Loosely based on a True Story

The year is 1939. A group of fifty Texas Rangers led by the formerly retired Cpt. Frank Hamer have offered to take up arms and defend England from the oncoming forces from Nazi Germany. Despite opposition from the Isolationist Americans and President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, had left Texas behind for England's shores. Fifty Texas Rangers vs. the entire Nazi Army . . . all bets are off!!

THE RULES!

1.) Always abide by the rules of both the Guild and Gaia in general. It would suck MAJORLY if someone got kicked out.

2.) The amount of troops, either Allied or Axis can be as many as they please, but due to Historical Accuracy to the offer itself, ONLY FIFTY TEXAS RANGERS WILL BE PLAYED!!! Maybe less due to interest, but NO MORE.

3.) Please send profiles to me, with any one of these three titles below.

~~~ Texas Rangers: "Hi, I'm *insert name of character here* . . . I'm a Texas Ranger."

~~~ Nazis: "Furher says it's time to fight, so get ready for it!"

~~~ Other: "History will make a moment for this."

4.) Profiles can be any skeleton you so choose to have, but do not spare any details about character, be it who, where, what they have on them, details are important!

5.) Semi-literacy please. No text talk. Grammar and spelling errors are fine if they get the point across, and writing in Dialect is more than acceptable, with some characters it's necessary. BUT NO CHATSPEAK/TEXT TALK! EVER!!!

6.) Have fun. Speculate on it! What coulda happened? Use your imagination here!