Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ♖War
The Last War, Species War, Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:59 pm
Shunsui looks at the man...even though Shun isn't magickly inclined...he can still sense the somewhat malicious intent of the man. "So...what is it that you want fella?" Shun's glazed over eyes regard the man that stands before him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image "Our business isn't of your concern..." Ellaraine began, slowly taking a step forward. The energies both of them were exuding were thick in the air; and they growled at each other in the realm of the arcane. "Your words are threatening, kedrivallna..." She spoke the Pale Elf word for her cousin race.

With precise and delicate steps, the elf drew close to the newcomer with eyes of pure scorn. "What brings you here, dark elf...? This one is curious as to what a... demon slayer... would be doing on the border... surely there are no demons around..."

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 pm
"There aren't really any demons around the border...they tend to stick to areas with people...although something traumatic may have happened around here that would cause some malicious presence to remain perhaps..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 pm
The Hunter merely smirked at the woman's suspicion, chuckling mirthlessly as he arched her approach. "It is of no concern to me what conclusion you draw from my words. If it is hostility you wish, I must respectfully decline to acquiesce; however, if you would be so kind as to sheath your temper and clear your suspicious mind, I'd be happy to explain. After hearing of my feat in slaying the demon, I have been requested- contracted really- by a small nearby village in Tribunal territory. A dangerous prospect in itself, border-hopping, but the pay is good and the world is rid another monster. I think it's well worth the risk," he muttered, shrugging slightly. He felt her power rear up in contact with his own; in this hour, she held equal footing with him. Perhaps even surpassed him... But come sunset, she'd be at his mercy like the rest of them. And the fool human with his reasoning; he was at his mercy already. Another hollow chuckle escaped the Dark Elf's lips as he began walking the path again.

"The village I'm going to- Raerwood, almost two days south of here- is having a bit of a problem with a rather nasty nightstalking creature. They're in an uproar thinking it's a demon; from the information I have so far, it sounds more like a vampire. Regardless, I'm going to kill it. However, as I'm sure you know, creatures of his nature almost never work alone. If it's a vampire, the coven will be nearby and watching us once we enter their territory. I'd imagine it to be quite wide- this might be a boundary in more than one sense," he warned, frowning. "I can offer my protection from the night creatures, but only as far as Raerwood. And in return, all I ask is a modest fee... Three gold pieces and two hours a night of time for me to hunt the bastards. Is this acceptable? Or would you like to face off against a coven of vampires by your lonesome?"

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

Malith of Praxius
Crew

Aged Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:16 am
User Image No words, and not a single flicker of her stoic facial expression followed the dark elf's stream of nonsense. Ellaraine allowed the ambient energies dancing around her to focus, causing the eyes in the skull of her staff to glow with a bizarre half-soulfulness. "I don't recall taking up a part in your contract, kedrivallna..." Ellaraine said finally, gently taking a step back.

"If you wish to fight verllidyne, than let that be your business... going into Tribunal territory had become something of a senseless idea in recent times. I've been hounded on roads which dip across the border, and I'd like to remain on this plane for at least a few more centuries." The pale elf turned her head to look across the border. Nature seemed to be just as grey as the recent events in the area.

Allowing her energy to flow evenly throughout the area, Ellaraine tried to get a 'glimpse' of any others who might be in the area beyond the border. "Human... if you follow this dark-bearer, you hold little hope of seeing your armies through to the days ahead." Her eyes were still trained away from either of the people around her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:21 pm
Shunsui looks over at Ellaraine. "It doesn't even seem like this guy gets which side of the border he's on...nor what the tribunal's are trying to do to our races...including his...although several dark elf clan's have stepped over the border line and joined the tribunals...don't ask me how or why..." Shun stops for a moment to take yet another sip of his drink. "And secondly...I can protect myself...and Ellaraine here...I don't need to know too much about her to say that where we are now...it's like a second home to elves...especially a druidic elf...we mean you no harm...unless of course that's your intention...then your in for an a** kicking pal..." Shunsui hiccups and stumbles a little.  

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:17 pm
The Hunter rolled his eyes, shaking his head. These impertinent fools. Insufferable, the both of them- how much more so the human, though! His impudence; The Hunter had a mind to end his life then and there, had he been in a worse mood. But, recently fed and knowing the daylight spelled his damnation with this woman nearby him, he held his tongue. A hissed sigh passed his lips as he cast a glare of pure hatred at the man; the energy exuding from him flared up suddenly, even to a point where the man might pick up on it. But he sighed again, forcing it down and putting on his best fake smirk. "Your concerns are noted, however I must confess I have no wish to join any side in the war. The pathetic squabbles of such minuscule interests between fools holds nothing for me. As for our blood-sucking friends, they've been moving north for some time... In a matter of weeks they'll have reached Allied territory, and in two months their population will have doubled. That should be enough to concern the half of us..." He muttered, frowning at the man. "As for you being able to protect yourself... Have you ever faced down a vampire, my friend? Oh, here in the daylight you're quite sure of yourself... But the moment that sun sets and darkness has descended, when you're being chased through the woods, outnumbered fifteen to one by creatures who overpower you with ease and outrun you while laughing... We'll see just who's a** is being kicked then, won't we?" He chuckled mirthlessly, pulling his hood over his face and stepping forward. "When you change your mind, I'll be here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:12 pm
"I've fought things worse than vampires...and with the smart mouth you have...I'd expect there to something else smart about you...but you don't understand the simple concept of 'Don't judge a book by it's cover'...I think we're done here" Shunsui walks past the man and doesn't spare him a passing glance.  

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Epic Irony

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:52 am
"Very well," The Hunter hissed, frowning at the pathetic mortal. The runic marks visible on his skin- few, but there, on his face and wrists- began shifting slightly, glowing with agitation. "I will not keep you further. But, my dear man- tonight, if I were you... I'd sleep with one eye open." Because vampires will be the least of your worries, you disgusting little rodent... The hostility was implied, but even so his magical aura flared with malicious intent; despite his precautions, it was entirely possible the man's Elvin counterpart would pick up on it and perhaps take him seriously. He was tired of these worms underestimating him- their arrogance was only matched by their ignorance. Every aspect of them was simply disgusting and pathetic- and this one in particular, he was going to pay. The frustrations, the things The Hunter had been forced to put up with on this mortal realm... He'd take it out of this man. It had been too long since The Hunter had tasted blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:00 pm
Shunsui continues to walk without turning his head. "It was nice meeting you..." Shun hiccups and continues waiting and listening to hear Ellaraine's reaction to all of this. He heads along the road with his hand very noticeably on the hilt of his sword...ready for anything.  

VergilTheStealerofLight

Beloved Vampire

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
♖War

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers