Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Fiction Subforum
The haunting of Black crypt (40K Dark Eldar fan fic)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:17 pm
Hey-ho. Fanfic involving the Dark Eldar. Aimed to be much like a horror flick as the Archon Murkier of the Bleeding Lotus finds himself on a haunted world assailed by unknown forces and struggles to control his own force from destroying itself. Keep around if you enjoy mystery, horror and plenty of gore. The openings more of a background to my army, where I've added Dark Eldar to my Eldar force.

A bloodied and battered guardsman in light brown flak armour and tan cloth fumbled through the dugout earth. His arm broken and his vision blurred. Eventually he just gave up and spun to the ground with his back against the soiled surface huffing and panting.

He looked up at the sun that shone through the smoke drenched sky. But then a shadow appeared over him. His breath shivered uncontrollably as he saw a darkish green spiked armoured fiend. The guardsman could make out the carved flesh wrapped around its waist and the skull on his hip and the chain in its hands attached to a grisly hook.

The fiend cackled as he leaned over and hammered the hook into the guardsman and dragged him.

Sleek darkish green ships with flesh made sails were borne with dozens of humans that screeched and cried. Many chained, but a number were hooked. The dead were impaled on raised stakes on the ship. Piloting these cruel ships were the fiendish Dark eldar that attached more of these humans that clawed and bit at the dirt or fought with futile effort. Many of these dark-hearted kin made sport of this, holding onto the end of chain and watched how far the human would go to free himself, either trying to pull the chain out of the eldar’s grip or tear out the chain. Any human that got far enough to frustrate them, were impaled through the spears.

Watching the display with no remorse was an white and green armoured craftworld eldar that held his head high. He moved his head when he noticed a particularly tall dark eldar that donned a darkish blue cloak and a bronze helmet that gleamed poisonous green eyes.

“The Exodus world is now clean of human filth, just as you requested,” he hissed in a bitter slithering tone.

“And you have your one-thousand souls,” responded the craftworlder in a mannered and boastful tone. “So I believe that is our business complete, archon.”

“Indeed, Farseer. Until next time we do business.”

The two bowed to one another and parted.

As the Archon strode across the field, a robed, blood smeared Dark eldar, ruffled his way up to him slightly hunched over. He breathed heavily into a mask and stared with pop out eyes. Behind him were flock of hulked ragged menaces that wielded fiendish blades and faces hidden underneath black helmets.

“Well this is interesting, again you arrive to assist the Craftworlders, Murkier and it happens to be with the same lot.”

“What’s it to you Parien. You always seem to invite yourself in these raids, including ones that are to do with the Craftworlders,” replied the archon as he just stepped pass him.

The eldar followed Murkier with his entourage behind him. “Only because I keep hoping to find myself dissecting one of them on my slab afterwards. It always disappoints me when business is done.”

“That’s your problem.”

“Oh, I smell a secret you’re not telling.” Parien hobbled up beside the Archon. “As it so happens I’m big on secrets. Go on you can tell me and me and my patrons here weren’t whisper it to a soul.”

“Forget it.”

“Okay fine, how about this? You share the goods and I’ll take off the debt you have.”

Murkier halted and beamed his head to Parien. “Debt?”

“Oh don’t act so surprised. You should’ve known that I’d be here for some Craftworlder flesh to bring back.”

“...Fine,” growled Murkier. “But do not tell anyone.”

“Don’t worry, I won’t. Now go on and tell me.”

“...You know I was once a kabalite of the Bleeding lotus.”

“No but go on.”

“During a realspace raid on a human world, something had interfered with letting us get back into the webway. Our archon needed time that my kabal was used as a rearguard against the humans. Little did we know that the archon had managed to fix the problem, but chose to leave without us. Left behind with a bunch primitive, but very enraged apes, wanted payback for the pain we caused. They therefore delivered their own pain onto my squad, dragged through their streets and beating on and tortured. I’ll have to say that I wasn’t sure how long they intended to keep us alive, if they intended at all, as I was only able to live by feeding on the pain of the others.”

“I take it I know how the craftworlders got involved then.”

“It’s not hard to guess that they came and broke me out and inserted me back to Commorragh.”

“The question is why?”

“Probably used their psychic powers to know I’d pay my dues. I got back into the Bleeding lotus after all and did off with the archon that left me to die. Then with the help of the hellions and a few kabalites, I worked my way to where I am now. Helping the craftworlders to clean up some humans they’ve got a problem with.”

