Worried about having no friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

turtleni

Newbie Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:15 pm
I moved quite a while ago and I still don't have any friends. I'm just starting high school and I'm worried about that too. What if everyone is mean to me? What if I eat all by myself? I'm really shy so I'm not that good at making friends...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:38 pm
II Moonlit Sparrow II
I moved quite a while ago and I still don't have any friends. I'm just starting high school and I'm worried about that too. What if everyone is mean to me? What if I eat all by myself? I'm really shy so I'm not that good at making friends...
T shirts. T shirts are you best friends! Wering s**t that shows what you like helps brocast your intrest and find people with similar ones. Another key trick is join clubs. Join a few clubs and I can promise you will make a few friends.  

Raleigh_Ronin
Crew

turtleni

Newbie Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:39 pm
Karl_Krebs
II Moonlit Sparrow II
T shirts. T shirts are you best friends! Wering s**t that shows what you like helps brocast your intrest and find people with similar ones. Another key trick is join clubs. Join a few clubs and I can promise you will make a few friends.

Alright. Thank you. My family is too poor to get me new t-shirts though...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:08 pm
II Moonlit Sparrow II
Karl_Krebs
II Moonlit Sparrow II

Then clubs! Lots and lots of clubs. also Good will I got two shirts for $2.  

Raleigh_Ronin
Crew

turtleni

Newbie Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:13 pm
Karl_Krebs
II Moonlit Sparrow II
Karl_Krebs
II Moonlit Sparrow II

Then clubs! Lots and lots of clubs. also Good will I got two shirts for $2.

Um ok. 3nodding  
A need to vent/help others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff