Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
I Just Don't Know Anymore...(Underage Drinking Discussion)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:49 pm
Listen, just today, I recieved a weird text message from a friend of mine at a party. Then, I started getting more texts and calls, leading me to believe that she was drunk. Well, long story short, me and my other best friend got all worried about three of our friends who we assumed were getting drunk. Then, later tonight, I got a phone call.

Turns out, they were all lying. Noone was drunk, noone was in danger. They all thought of it as a sick joke, I feel humiliated. Now, my other worried friend doesn't know that they are alright. I've left several phone messages, but she hasn't responded yet.

I'm so angry right now. I worried about them all night! I thought that they could get hurt or worse! Yet in the end, I yelled at my one friend that I wasn't going to be concerned about them anymore. All they said was "ok".

What should I do? Apologize? Distance myself from them? Please, I need help. Plus, if you are having the same problem with an underage friend drinking, feel free to disscuss it as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:01 pm
Silent_Song16
Listen, just today, I recieved a weird text message from a friend of mine at a party. Then, I started getting more texts and calls, leading me to believe that she was drunk. Well, long story short, me and my other best friend got all worried about three of our friends who we assumed were getting drunk. Then, later tonight, I got a phone call.

Turns out, they were all lying. Noone was drunk, noone was in danger. They all thought of it as a sick joke, I feel humiliated. Now, my other worried friend doesn't know that they are alright. I've left several phone messages, but she hasn't responded yet.

I'm so angry right now. I worried about them all night! I thought that they could get hurt or worse! Yet in the end, I yelled at my one friend that I wasn't going to be concerned about them anymore. All they said was "ok".

What should I do? Apologize? Distance myself from them? Please, I need help. Plus, if you are having the same problem with an underage friend drinking, feel free to disscuss it as well.

Freaking someone out is not funny, it's cruel and unfair. Honestly, your so-called friends are jerks for worrying you like that.

I hope you can get through to your other friend so she's not worrying any more... As much as it hurts, it's better to put some distance between you two and those three.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16

Freaking someone out is not funny, it's cruel and unfair. Honestly, your so-called friends are jerks for worrying you like that.

I hope you can get through to your other friend so she's not worrying any more... As much as it hurts, it's better to put some distance between you two and those three.

Thanks. Honestly, more like five of them were in on it. One of them, who I thought would never do me wrong, just went and did this... the one time I talk to her since school ended and it's a cruel joke... And one of the first time I talk to another one of my friends who has been the biggest jerk all year since school ended, and it's just... This! It makes me mad just thinking that they don't even feel bad... Sorry for long rant sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:19 pm
Silent_Song16
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16

Thanks. Honestly, more like five of them were in on it. One of them, who I thought would never do me wrong, just went and did this... the one time I talk to her since school ended and it's a cruel joke... And one of the first time I talk to another one of my friends who has been the biggest jerk all year since school ended, and it's just... This! It makes me mad just thinking that they don't even feel bad... Sorry for long rant sweatdrop

Actually, as rants go, this one was pretty short. 3nodding but apparently you're only treated as a friend when in school, once it's out you're just another chump.

This is why I don't make enemies; my so-called friends are enough.  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:24 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16

Actually, as rants go, this one was pretty short. 3nodding but apparently you're only treated as a friend when in school, once it's out you're just another chump.

This is why I don't make enemies; my so-called friends are enough.

Yeah, you're right. In fact, the only true friends I have are on Gaia, up state, or a half hour away... I mean, I do have that group where we pick on each other constantly, but I'm not sure if they really like me because noone ever tells me what I'm doing wrong upfront, I can see it though, sometimes if I've done something wrong. Le sigh, although I shouldn't be down. It could be way worse. I guess I just can't help but feel down for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:27 pm
*snipped for length*
Silent_Song16

Yeah, you're right. In fact, the only true friends I have are on Gaia, up state, or a half hour away... I mean, I do have that group where we pick on each other constantly, but I'm not sure if they really like me because noone ever tells me what I'm doing wrong upfront, I can see it though, sometimes if I've done something wrong. Le sigh, although I shouldn't be down. It could be way worse. I guess I just can't help but feel down for the moment.

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:31 pm
Gigi Deveraux
*snipped for length*
Silent_Song16

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

User Image

Thank you, this had made me feel better. I hope that this thread can let the other girls vent if something like this or anything to do with underage drinking happens to them. By the way, I wanted to use the Captain America "Right in the Feels" gif, but I thought a hedgehog would suit it better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:39 pm
Silent_Song16

User Image

Thank you, this had made me feel better. I hope that this thread can let the other girls vent if something like this or anything to do with underage drinking happens to them. By the way, I wanted to use the Captain America "Right in the Feels" gif, but I thought a hedgehog would suit it better.

Too... much... cuteness....! *HED ASPLODE*  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16

User Image

NO DON'T ASPLODE!!! Anyways, thank you for letting me vent. I needed it. Well, I'm off to bed after checking some stuff! Good night!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:53 pm
Silent_Song16
Gigi Deveraux

NO DON'T ASPLODE!!! Anyways, thank you for letting me vent. I needed it. Well, I'm off to bed after checking some stuff! Good night!

*superglues head back together* OK... glad you're feeling better. 'Night! emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items