“So in other words, you’ve been turned into nothing more than a dog for them,” snickered Parien.

“Which is why once I’ve gained all I want out of those specific Craftworlders, I’ll turn on them then. I’ll slowly kill the Farseer personally for making me eat with my hands and not the most pleasant bed.”

“How poetic.”

“That’s all I have to say to you anyway, Parien. So if we’re done, I’d like to get off those miserable dung heap called a planet.”

“Very well, Archon.”

“Remember, tell no one what we’ve shared.”

“Or what Archon?” chuckled Parien. He then heard a brimming growl from Murkier and saw his fist clench. “Oh don’t worry Murkier. I just wanted to make it clear that you couldn’t do anything about it if I did share, being that I am a homunculus.”

Parien turned and moved off with his wracks behind him. Murkier glared at the back of him, but then choose to continue his way up to one of the wailing ships.

“Archon, the cult of the Screeching dagger were here looking for you,” said one of the crew men as he showed a human onto the spike of the ship.

“Probably something to do with the cult of the Flesh rippers,” grumbled Murkier as he rested upon an altar decorated with skulls and heads and chained two Dark eldar with spiked collars and near naked, only in loin cloths. “Wish they’d just settle their dispute instead of making up some false agreement and whining onto me like spoiled brats.”

“Guess is good as mine Archon,” spoke the kabalite as he stepped onboard.

“Just sail us back.”

The fleet of raiders accompanied by flocks of sky-board riding Hellions and feather-winged Scourges, sailed into the open rifts with the howls of humans and the cackles of laughter.

From a distance, the Dire avenger exarch moved up beside the Farseer.

“Such a revolting kin,” he hissed.

“Do not worry yourself with having to see them again. From what I have foreseen, this is the last we’ll know of Murkier Leakheart.”

“I hope his death goes beyond the crimes he has committed.”

“Oh trust me, it will go far behind.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:27 pm
MORE! NEED MORE! emotion_omnomnom  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:35 am
Asked for more here's more.

Murkier and his raider rode ahead of his fleet, surrounded by a few of the hellions that disrespectfully rode around his ship.

The archon made a frustrated grunt and snatched a crafted skull from his throne, grabbed one of the chained eldar and slit open his arm with a knife. The eldar flinched and got blood all over Murkier’s skull that served as a cup, which got the archon to press his knife against him to hold him still.

“If serving as a beverages does not suit you, then you should’ve been careful when you and your kabal tried to turn on me.”

“Archon,” spoke the crewman at the helm. “There’s something going on what ahead.”

His cup wasn’t getting that much blood anyways, that Murkier threw it aside and got up beside the helmsman. There he saw the edges of the rift tunnel flash with beats of energy and felt a strong unkind breeze blow against them. “This is unnatural. We took the correct webway tunnel correct.”

“Correct, Archon, but it sure isn’t acting the same.”

“I have no idea what this is, but just keep are bearings back to Commorragh,” snarled Murkier as he took his seat again.

The humans started to become more uneasy that the kabalites were getting frustrated enough to start beating down on them. As they did, great flashes of lightening struck out. Hellions were smashed aside from them and catapulted through the warp. The ship itself was knocked at, being hit side to side.

“What is going on,” growled Murkier.

“I don’t know Archon, but whatever it is, is hazardous. Ships taking damage and we’re losing cargo to the storm.”

Indeed they were, humans on the edges were being sucked or zapped of the hull of the ship and poles were being knocked down, all vacuumed into the great worm hole.

Murkier grumbled as he thought, but eventually barked. “Order us out at the next exit. I don’t care where we get taken to; I will not lose anymore flesh to this accursed storm.”

“Orders confirmed Archon.” The helmsman communicated to the other ships and then steered their own one about. “We’re having to go back to the nearest exit we saw back there, it’ll take us a while.”

“Just get us there then!”

As the ship turned about, the underestimated wind threw off a heavy number of occupants, both eldar and human overboard. The ship kept its course and trailed behind the fleet of ships into one of the webways.

While the continued to push through, a lightning bolt struck the helmsman. He screamed as flailed about with purple voltage and ended up falling over the edge of the ship.

“Darn it!” cried Murkier. He noticed he was the only one left on the ship, so rushed over to the helm. With some knowledge on how to pilot, Murkier typed in the commands and worked with the rudder. As he focused on the ships escape, one of the eldar slaves hooked his arms and the other coiled his neck with their own chain.

