Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gallagher and Blackthorn Academies

Back to Guilds

This is an interactive spy school RP guild where we have classes in towns, RP in towns and forums. 

Tags: Towns, Gallagher Academy, School, Clandestine, Roleplay 

Reply Characters [about characters]
Pencil Shavings (Lead's Charries) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:05 pm
Name: Eden Candor

Username: Out of Lead

Position/Class: Groundskeeper

This is Classified:

Acting: Eden is a shockingly good actor. If you seem down, he'll offer to act out a one-man skit for your amusement.

Flower power: Eden has an incredible green thumb and an extensive knowledge of plants. He can practically grow anything and treats his plants like his kids. If you have any sort of question about plants, he's someone to go to. If you can find him, anyways. Which leads me to...

Bad sense of direction: Eden tends to nearly always find himself lost. He has no idea how to use a map correctly and forgets directions rather easily. It's one of those things Eden doesn't realize only applies to him, and he often questions why maps are produced. He's the kind of guy that always finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Gardening Tools: Eden usually carries pocket hedgeclippers with him. Gardening tools are really the only thing he can use to protect himself, though he can wield a mean rake.

-- Prone to Nightmares: He hasn't told many people, but he's prone to nightmares where everything is the same but he's a much more terrible person who does terrible things. Finds it rather hard to differentiate between his dreamworld and real life, so he tries to act as happy go lucky and nice as he can.

Picture:

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:08 pm
eden candor ᴳᴿᴼᵁᴺᴰˁᴷᴱᴱᴾᴱᴿ

In grade four, my gym teacher gave me the nickname "half-ton".
It was a name that stuck.
I remember it, because it was the first time I ever told someone,
"Go ******** yourself!"
and meant it.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Talk "Speak" Think

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

I remember my grandfather's blue tool kit,
Where he hid a stash of raisins.
I recall thinking,
"My granddad has the worst taste in candy.
But he did teach me how to tie a tie.

[size=22][color=#b4a56d]eden candor[/color][/size] [size=26][color=#e1d108]✽[/color][/size] [size=20][color=#b4a56d][u]ᴳᴿᴼᵁᴺᴰˁᴷᴱᴱᴾᴱᴿ[/u][/color][/size]

[align=left][size=12][color=#d4d28e]❝[/color][/size][size=10][color=#928760]In grade four, my gym teacher gave me the nickname "half-ton".
It was a name that stuck.
I remember it, because it was the first time I ever told someone,
"Go ******** yourself!"
and meant it.[/color][/size][size=12][color=#d4d28e]❞[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=17][color=#e5ba18]✱[/color][/size] [size=15][color=#928760]►[/color][/size][size=15][color=#c7bfa1]± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±[/color][/size][size=15][color=#928760]◄[/color] [/size][size=17][color=#e5ba18]✱[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=11] [color=grey]Talk[/color] [color=#b4a56d][b]"Speak"[/b][/color] [color=#d2c288][i]Think[/i][/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=17][color=#e5ba18]✱[/color][/size] [size=15][color=#928760]►[/color][/size][size=15][color=#c7bfa1]± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±[/color][/size][size=15][color=#928760]◄[/color] [/size][size=17][color=#e5ba18]✱[/color][/size][/align]

[align=right][size=12][color=#d4d28e]❝[/color][/size][size=10][color=#928760]I remember my grandfather's blue tool kit,
Where he hid a stash of raisins.
I recall thinking,
"My granddad has the [i]worst[/i] taste in candy.
But he did teach me how to tie a tie.[/color][/size][size=12][color=#d4d28e]❞[/color][/size][/align]

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 1:10 pm
(✽) eden'ѕ grocery lιѕт

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✽) friendship // Oops, I tripped and accidentally dropped all this poison ivy on you~ My bad~ (hate)

♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✽) friendship // Go awayyyyyyyy (dislike)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✽) friendship // *pretends to be sleeping* (default; meh, ok you exist)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(✽) friendship // Ehehe...I'm kind of lost, mind helping me out? (somewhat useful/friendly person)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✽) friendship // Yoooo~ (someone to be fond of)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✽) friendship // Waaah, come save meeee *clings* (friend)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(✽) friendship // Humm, I think my next plants are going to be in dedication to you! (friend he enjoys presence of)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(✽) friendship // Geez between you and the flowers, I can't tell who is who! (someone he can't do without/ is extremely fond of)

People:
Name (M/F)
(✽) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Flower

Heather (M/F)
(✽) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
Borago

Bea (M/F)
(✽) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
Coreopsis

Hopper (M/F)
(✽) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Foxglove

London (M/F)
(✽) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
American Sweetbrier

Miss Kim (M/F)
(✽) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
Acacia Rose

Dominic (M/F)
(✽) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
Gladiolus

Hana (M/F)
(✽) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
Daisy

Ivy (M/F)
(✽) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
Cowslip

tbe  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:51 pm
Name: Sage Branton

Position/Class: Protection and Enforcement (PE)

Despite outward appearance, Sage is actually a girl. You can tell by her feminine voice.

This is Classified:

Gender -- As above said, Sage doesn't have very feminine looks nor does she wear feminine clothing. Her voice however is a dead giveaway, as it is extremely girly.

Stature -- Sage looks like an extremely dimunitive (but quite handsome) male student on the outside due to the baggy clothing she wears and boyish looks, but is actually packing a lot of muscle. While she looks fragile she is extremely in shape and is arguably the strongest teacher in the staff.

Personality -- While once rather childish, Sage's harsh words and even harsher way of handling things can make her seem intimidating and mean. Despite her cynical personality, however, she does things in the best interest of her students, and does harbor a fondness for them; though she'll never admit it. Her selfish and more childish tendencies come out amongst her closer friends. While snappy and still tempermental, Sage is cool headed in a crisis and is reliable/skilled when push comes to shove physical wise.

Sweet Tooth -- The best way to get to Sage's heart is to give her sweets. She has a particular fondness for icecream, and will usually demand it as compensation if she's angry. Though really, any sweet works fine. (She's an extremely big eater.)

Pinkish//Really light colored hair -- "IT'S BLONDE!!!!!!" Sage shouts, but it looks more white than anything. whata liar.

Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ((source in picture))

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                                            ⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠⊠

Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge.

Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. "Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge." Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge. Ne pas le redistribuer. Ne prenez pas mon codage. Il s'agit d'une matière de charge.

[imgleft]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac300/TaShoelace/Princess_of_Soap_and_Ducks/sagepostleftwithshadowfix_zps118cab9a.png[/imgleft][img]http://i909.photobucket.com/albums/ac300/TaShoelace/Princess_of_Soap_and_Ducks/sageposttopshadowfix_zpsfbf731f1.png[/img]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=25][color=#97756c]⊠⊠⊠[/color][color=#56a085]⊠[/color][color=#97756c]⊠⊠⊠[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#56a085][b]"Speak"[/b][/color] Talk [color=#97756c][i]Think.[/i][/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][img]http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/Emeraldblossom1/crap/sage_zps751f237e.png[/img]

[size=8][url=http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=27085586]image source[/url]
supa cool graffic by [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/just-a-few-samples-dnp/t.88319433_18/]The Flying Duckman[/url][/size][/align][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:03 pm
(♚) ѕαɢe'ѕ worĸoυт plαɴ

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♚) friendship // Don't. Touch. Me. (super-hate)

♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♚) friendship // What do you want. (dislike)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♚) friendship // Were you here this whole time? Annoying. (default -- skeptical)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(♚) friendship // Haaah? (acquaintance)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♚) friendship // Ooi! You're looking a bit flabby lately, have you been taking care of your health?! Step it up, you lazy t**t! (friend)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♚) friendship // Buy me icecream! (friend she enjoys presence of)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(♚) friendship // Hey what's the big idea?! You didn't text me or call me at all today!! Are you trying to avoid me?! (close friend)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(♚) friendship // *reaches up to tug on your cheek with a blank expression* (best friend)

People:
Name (M/F)
(♚) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
thought

Sona (M/F)
(♚) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Formal and dramatic.

Lillium (M/F)
(♚) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Skilled. At least she looks like she challenges herself, which is good.

Isadora (M/F)
(♚) ♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Irritating boob woman!

Kaisa (M/F)
(♚) ♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Arrogant and overconfident.

Sera (M/F)
(♚) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥ (we ryde 2gether we die 2gether! status)
You're the worst! So annoying!!! *huffs*

Dominic (M/F)
(♚) ♥|♥♥♥♥♥
A fool. Stereotypical teenager, but his file indicates he has promise.

Beatrice (Bea) (M/F) (Deceased)
(♚)
There are no feelings to be had for a dead student. Showed promise, but her recklessness and scatter-brain tendencies blocked her and eventually, was the end of her. Blackthorne will not be pleased.

Headmistress (M/F)
(♚) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥ <******** useless.

Black Rose (Vicky) (M/F)
(♚) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
You may be able-bodied, but your eagerness to do stupid things baffles me. Ah, the falling outs of youth.

Jared (student) (M/F)
(♚) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
You fit your record, at least. But oi, don't injure yourself you stupid drunkard...!

tbe  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:40 pm
Name: Otokar "Otto" Mitya

Codename: Deuces

Grade: Sophmore

Talents: ☁ Knives -- Whether it's throwing them or using them in close combat, Otto is talented with using his weapons as fast as he can. It's not too uncommon to see him sharpening one of his knies, as he keeps good care of them.

Close Combat -- Otto is fairly adept at close combat, though he's more speed than actual strength and uses a rather odd mix of styles.

Psychology -- Being the son of a rich politician sprouted a fascination for the way people's minds work in Otto, an obsession that he is both overtly creepy but also surprisingly skilled in. For someone his age, anyways.

Memorization -- Whether it's numbers or languages, sucking in new information and keeping it in there. However if the information in his head is wrong, it's a rather hard to get it out.

☁ Chinese Food
☁ Christmas decorations
☁ Pop culture
☁ ???

Dislikes:
☁ Ninjas
☁ Balloons
☁ Fish
☁ People who point out his accent
☁ ???

Background:
Otto is originally Russian, the son of a rather wealthy politician. Otto was exposed to his father's dealings since he was a small child, giving him a rather odd knack for guessing at people and a considerably twisted set of morals.

Generally Otto lived a pretty secure life, albeit devoid of friends due to his father's status and often-dirty tactics. The Russian boy was heavily educated from a young age due to his mother's intolerance for ignorance, and he quickly grew a fondness for english pop culture and history.

In fact, as a child Otto wanted to become a pirate, so he often wore an eyepatch. Unfortunately he became the victim of lazy eye due to his stupidity, so he just continued to wear it out of new-found vanity and laziness.

As Otto continued to grow, the attempts on his life began to increase at a worrying pace. The situation was, at first, easily remedied by guards who often taught Otto how to protect himself, but they often dropped like flies when trying to protect Otto. While neither he nor his father felt any particular guilt for the situation, the head of the household (his mother) became increasingly irritated at the costly practice and after pulling strings on the various connections she had, sent Otto to Blackthorne.

Actually, there is a rather odd lack of files about his father's dealings or Otto himself. Only the basic knowledge about his life can be scrapped up. His mother is suspected to be the reason behind this.

Picture: pic || sauce

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:42 pm
User Image

lmaoooo
        "lmao" lmaoooo

lmaolmaomaomaomaoamoamoamaoomaoamoamaomaoamaom
        moamaomaomaoaoamoamaomaoamoamoamoa.

"lmoamaomaoam" lammaomaomaoaoamoamaomaoamaomaomaoamoamoa

User Image

[img]http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/Emeraldblossom1/GAHHHHHHH_zpse78e47e2.png~original[/img]

[list][list][list][size=11]lmaoooo[color=#c11017][b]"lmao"[/b][/color] [color=#c11017][i]lmaoooo[/i][/color]
[/size][/list][/list][/list]

[img]http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad21/Emeraldblossom1/WHY_zpsb53c4b1e.png~original[/img]

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:51 pm
(☁) oттo'ѕ ѕpecιмeɴ вooĸ

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☁) friendship // Oooh deary me~! It appears my knife seems to have gotten stuck. In your gut. Funny how these things happen, don't you agree? (smile)
interest // I wonder if your brain was to be cut open, it would show the extent of your miserable existence!? (eager smile) ...Then again, you're so boring I can't bother myself to try. (sigh)

♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☁) friendship // Oh dear, does anybody have a bag? I'm feeling a tad sick.
interest // Not worth my time~

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☁) friendship // (polite smile) Ah, yes, of course. Pleasure to make your acquaintance.
interest // Hmm. Typical, but perhaps there is a bit of hope for this one~!

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(☁) friendship // (waves with a mild smile)
interest // Intriguing! I wonder what further study will allow me to see?!

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☁) friendship // Let us meet up for lunch! (smiles grandly)
interest // Truly a wonderful specimen!!!! I wonder if they'll show even more promise if I cut them open?!

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☁) friendship // Ah yes, good! I've been looking for you!! Now, you would not believe what I had just discovered about....
interest // What are your deepest secrets? Don't worry, you can tell me! It's all for research, after all! (sparkly eyed look)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(☁) friendship // I'm afraid I cannot change myself for you, but if it makes you uncomfortable to be under my study, then...
interest // You'll let me cut you open, won't you? I've really got to see, I've really got to see....

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☁) friendship // (secretly rips your page out of his book)
interest // It's a bit of a shame, but you're too rare for me to cut open!! I'm sure you're as disappointed as I am, but you'll certainly allow me to observe you further, you will, won't you?! (grasps hands eagerly)

People:
Name (Specimen Name) (M/F)
(☁) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂ -- Interest) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
thought // note

Black Rose (Ubiytsa) (M/F)
(☁) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(☂) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
How perfect, a vulnerable dog. // Quiet, introverted. Does not seem to show unreasonable aggression, but will show if provoked.

Ivy (Tsvetok) (M/F)
(☁) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Ugh. Another frenchie? At least you and Gaius are easy on the eyes. // Friendly, though seemed a bit nervous and fluttery on first contact. Seems to be fond of her friends.

Hopper (Durak) (M/F)
(☁) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) ♥|♥♥♥♥♥
On the more foolish side. How absolutely bland. // Seems to use sarcasm and dry wit as a shield. Awkward, but seems to be aware of his own emotional weakness.

Heather (nablyudatel'nyy) (M/F)
(☁) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(☂) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
you seem like quite the pathetic one. // Shy on first contact. Seems driven by her instincts and is quite sharp, but also seems to be on the more docile side.

Jared (Myaso) (M/F)
(☁) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(☂) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
I'll suffer your lecherous advances if you prove to be useful, but only then so. // Friendly, smooth. Possible cannibalistic tendencies. Haha I wish. His desire to touch might sprout from some sort of neglect in his childhood.

Diana (boltun'ya) (M/F)
(☁) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥
You'll regret not telling me anything. An eye for an eye, as they say. But as the time passes by, perhaps your debt will grow to an arm, or a leg, or even your... /// Interesting, shows promise. Seems to be on the curious side.

Dominic (kholodnyy) (M/F)
(☁) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Is this Europe or America? Ugh. Hopefully you'll stoke some sort of interest. // Perhaps sharp, perhaps not. Seems on the friendlier side.

Gaius (mag) (M/F)
(☁) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
Hrmm. Amusing. I suppose I'll prefer your company for now, because you seem the most interesting out of any of these westerners. // Seems friendly, but that might be a lie. Enjoys magic tricks, and seems to be pleased when complimented upon them. Suspiciously too warm. Main project for the year.

tbe  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:03 pm
Name: Joline Diedrich

Codename: Fleur De Lys

Grade: Junior

Talents:
❧ Extremely Intense knowledge of weaponry (more skilled in long range)
❧ Mentally hardy
❧ Agility/Flexibility
❧ Perception

❧ Cooking (though she is absolutely ******** terrible at it)
❧ Her brother
❧ Being praised
❧ Romance // Idealistic pretty perfect things (Secretly)
❧ Stories/Fairytales
❧ Dancing

Dislikes:
❧ Physical work/Combat (Diminutive and skinny in stature)
❧ Social Interaction (Social Anxiety)
❧ Gluttony
❧ Self indulgence
❧ Weakness
❧ Small talk

Background: Joline was born into a family who belonged to the elite inner circle of society, exposed to the various luxuries money could buy and the fallacy of human nature. While her father held her dearer than he held her brother, Joline grew terrified of becoming the same woman her mother was -- a woman used solely for bearing children.
Knowing that the only way of escaping such a life was to immerse herself in the same corruption her father dipped himself in, Joline gained her father's favor and safety by inheriting his trade and throwing away her own independent thinking to pander to his demands.
While her own connections run deep within shady places, Joline is determined to stick within the family and receive the brunt of the inheritance her father leaves her so she can immediately drop the tasteless work and live peacefully when he dies.

Picture: x  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:08 pm
xxxxxIm a red herring, don't look at me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:11 pm
(☂) Jᴏʟɪɴᴇ's Tʀᴀᴄᴋ Lɪsᴛ

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) friendship // I will destroy you, no matter what. (murderous)

♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) friendship // If you have any semblance of self preservation you will remove yourself from my sight, scum. (willing to give mercy)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) friendship // Ah. Nice to meet you. Whoever you are. (default -- uninterested)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(☂) friendship // E-Erm. Right, it's you, your name is.... (tries to be polite)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) friendship // E-Er! I would also wish to participate in whatever activity you are using your time on!!!!!! (socially awks)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) friendship // Being with you....i-it isn't bad. (friend)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥
(☂) friendship // You...you're fine being with me, correct? If--If my presence displeases you, then certainly I can watch you from afar- (comfortable friend)

♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
(☂) friendship // I will protect you, no matter what. (family (undying loyalty) )

People:
Name (M/F)
(☂) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
thought

Jared Diedrich (M/F)
(☂) ♥♥|♥♥♥♥♥
You are foolish, and the most evil person I have ever met.
tbe  

Siyaahi
Vice Captain

Wheezing Fatcat

12,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Characters [about characters]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff