Submit

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:42 pm
Hi. My name is Chloe, and this is basically my first post >3< But, here we go.

Lets start off with friends. First of all, back in the 2d grade, I had met my 2 best friends, Ava and Nicole. Ava hated Nicole, and Nicole hated Ava. I was in the middle of " picking sides " and it bothered me for 2 years.

In 4th grade, I finally decided to suck it up and say, " I don't care who you like, you two are just gonna have to deal with it, cause i'm on my own side. " Couple months later, Nicole met her new best friend ( which is still now ) Justina. Justina hated me strongly, but I never knew why. Nicole hung out with her more, but I didn't wanna loose my best friend. So, I went up to Justina and told her why does she hate me so much and why is she stealing my friend. She replied, " You ain't never gonna get Nicole back, cause shes wrapped around my hand. " I would have punched her, but I decided to be the bigger person and walk away.

My family was fighting at the time, so I held alot of stress. I asked my mom what to do, but she had no idea sense she wasn't that type of girl at school. I asked my dad, he knew what to do. I tried what he said, but she kept coming back with insults. I didn't know what to do, so I finally got to my guidance counselor and teacher. We chatted about the problem. I'm in 9th grade at the moment, and my family still fights, and so do my friends.

Lets continue with the family. My mom and her step mother have been fighting for 5 years. My ouncle is dieing, and my cousin is emo, so she cuts herself. Her dad hates her, and she hates her mom. I really don't know what to do. Dx I try to talk to my family, but I just make it worse :c  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:07 pm
hey Chloe
I dont know what to say but I guess u r a very strong and friendly person to think about every body around u and try to help them ,but finelly its their own choice to live their life the way they want to ,and all u have to do is to get the best from every one and try to make them happy while they r with u , good luck.

kira tsui tsukaki

Welcoming Friend

10,550 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Friendly 100

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:16 pm
I've had the same issue with loosing friends before, and people being hateful to you without explanation. It's a crappy situation, but I'm sure once your settled with new friends and a happier family life you'll be able to move on a little, perhaps Nicole will miss you and stand up to her new friends to spend time with you heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:20 pm
I'm having the same problems only my family is still intact. My advice, talk to your cousin about why she's cutting herself and I would ignore Justina until she doesn't something horrible to you and then tell the counselor. That's what I did when I was bullied in the 4th grade.

This girl Robyn keeps jacking my ex-friend Ray from me and it made me mad. While that happened Ray began to be one of those girls who is so "perfect" and so "I am better than everyone".

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Your Letdown

Agile Star

5,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Timid 100