The archon dropped on to his knees and choked. His body began to flop and the ship began to go off course. Just as the slaves started to have control over Murkier, the archon gripped against the control panel and then mule kicked the slave with the chain off his feet. The slave screamed as he slipped go of Murkier.

The slave that had his arms locked tried to bash Murkier against the surface, but the archon was able to find his chain and hoisted on it. The spikes inside the slave’s collar meet an icky meet crunching sound and the slave slumped over Murkier with blood all over.

The archon elbowed the dead slave off him and scrambled across the upper deck. As he did the other slave had torn out a bone from one of the skeletons and clubbed Murkier over the head. The arch fell flat and as the slave held his club above his head, Murkier reached out with his sharp-tipped gauntlets and clawed the slave off his feet. The archon then jumped over him and smashed him with his fists, he continued to clobber him until his face was unrecognisable.

He then fed off the pain and misery that refuelled his strength. Got back to the helm, he guided back out from the webway.

The ship’s prow pierced through the veils of reality and re-emerged back into real space. Murkier observed the new planet and frowned at what he saw.

It was desolate red barren land, built over with long-abandoned primitive concrete structures crafted by the humans. Although Murkier had little knowledge of the ape-like beings, the fact that he smelled oil and bizarre machines that towered over some of the block buildings had to be some form of contingent-scale factory world that produced machinery.

As the ship glided over the cracked streets, Murkier felt a chilled sensation, as if there was a presence that matched his predatorily thirst. Alone however, the archon kept his head lower and still, just keeping a bearing. His heart began to race and his teeth bared at what he might expect.

Blasts of howling winds started to build up and the structures began to make cracking sounds. Murkier was now concerned with how stable this world was. Just then though a loud rum sound was made. When Murkier turned his head a large juggled black thing tumbled weeded over his head.

Drew out his pistol at it, he noticed it was a hellion.

“Wo there, archon!” said the hellion as he aimed his halberd.

“Someone’s a little spooked,” snickered another hellion, with a few other mates behind him.

“I prefer to call it paranoia, little miscreants,” sneered Murkier. He then shot out at the hellion that spoke and was off just by an inch. “Something that keeps you alive.” The hellions relaxed, but the one that was almost shot was completely stunned. “This better not be everyone.”

One of the hellions hovered in front of Murkier with his chest pouted. The two exchanged a glare at each other, before he sneered. “Just follow us.”

Murkier arrived back to his kabal. All of the raiders had docked and the warriors secured at what was once an open city square.

Kabalites clambered onto Murkier’s ship and helped him rest the thing. The archon was then able to march off the ship, where he was met by Parien and a number of Dracons, Syrabites and a Klaviex.

“Report Rugath!” barked Murkier.

“Well, if you’re looking for some bright news Archon, I can only say that the area’s safe and we suffered very light causalities,” spoke the Dracon.

“Light causalities?”

“You were on one of the very few raiders that sustained causalities and the only one that lost nearly all its crew. I’m guessing it was the fact your raider was that far in the lead.”

“Grr, nevermind then. What about the livestock?”

“Sad that’s the second worse news. We lost over half our livestock. One-thousand-two-hundred-and three to be precise. So much for our double profit from the craftworlders.”

“What’s the worse news then?”

“We had no idea what that was. It was the same route we took to that Exodus world. What’s worse is that it’s interfered with our webway travel.”

“Meaning?”

“We’ve been effectively stranded in a place nobody knows. Place is empty and lifeless. Although we should be able to get held, on that I’m confident personally and should just take a couple of weeks for a fleet to come and get us. Our livestock might not. They can’t live without food or drink close to than we can. It’s why we had the hellions out there, along with the scourges. Has to be something out there to keep this all worthlike.”

“Very well, but just know if they can’t, we’ll feed them to each other. We can lose a few to keep a few after all.”

“We’re going to have to make sure they eat it,” noted Parien. “Humans aren’t so keen on living once we have them in our clutches. Going to be hard enough that we’ll be feeding them on each other.”

“We’ll just have to force feed them. Where’s the wyches anyways? I don’t see any of them.”

Rugath pointed his thumb over his shoulder. “Some sort problem they’ve got going on. Think they’re about to settle it or something.”

“Just great. Felax and Rugath come with me. Rest of you, make sure that everyone rations the livestock; I don’t want them downing the lot because they’re bored or anything. Otherwise they’re going to have to compensate the missing flesh.”

