Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Alone time/ Taking a break?? :(

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fleur De La Tempete

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:31 am
My boyfriend and I have been together almost a year and we've been fighting a lot lately and he told me he doesn't know if he can be with me anymore (I'm heartbroken ) about a week ago, then we started to be okay again but we got in a huge fight last night about trust. Today he came over and we watched 21 Jump Street while talking about our issues. After crying, talking, laughing I suggested we should take a break ( I really didnt want to). I promised him I would make him fall in love with me all over again, I love him too much to lose him. So we are taking a break til Friday and he said he has no idea what he wants. I'm so scared we are going to break up I don't know what to do. Do all breaks end in break ups? cry  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:39 am
Did you define with him exactly what you meant by break?? It would be really bad if you thought it meant different things, i think being clear and honest will help you move on. Try tell him exactly how your feeling and that you don't want to loose him. Discuss exactly why you've been fighting, what each of you can do to make it better. A week break really isn't very long at all.  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Fleur De La Tempete

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:47 am
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Did you define with him exactly what you meant by break?? It would be really bad if you thought it meant different things, i think being clear and honest will help you move on. Try tell him exactly how your feeling and that you don't want to loose him. Discuss exactly why you've been fighting, what each of you can do to make it better. A week break really isn't very long at all.

I know... 5 days feels like a lifetime. sad We are still together we are just spending some time apart to clear our heads. I just don't want to lose him. I love him so much and I kept telling him that last night. We are going to meet up at the fair on friday and go on a date.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 am
Hey Rainy the Howler,

I don't know you or your boyfriend or the issues you two have been having lately, but I would like to point out (from your post) that it seems you are the only person trying to preserve your relationship. sad When you stated you would make him fall in love with you again, did he make a similar claim? The fact that you sat down and talked about the problem is promising. As you know, a relationship is formed and maintained with the effort of two people. Anyway, even though (or because) you love him, please look for clues that he will make an effort. Or sit him down and ask him directly. Otherwise you'll just be hurting yourself.  

TLora

Clean Gekko

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items