may the bridges I burn light my way and I hope to hell your stuck on the oposite side when the smoke fades.
you are the biggest regret of my life, you were supposed to be my sunshine isn't that what you said?
"baby I'll be your sunshine I'll make everything better I'll be here for you forever and ever."
I quote you while you choke me least you could have done was let me down easy but you have no consideration no sympathy and my heart doesn't matter to you.
I can't say I saw this coming because I had no ******** clue.
that night on the boardwalk when you gave me a rose ripped my heart out and told me about her,could've easily been my last
but I refuse to let you take away my last laugh and when this girl gets tired of you like all the rest don't think I'll be here waiting just because I knew you'd be back
this is it I have had enough be with her I hope she makes you happy she won't I know it she's fun for now and she's a nice change but here with me is where your heart will always stay and an apology is not gonna be enough this time i'm tired of you walking all over me every time you get bored so here's your bags and there's the door see ya around sometime boy..
you were my sunshine my only sunshine you made me happy when skies were gray you'll never know dear how much I loved you because my sunshine you've gone away.