“Yes archon,” responded the retinue.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:09 am
When more?  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 am
Be working on it today, just been busy putting my Dark Eldar together, sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:11 am
You are forgiven xp  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:25 am
Things are about to get spooky.

In the large spaced alleyway, two groups of wyches faced one another. One set as coloured the dark blue and gold, the other light green and silver. In the centre, slowly pacing one another, with bare feet that brushed so softly against the crumbled surface with almost no notice, were two very look a-like women that circled each other. One that had dark blue and gold armour bore a mask that covered her lower face and free wild black hair, wielded a whip in one hand and a hook in the other. The light green and silver one had green hair tied back in a single knot at the base of her head, letting her hair wavy behind her head and had on her two knives out.

“So sister, it looks like it’s finally come to this,” hissed the light green one.

“Indeed, I shouldn’t have meant to bide my time. But I couldn’t decide to do it in front of a spectacular audience to slaver like beasts as your life force fell out or on left on a battlefield where your body would be forgotten, just to show how no one never really cared about you.”

“You have such a mouth, Yesir.”

“Only because I know how to use it Giltrix. You small minded ape.”

The blue one halted where she was and glared it at Yesir, raising her weapons. “You should’ve really just come with me to join the Flesh rippers. I would’ve been able to cut out your tongue instead of having to pry out your life.”

“You would’ve never been able to or get where you were, because I would’ve torn off both arms. The fact I’d be using them to held scratch my back would’ve made you more useful as you are now.”

“You insolent!”

The two sisters ran at each other, but a bullet ran in between them.

“Out of all the moments you chose to settle your squabbles it had to be when it was least convenient!” roared Murkier as he stamped up to them.

“What exactly do you mean,” sneered Giltrix.

“The fact that we’re stranded on some stain on the galaxy, it makes perfect for a couple disputes to be settled. Those Hellions will be wanting a go at the Scourages, I have a kabal that will be at its own throat and I know a few kin who have debt with Parien. The only way to stop us from butchering ourselves is to start a no kill policy. Anyone who has a problem, wait until we’re back on Commorragh. This includes you two as I need to sure how serious I am about no blood being spilled, do I make myself clear.”

“...Fine,” hissed Giltrix.

“...Fine. But I’d like to know about the fact that the Screeching daggers getting an extra five percent sponsorship?”

“I have an agreement with them to hand over another twenty-percent of captives if they were all human.”

“And human they are,” slithered Giltrix mockingly.

“Why more humans?”

“They’re fun to watch, scampering against the sand of the arena as I sever them limb by limb.”

“Such a pathetic concept of entertainment quality.”

“Oh like letting little green things enter your arena floors is any better?”

“Enough!” barked Murkier. “I want you and your cults’ hides on opposite sides of the encampment and I do not want you to come within a metre of one another until I have confirmation that we’re leaving this garbage. Felax, you take the Screeching daggers and you Rugath take the Flesh rippers to where they’ll be staying.

As the two officers led the wyches into opposite directions, the sisters continued to leer at Murkier.

“Be warned Archon. The only reason any of us is listening is because we’re relying on you to get us out of this mess you’ve got us in,” sneered Yesir.

Murkier didn’t respond to that bite. Instead he just kept in mind that they listened because they were trying to show how much of a better dog they were compared to the other cult. But as if it mattered.

Murkier returned among the docked fleet, where he found Parien fiendishly examining one of the slaves that were meant to be getting herded like the rest.

“Parien, I have need of your warriors.”

The homunculus slipped go of the slave and allowed him to scamper off. Parien then slowly twisted his head to Murkier with his eyes popped. “You mean my wracks.”

“Whatever you call those things. They can follow orders right.”

“They’d be useless to me if they didn’t.”

“Then I want an order to make them act as patrol to make sure no violence breaks loose.”

“My wracks take orders, but I don’t. Why do you need them, don’t you have your kabal.”

“Not one of them I can trust. If I left them to be the ones to make sure not to cause any violence, they’ll only make sure the only violence not caused is the ones I won’t notice. I have a number here with debts, grudges and the usual needs.”

“That is a pity. But I still don’t see why I should just let you walk over me like some carpet.”

“What do you want?”

The haemonculus snickered and pointed at Mukier. “Catching on now, eh, glad we have an understanding.”

“Just get on with what you want.”

