):
But I'll definitely start using them again when I have more free time. Honestly, I like using the Bootynator much much more than using the Aquarium forum. It's very organized and updated often, which makes it one of the best!

I like helping tank owners bump their glows when they need it the most. After all, it's what I'd like others to do for me as well. Of course, that's when I actually get my tank back up and running.  

Yulania

blessing Leya

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
yes ma'am!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:38 am
Morrigan Skylar
I love playing booty grab, & use 2 play everyday... but 4 some reason my computer started lagging & freezing up on the tanks.. I can't even do anything on my tank any more... My poor fish have probably starved 2 death... Poor things....
This happened to me with mozilla firefox, it took a half hour to get my fish fed and I had to shut down my computer because it froze on my tank (my main, shamantra) I switched to google chrome, and I can play again! heart  

piratehunter86

Beloved Humorist

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:20 pm
I'm so happy to see that a decent amount of people use it! emotion_kirakira Even if it were 1 other person that wasn't me using it, I'd be happy. XD
Thank you all so much for using it! I'm very glad you all seem to like how it's set up. whee emotion_bigheart

Kide Lyren
Every time that I want to play Booty Grab, I go to the Bootynator. The only thing that I dislike about it is the fact that I cannot check to see whether or not the tank is a full one (at least 15 fish or more), or tell if it is one of the 'weekend' tanks. Unless there was a way and I just fail at noticing the links that allow me to... sweatdrop

I really do appreciate the hard work put into the Bootynator. It has become a useful tool for grabbing from item-dropping tanks. ninja

Hmm... Which thread(s) are you seeing this in? Most of the sections require a full tank of the same type of fish, except the High-End Mix, which requires 12+ high end fish mix. (this is excluding the parts of some sections, like the Dolphins Section, where it requires 7-13 dolphins to be in the tank one the later pages.)

(You can see what the sections require in this thread, if you'd like. 3nodding )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 pm
Blood Pop

Ah ha! Now I see where the different threads make the difference of what kinds of fish there should be and how many. I grab from a lot of the threads especially from the high-end ones, so I guess I mistook a tank for not meeting the requirements from a different thread for tanks. Ee-gads, I fail. OTL

I should probably go through and read some of these threads first before speaking out on something. sweatdrop

Thank you for the link! I'll be sure to read now... emotion_kirakira  

Kide Lyren

Deadly Risk-Taker

17,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Healer 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers