Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Roleplays
2nd Age of Magic [RP] (Need more people) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NastyNate27

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:06 pm
The sound of chatter caught Roy's attention and he finally looked away from where he had come from. He instantly noticed the two girls not too far away and started walking towards them. As he got closer he looked closer and stated to read their auras.

The blond girl, not much younger than how he appeared, and just a regular human. On the other hand, the crimson haired girl was about the same age as him and a powerful fire mage, definitely a class four, which made Roy hesitate in his next step. Well, what's the worst that could happen.

"Hey," he said to them as he got closer "You two need a traveling companion? I have very little extra water, if you need any."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:54 am
Kimmir Rolk

Kimmi stared in horror as the other mage began walking over. He seemed friendly torwards her though so she relaxed only an ounce. Just an ounce, she was still prepared to fight whatever the mechanical thing was that was coming their way. The other mage mentioned water and Kimmi's mouth began watering at the thought. "I've got some food, if you'd like some. Only if I can have some of your water. If that's alright." Kimmi said carefully weighing her options. Two mages shouldn't feel threatened by one human so it couldn't possibley get her killed for asking for a refreshment.  

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anastaisa_57

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:49 pm
Liz jumped back and beckoned fire to her hands as the girl moved and crouched, looking ready to fight. But she calmed herself down. There wasn't much this girl could do to her. She smirked at what the girl said. "If I wanted you actually dead, I would have torched you already," she replied coldly. Liz could easily fry her in her place if she needed to. Humans could barely hurt her now.

She put out the fire in her hands and relaxed. The guy that was near by started walking over to them. The fire mage shifted her position to keep both him and the girl in her sights. People made her nervous, especially ones that seemed to cage her in.

Lizbeth snarled as the guy assumed that she and the human were traveling companions. "I am not traveling with her," she snapped. She shifted her pack. She had water...but being a fire mage, she drank more than anyone else. At least as far as she could tell, she did. She was down to her last few sips of water. She had actually been heading to a spring she knew of that was past the field, but got side-tracked. And she really didn't want to show the others where it was. It hadn't been polluted or poisoned yet, and Lizbeth wanted to keep it that way.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:23 pm
Roy flinched at the fire mage's words. He had not been expecting such harsh words but it was his own fault for assuming they had been traveling together. Then again, most solo fire mages he had the misfortune of meeting fried most people they came across.

"Sorry, just seemed like you were," Roy said with a slight shrug "Roy, by the way. I'm a light mage, a healer," he did not know why he had just introduced himself but it might keep him alive for a few extra minutes.

Roy pulled off his backpack and fished out his two full bottles of water. He tossed one to the blond girl and held out the other to the fire mage, not actually expecting her to take it. The light mage was hoping he could befriend the fire mage as he was both tired of traveling alone and he would not be able to defend himself for long since the city he was heading towards was most likely filled with all sorts of threats. Threats that would easily overwhelm someone without elemental magic.  

NastyNate27

Myde14Niia

Tipsy Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm
Kimmi Rolk

Kimmi caught the bottle of water and drank a few sips to quench her thirst. She dug into her bag and pulled out some of her food. It wasn't much, just some beef jerky, which was rare, some stale bread and some berries that Kimmi had found on her ventures. "Thank you, Roy." She said carefullly. "I'm Kimmi." She said, she knew it probably wasn't smart to reveal her name, but as long as she didn't also reveal her last name, she woudl be fine. A healer huh? Well, maybe he isn't so bad, but that Fire mage, definatly hot tempered. Kimmi thought as she stashed the warer in her bag. Kimmi was relunctant to let the mage touch her but for him to actually get the food, contact had to be made. Kimmi wouldn't jsut set it on the ground like he was a dog. Roy could most likely kill her if he wanted. For all Kimmi knew he could be putting on a n act of kindness.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff