Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:48 pm
User Image

It's so embarrassing to admit! But tomorrow I am going out to look for jobs in the morning and it is summer and hot and I apparently sweat a lot that it shows and not just my underarms but like my back and under my.....chest so I need help trying to like minimize the sweat so that it doesn't show and make me look like some homeless person.

Does anyone have anyways ideas?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:57 pm
If its really really bad go to your doctor, you can get prescription deodorant which will stop all sweating unless you have a serious disorder. But for tomorrow i don't think theres much you can do except where a lot of antiperspirant and light clothing, make sure your bra isn't to tight as that could be making the sweating there worse. Take a spear shirt so that if it does get bad you can change, we wouldn't want it affecting your hence of getting a job! 4laugh  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image

emotion_facepalm

Thanks, I normally take an extra shirt with me just in case, but I have not told my parents about this and even if I did I don't think they would take me to a doctor and with the job I have now I can't afford to pay for one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:10 pm
That sucks, I'm in england so we get it all for free, Theres always girls on here who need some really simple medical attention just to give them diagnosis and tips but can't because of money sweatdrop Can you ask in a pharmacy? they might have a non-prescription one that'll help, I don't want your summer ruined by sweat crying  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:13 pm
User Image

Hm, well I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask a pharmacy and you don't have to pay them just to get information. Thanks for the idea. smile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:16 pm
I use degree deodorant it somewhat helps until summer rolls around. so what i did before i went to school was cut up a towel into squares and put it under my armpit so it soaks all the wetness.. s**t will be soaked at the end of the day..but not a huge sweat stand on her shirt..now back..idk..  

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100