“I want five slaves, I want them now.”

“Grr, you know we’re rationing these slaves, I can’t just give you them now.”

“Precisely why I’m asking for this deal. Do you think I really just want to be sitting around, bored, only able to watch? I need flesh, I need screams and I need to be soaked in blood in order to feed my amusement and hunger. Do you understand that?”

“...Fine, but you only get three slaves.”

“Don’t haggle me Murkier, I don’t like to be haggled with.”

“But you’re a businessman Parien, you should like being haggled with?”

Parien leered. “How about this, take three of the slaves out of the lot you’re promised me?”

“You can either get three additional slaves or take five of the slaves you were promised.”

“You drive a hard bargain don’t you? Fine, five slaves that I was promised now. But don’t take this lightly Murkier. Our business is now a little unbalanced, so I’ll be expecting some future compensation.” Parien then turned to the Wracks and instructed them to police the army. “Happy?”

“I’ve been standing on a pile of waste for more than an hour, do you think I’m going to be happy, sigh.” Murkier removed his helmet.

Parien’s eyes lit when Murkier’s long black hair undrape and his head raised to unveil his half disfigured face. His cheek had almost been burned through, his left eye was almost shut and his left ear was missing.

“Oh, that’s not recent.”

The fact that his mouth and nose was almost untouched, he spoke perfectly. “If you mean my face, I got it back you know where when the human filth decided to spill some kind of acid over the warrior next to me and some of it got over me.”

“Take it you keep it to remind yourself of that very day?”

“No actually, it’s because you Haemonculis charge far too much to fix something simple as this.”

“I’m beginning to think you don’t like Haemonculis.”

“When did I like anything?” Murkier tossed his helmet Rugath who approached. “I’ve traded more words then what I like, Parien. I’ll have someone deliver your five slaves. Just remember they’re coming out of your pay.”

Murkier marched off with Rugath behind him

“I was able to separate the two cults, Archon. But I think sooner or later blood will be spilled in a matter of days with the way those sisters seem very pent up.”

“Have it then for every drop of blood spilled equals one missing sponsored slave.”

“Um, they’re not going to like that.”

“Well isn’t that a shame.”

“They’re already considering on changing sponsors, Archon.”

“Both the Flesh rippers and the Screeching daggers have been fighting over my sponsor for decades. The first one to drop out would make it seem they backed off from the other.”

“If you say so.”

A black feather fell in front of the two and they looked up to see perched on one of the raiders, a twisted eldar with clawed feet, hunched back and large hawk-like wings.

“Skyrien, what news.”

“Nothing much, other than the fact that we seem to have landed on the brightest part of the planet.”

“Came to a very quick conclusion.”

“No matter where else me or other scourages go, there seems to be this howling wail, like this great hound infests the planet, yet we do not see it. We feel as if something lurks in the structures and stalks us, waiting for us to make a wrong move, but nothings there. There’s something unnatural about this planet.”

“Probably because it’s something human dump.”

“What do you suppose happened to the humans?” asked Rugath.

“You ask a question with infinite possibilities, Rugath,” replied Murkier.

“How many of those possibilities involve no trace of human remnants. You expect to find some bone or human cloth. Even more is that this place looks like it’s just gotten old, you’d figure it would be more battle scarred.”

“You’re still not narrowing it, Rugath. I’ve been in planet-scale raids and have left them just as untraceable as this.”

“I’d just like to know is all. Bad enough we got caught in some unknown webway storm, now we’re on a planet we know just as less with some strange occurrences.”

“Your worries have been noted Rugath, but share them with anyone else and I’ll cut off your tongue. Now have arrangements been made for where I’ll be resting on this little getaway resort of ours.”

“There are a number of abandoned accommodations, none that may suit your needs, but it’s the best that can be offered.”

“Whatever, I just need someplace to rest. Take me now Rugath.”

“What do you want of me and my scourages?”

“Continue with your scourging. We need something to reduce any loss of flesh.”

“Fine, but you know the trouble you’ll be in if any of us go missing just for a couple pounds of flesh,” said Skyrien, just before he flapped his wings and took off.

“Seems like we’re in for one heck of a time here,” groaned Rugath.

++First night++

In a large, but very old room that once glittered with fanciful jewellery, fanciful walls and marvellous carpets, was now full of nothing but murk, rust and dust. On a double bed that seemed quite lucky to avoid a couple of centuries of rotting rested Murkier, unsoundly.

He rolled and kicked in his quilt. He groaned and clawed at the bed as agony seethed at him. In his dreams he saw the landscape of this city, just as it is now, with the exception of a blood red sky. Ethereal wisps poured out from a black hole that pried through reality. Each of these wisps moaned and hollowed towards where Murkier was, almost as if they pleaded for the archon’s mercy.

The archon suddenly founded himself visible and naked, on top of a flat-headed structure. As he looked back at all the wisps, he asked. “What do you want?” All at once the wisps screamed at him.

Murkier dropped out his bed and sprawled across the floor as he could still hear the thousands of shrieks. He clambered around the room, trying to find away to stop his. His teeth clenched so tightly together that it caused he more pain as he tried to stop this.

It finally did once he heard a slam.

“Archon,” said Felax at the door. “Something’s happened with the slaves.”

Murkier breathed heavily and gripped his chest as he got to his feet. He was shocked at how much sweat he had spilt and how he trembled so much more.

“Is... Everything alright Archon?”

He needed to regain his composure, so he held out his chest and raised his chin to Felax. “Why would it be when I have some useless bed to sleep on? Now what’s this about the slaves and why have you brought it to me?”

“Could you not hear them?”

“Hear what?”

“They all screamed, all at once.”

Murkier found himself in a warehouse, filled with the human slaves attached together with chained hooks or nailed against each other or skewered on the same pole or other inhumane means. They all quivered and shrivelled so pathetically. They begun to bunch up though as the archon approached them.

“What startled these things?” asked Murkier.

“No idea, archon,” answered a kabal. “A few sentries were here when it happened, but these humans just started screaming.

“Do know of you speak their tongue to ask.”

“There are a few, but these humans have such thick accents that knowing their tongue is a waste of time,” replied Felax.

The archon surveyed the humans as his eyes strolled; his attention was fixed on one of them. He paced on over to him. The human tried to cower away, but was stuck with the groggy comrade he was nailed to by the leg. Murkier was therefore able to grab his chin and force the human to show his black eye.

“I don’t recall one of these things having a black eye.”

“Apologies archon,” mumbled a kabal. “The things wouldn’t shut up, so one of us punched it and I think that got it.”

Murkier shoved the human back into the group and faced the kabal. “Is that so?”

“Um, yes archon.”

“You better start thinking up other means then of shutting up the humans besides leaving a mark on them then. Otherwise I’ll start printing marks on you.”

“Understood archon. But truly, we don’t know what got them all to act like that.”

“Humans are easily spooked. One of them probably saw their own shadow and got the rest of them going.”

“Uh, yes probably, good point.”

“Felax, don’t get my attention again unless it’s something that truly matters or you would like me to nail you to your post.”

“As you say, archon.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:09 am
Murkier walked out into the dim foggy world with a loud groan.

“Everything alright, archon?” questioned Rugath.

“No,” snapped the archon as he slipped his helmet on. “This planet allows no rest.”

“What do you mean?”

“Never mind, pretend I didn’t say anything.”

Murkier marched forward to the campsite, but halted when he heard a rocket propelled sound in the air. The hellions rested down before him, their helliarch stepped forward before Murkier. He was a robust blue haired warrior like person who twirled a three clawed hooked tied to a chain.

“Have something to report besides howls and things creeping on you.”

“No actually came for business.”

“And that would be, Kyliath?”

“You promised us five souls for every hundredth captive we captured. Because there were at least two-thousand souls we captured, but now there’s half of them that remains, what happens to our deal?”

“We can discuss it once we’re off this miserable place.”

Kyliath stepped in Murkiers way. “You mean once you’re in a more comfortable position?” Rugath reached for his pistol until the archon raised his hand at him.

“No, so I can see how many souls I have left. You have remember that you aren’t the only group I hired and promised souls. It’s going to be a problem if I were to say, a hundred souls for you, but there were only five hundred left, it’s going to be pretty awkward when I have to hand them out to the other four groups, let alone amongst my kabal.”

“That’s your problem, not mine.”

“Not if a few hundred slaves went missing. Each group will be looking at each other, including yours and you have to remember Kyliath, no one has any issues about murdering Hellions. In fact it would be a service.”

Kyliath glared at Murkier, but stepped aside and allowed Murkier and Rugath to continue going through.

“You know, if everyone here turns on you, don’t expect me to act as a shield,” said Rugath.

“I know what I’m doing. I doubt you’d make a very good shield anyways.”

“Probably not make a good knife fighter then if you needed me.”

The two arrived to the assembled raiders, where kabal warriors patrolled and worked amongst them.

“Any progress with the repairs?”

“Indeed archon, but it won’t be anytime soon. I advise though that we find another webway however as we have some indication that the webway we came from is still too dangerous and with the damage it did to your ship, it would be too costly to go through it again,” said one of the kabals.

“Do not think I need your advice Tamien. All I wanted was the status of our repairs.”

“Feel free to be that way archon, but I’d really like to get off this planet in one piece.”

“And all of a sudden I don’t?”

Tamien just stood on the raider, but eventually turned away. Murkier then continued his march, up towards the warehouse.

“Now to check on our inventory.”

The two entered the building, to see his slaves, but found them all panting, wheezing and keeling over.

“What’s going on?” growled Murkier.

“I talked to Parien a moment ago,” said Felax. “He says the humans are being infested with a disease and its spread rapidly due to them being nailed and hooked together.”

“...What will happen to the livestock?”

“They’ll die slowly and quietly unless Parien can come up with a way to prevent this. He believes that over half of them will die in a matter of days unless we control the infection.”

“And how does he suggest we accomplish this?”

“Quarantine the infected, clean up their wounds and lacerating where the infections are.”

“Why aren’t you on it then?”

“W-we’re working on it now. A few of us were organising an area to quarantine those especially infected. We could also do with something to bandage the wounds.”

“Use the flesh wrapped around your waists. Any other problems you want to bother me with?”

“The livestock still wouldn’t settle last night. They shuffled around as if something was stalking them and I swear some of them were whispering gibberish. A lot of it I couldn’t understand.”

“As if I’m really going to care. So long as the livestock isn’t damaged then I see no problem.”

“But what if these humans are seeing something we can’t?”

Murkier shadowed over Felax. “Are you suggesting that the humans have superior senses to that than we Dark eldar.”

“Um, no archon. I merely suggested the humans know something.”

“Like what?”

“I don’t know, but could I request that a patrol is set up. Last night it was only Parien’s wracks that watched over, but they were keeping an eye on us. I think because with how little we know of the area, we should have a patrol up to secure the campsite.”

Murkier growled and shuffled his right hand towards Felax’s throat, but paused. “Very well, I’ll have teams of three securing the area. But shut up about anymore nonsense with these humans, I’ve had enough to hear of such things.”

“Yes... archon,” sighed Felax.  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:02 am
Might wanna wrangle this thru a word processor or the like, you've got a fair bit of typos in there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:55 pm
Sorry, I do read over these quick briefly as I do end up with quite a busy schedule, but I'll try and read over some more later. I prefer to continue my writing after all when I'm motivated, as it can be hard to write it later on when you're losing interest. Not that I'm losing any now, glad to be writing a story for my Dark Eldar force, just that you never know.  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 pm
+++Night 2+++

“Hurry up,” grouched an armed Kabal warrior that marched through the streets.

“What’s your rush, Heliath,” said one of the two kabal warriors that strolled behind him.

“Simple, I’m bored Vexal. I want to find something to exhilarate me. We’ve been without blood spilt for too long.”

“Well me and Rizer here know just as well we aren’t going to find anything. We’ve had scouts exploring the planet for two days and nothing.”

“That’s not what I heard,” whispered Rizer. “It’s supposed that there’s something on this planet. Something that stalks our scouts, but they don’t know what it is.”

“It’s paranoia that stalks them. Scourges are always been lurked on Commoragh, especially by Hellions. It’s probably those sky-boarders that are causing the trouble. Trying to find an opportunity to slay all the Scourges and make it look like it was something on the planet that done it.”

“I’m surprised there hasn’t been much stuff like that been going on.” Said Rizer. “You’d think being trapped on stranded planet full of Eldar looking to stab each other in the back, there’d be more blood spilled.”

“The fact that Murkier managed to beg to Parien to lend him those Wracks has created too much of an intolerant police force. One of us is caught slitting someone’s throat, they’ll slit ours and there’s no one stupid enough to leave the Wrack’s sights unless they want killed in some corner alley.”

“Still, doesn’t seem right that we have had no causalities as of-.”

A painful moan echoed over the three Dark Eldar.

“...What was that?” questioned Rizer.

“No idea... but it came from inside that structure,” responded Vexal.

They looked at a tall block cement building with hundreds of rectangle shattered windows.

“It sounded like a human wail. You think one of the humans escaped and snuck in there?” questioned Rizer.

“Impossible.”

Taps started to sound from inside the building.

“Something’s in there alright,” spoke Heliath as he moved towards the building.

“Shouldn’t we order back up?” asked Rizer.

“How the heck you became a Kabalite warrior I have no clue,” grunted Vexal. “Whatever it is, it’s only one person, so let’s move it.”

The three Dark eldar walked into the structure with splinter rifles at ready. They looked around to see this room that had chairs and desks, covered in dust and cobwebs. Their senses were fixed however to the sound taps.

When they heard something get knocked, Heliath beamed his head up at the ceiling and then nudged his head to his comrades to take the stairs on the left. They hurried up them, with silent but agile movements.

The sounds got louder and more frequent to a point they were almost like drum beats, as they moved up through the levels. They could hear whatever it was; it slammed doors, knocked over items and scratched the walls.

Soon as the three entered into a corridor the sounds came from, it silenced, no noise at all but the three of them. They all glanced at each other from behind their helmeted visors. Health though crept forward and led them.

Each of them held their guns raised and ready. Both Vexal and Rizer on each flank, who peeked into each door they went pass. The rooms contained steel frame bedrooms with single used gas lamp rested on cupboards and no window, oddly enough.

While they paced, the three of them could feel their hearts start to beat uncontrollable, their skins sweat and their blood race.

They then heard a creek. Heliath saw up ahead, one of the doors softly pushed open. He indicated to the others and they softly paced towards it. When they were able to peek in, they saw the beds had been unruffled, cupboard’s shelves pulled out and the gas lamp smashed across the floor.

Vexal raised his hand to the others. He put away his rifle and pulled out his splinter pistol and knife and went in.

He walked in step-by-step and kept his sense sharp as he entered the room.

While Rizer kept an eye on the corridor, but Heliath watched Vexal’s back. The eldar had looked completely around him, he lowered down onto his knees and looked underneath the bed. When he did, the door slammed in Heliath’s face and they heard Vexal scream followed by a bestial roar that thumped and banged inside the room.

“We got to get out of here!” screeched Rizer as the two turned tail.

Murkier rose from his bed once more. He sneered when he found himself on the floor again and got up. He wasn’t sure what to make of his dreams or in other words his nightmares. He just found himself in this long corridor structure, where he followed these wind sounds that beckoned him.

He got suited up, dressed and most of all, looked his best before he exited outside. There he found Rugath, who stood with his hands on his hips and head down.

“Take it something’s wrong?”

“Um, yes archon there is.”

“What?”

“Last night one of the patrol teams came back- with two members only. They went on frantically about one of them being trapped inside a room with some kind of animal. I took a squad with me and had to kick one of the sheeps to lead us there. When we arrived and showed us the exact room, there was nothing there.”

“What do you mean nothing was there?”

“Just found this empty room. Like yeah there was a bed and a broken lamp, but nothing. I will admit that there looked to have been a struggle with the bed sheet’s pulled off and areas of removed dust, but nothing. We couldn’t even find the third member.” Murkier lowered his head and gripped his chin. “What are you thinking?”

“I don’t know. To me those two could be pulling a fast one on us.”

“Could be, but if you saw them like I did, you’d find it very unlikely.”

“Can you describe what they were doing before this happened.”

“Heard something inside a structure, investigated it and followed it to this room where one of them went inside and just like that, something closed the door and by the sounds of it, mauled him afterwards.”

“Inside a structure you say?”

“Yes, as I explained earlier.”

“Very well, if this story is true and one of our warriors was taken by something, we’ll form a perimeter instead of a patrol. A pocket of teams forming defences around the camp that are unpermitted to move.”

“What about the scouts?”

“Leave them as they are. They seem to be managing fine, probably due to fast movement and it’s vital they find supplies, otherwise we’ll be serving chopped up human meat to humans. I’d much rather we dined on them ourselves once we’re done playing with one.”

“As you say archon. I’ll organise it right away.”  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:27 am
Hallo, just typing to let any readers to know the stories being postponed. Reason why? My laptops giving up on me, thing's old and damaged, so it's started being unreliable. So until I get a new one or I figure out a way to get this one up and running, Haunting of Black crypt's on Hiatus  

Thy_obsessive_freak

Fiction Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff