Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image

I hate talking to my niece half the time because she always tells me anything my older sister tells her. Last week my sister came home and we have not talked at all. I mean the last time we talked was over the phone and I asked her if her computer worked since our niece wanted to get on it and she said that it didn't, then when she came home we just haven't talked.

So a few days ago my mom was talking to me about jobs and asked me if I had considered asking my sister to help me get a job where she works. Well mom has brought it up before with my sister and all she tells mom is that I can go up there myself. And when my sister talks to me about jobs she tells me, pretty much begs me to go to her workplace and ask them for a job.

But come on now in this economy it is about who you know and it would probably work if she went up there with me. I have tired once before to do myself and said that she was my sister, I filled out an application is there any positions and nothing happened.

Now I don't know why she is here but my niece was knocking on my door and we played a game and she told me that my sister told her that she does not want me working at her workplace.

Every time my niece tells me something my sister said it is never anything positive, apparently my sister is a hypocrite big time because she complains about mom talking about others behind their backs and yet she is doing it when it comes to me.

I don't know what o believe half the time when it comes to what my niece relays to me about what my sister told her. Honestly if she wants to talk behind my back fine, but I just don't want to hear it from my niece, it doesn't matter where it comes from it still hurts and I have had just about enough. It is one thing to know she is talking about me behind my back but for me to know what she is saying is entirely different,

And our niece is freaking eleven and my sister is twenty one so this freaking immature! I don't know what to do.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:00 pm
*brakes screech* Wait, what?

*rereads* Oh, so it's your sister who;s 21 and your niece from another dibling who;s 11... right?

Your niece is a gossip, and if - IF! - what she says is true, then your sister is being a jerk, I'm sorry to say. emotion_hug In this economy, why should she care where you're working, as long as you're both getting paid, right?

Good luck with the job search!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:03 pm
Gigi Deveraux
*brakes screech* Wait, what?

*rereads* Oh, so it's your sister who;s 21 and your niece from another dibling who;s 11... right?

Your niece is a gossip, and if - IF! - what she says is true, then your sister is being a jerk, I'm sorry to say. emotion_hug In this economy, why should she care where you're working, as long as you're both getting paid, right?

Good luck with the job search!

User Image

Yes and even if what she just told me is not true, I still know my sister talks about me to her all the time since they hang out a lot.

But I am only working one day a week and my job refuses to give me more days or train me so my my mom wanted to see if my sister could get me a job where she works and I guess my sister talked to my niece about it and told her that she didn't want me working there.

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games