Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 20. Music Forum
Can you help me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:25 pm
You're not a hero, you're a liar.

It's become my tradition to put new songs on my iPod right before car trips. Usually it's a couple songs the night before we're heading 3 or 4 hours away. But in August we're driving from Iowa to Texas. A 17 hour drive, not including stops and bad traffic. I'm less than 50 songs away from hitting a thousand on my playlist, but I can't just pull random song names out of thin air to look them up. This is where you come in. I know everyone has that one band their dying to tell someone about. So please feel free to geek about them to me. Understanding, of course, that I may not love them as much as you do. But i will totally give them a shot.

You're not a savior, you're a vampire.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 pm

Here I'll list some bands/artists I like to give you an idea of the kind of music I listen to. (Note: This is not an opportunity for you to bash the artists I like. It will make no one happy and only result in a ticked off Nefret.)

All Time Low
Fun.
The Hush Sound
Relient K
Kelly Clarkson
Selena Gomez
Skillet
Every Avenue
Paramore
The Maine
Mayday Parade
Forever the Sickest Kids
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
A Rocket to the Moon
Demi Lovato
We the Kings
Hot Chelle Rae
Train
Ashley Tisdale
Aly & AJ
Cady Groves
Ludovico Einaudi
The Friday Night Boys
Hey Monday
*NSync
This Love
Hello Hollywood
Hello Goodbye
Panic at the Disco

And various musicals (Rent, Aida, Thoroughly Modern Millie XD) as well as some Glee songs.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

i_love_nerds2810

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:56 pm
Well, you have great taste in music...
Here are some bands I like that you could try....
-Hollywood Undead
-Alesana
-Abandon All Ships
-Blood on The Dance Floor
-Panic! At The Disco
-Pierce the Veil
And...
-Black Veil Brides.

****Good songs by them****
-Alesana= Annabel, The Artist, Curse of The Virgin Canvas, Heavy Hangs the Alabtross, Hymn for the Shamless, In Her Tomb by The Sounding Sea, A Lover, A Lunatics Lament, The Thespian, and To be Scared By an Owl.
-Abandon All Ships= Take One Last Breath, Heaven, and In Your Dreams Brah!
-Blood on The Dance Floor= IDGAF, PLUR, BFA, Sexting, Scream for My Ice Cream, Sluts get Guts, and Suicide Club.
-Panic! At The Disco= Do you See What I'm seeing?, Build God then We'll talk, I constantly thank God For Esteban, London Beckoned about songs Made by Machines, Lying is the most Fun A girl Can Have Without Taking Off her Clothes, Nine In The Afternoon, Pas De Cheval, The Piano Knows Something I don't, When The Day Met The Night, and Always.
-Peirce The Veil= Besitos, Yeah Boy and Doll Face, Caraphernilia, Bullet Proof Love, Stay Away From my Friends,I Don't Care if Your Contagious, and Disasteroligy.
-Hollywood Undead= I don't Wanna Die, This Is My town, City, Hollywood, and Number 5.
******************************Check 'Em out************(:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:01 pm
i_love_nerds2810
Well, you have great taste in music...
Here are some bands I like that you could try....
-Hollywood Undead
-Alesana
-Abandon All Ships
-Blood on The Dance Floor
-Panic! At The Disco
-Pierce the Veil
And...
-Black Veil Brides.

****Good songs by them****
-Alesana= Annabel, The Artist, Curse of The Virgin Canvas, Heavy Hangs the Alabtross, Hymn for the Shamless, In Her Tomb by The Sounding Sea, A Lover, A Lunatics Lament, The Thespian, and To be Scared By an Owl.
-Abandon All Ships= Take One Last Breath, Heaven, and In Your Dreams Brah!
-Blood on The Dance Floor= IDGAF, PLUR, BFA, Sexting, Scream for My Ice Cream, Sluts get Guts, and Suicide Club.
-Panic! At The Disco= Do you See What I'm seeing?, Build God then We'll talk, I constantly thank God For Esteban, London Beckoned about songs Made by Machines, Lying is the most Fun A girl Can Have Without Taking Off her Clothes, Nine In The Afternoon, Pas De Cheval, The Piano Knows Something I don't, When The Day Met The Night, and Always.
-Peirce The Veil= Besitos, Yeah Boy and Doll Face, Caraphernilia, Bullet Proof Love, Stay Away From my Friends,I Don't Care if Your Contagious, and Disasteroligy.
-Hollywood Undead= I don't Wanna Die, This Is My town, City, Hollywood, and Number 5.
******************************Check 'Em out************(:

I used to have some songs from Hollywood Undead on my playlist...then I switched to a laptop and somehow lost a lot of tracks.
And Panic at the Disco rocks my socks. Serious love. (Favorite has to be The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage)
I'll probably look into Hollywood Undead first then look into the others.
Black Veil Brides is also familiar.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
20. Music Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash