Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ninja Toybox

Back to Guilds

A Guild literally chock full of ANY type of Role Play! Careful, contains epic action, romance, and CHEEZE! 

Tags: harry potter, werewolves vampires, fantasy, romance, role play 

Reply ❖Four Square: Games and Contests
Your Fav?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:45 am
A new topic will be posted every month for you to comment on ^^

Topic for July/August:

Who is your Favorite Cartoon Character and Why?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Celty Sturluson from the anime Durarara.

Celty is a dullahan, essentially a grim reaper from Irish mythology. (I'm a bit Irish myself)

Headless, and without her memory, she searches Ikebukero (a part of what used to be Tokyo city) for her stolen head.

Despite her dark calling and form, Celty is a strong female character who doesn't hesitate for a moment to help out her friends. Always trying to do the right thing, (when she isn't running from the cops or freaking out about UFOs and little green men) she can be a bit naïve and get caught up in everyone's problems.

Riding her motorcycle (which is actually her headless horse) Celty elicits a chill down the spine of your average passerby with her mysterious presence, but a warm smile and wave from those who know her.

Celty is a member of the Dollars, and is one of the primary driving forces for turning the group from an anonymous group with no purpose, into a coherent force of good for Ikebukero, advising their leader and other members through the Dollars chat using the handle 'Setton'.

Celty is unable to speak, and as such, must communicate by displaying messages on her cellular phone (although Shinra, a young underground doctor she lives with (and is completely nuts about her), seems to be able to hear her at times, and read her body language) which results in an oddly expressive character, despite her limitations.  

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image
Kurama vs. Sokka

I...am torn!

User Image
Kurama is also known as the fox demon Yoko, and comes from the Yu Yu Hakusho series. He's gorgeous...a red head (always a plus, TEAM RED HEAD) very intelligent, and charismatic. And he makes Tuxedo Mask's rose look like a toy. Go Rose Whip! But...sometimes he is just too calm, ya know?

User Image
And Sokka. Sokka is the ever hillarious brother of Katara in Avatar the Last Airbender. Smart, funny to near slapstick proportions, and always one to give the crowd a laugh, Sokka rivals Kurama in my eyes. He really turns into a catalyst later on and his character develops into a far deeper one than expected...Still, I think Toph would have been cooler than Suki, and sometimes he got a bit...predictable.

Jeesh...this dilemma...agh! *chews nails* Who to choose?!?!?!
cat_surprised

Kay9214

Celty sounds cool, actually. All I got was this quote: "I dropped me brains..." XD Go Irish!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:27 pm
Twilit Eternity

*is a red head*  

Kay9214

Lonely Nerd

-For3v3r-R3d-
Crew

Liberal Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100