Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image

So I was watching the after story, I am an episode away from the tragic part but my computer keeps like frezzing during episodes and so I don't know when I am going to watch that episode but so far I would rate the after story a seven out of ten. Something bothers me pretty greatly.

Don't get me wrong I think Tomoya and Nagisa are just aodra-poo together, I skipped over the irrelavent episodes just to see them move in and get married and have their baby, but you never knew they were intimate at all!

Okay fine don't show the sex but you can hint it. Never hinted at all! All I saw was Nagisa taking a shower and Tomoya out in the living room blushing.

And like okay what really ticks me off is that they never kissed! I mean like not at all! He confessed at the end of season one and all we are shown in the after story is them being close and all, but it really like just a close friendship holding hands, what about the kissing? Even when they got married there was no kissing! Like zero!

What in the world! Like.....damn!

So that alone is why this anime gets a seven out of ten. But I am not seeing signs of an actual relationship.

Characters I hate is Kyou and Tomoyo! I cannot stand those tsundere females! Like Koyu is throwing books at Yohei whenever he says something dumb, why can't you open your mouth and tell him to shut up? You're a freaking kidergarden teacher and teachers teach kids to use their words and not their hands you freaking hypocrite!

Oh my god I hate her! I honestly thought it was a joke when I read that she and her sister both liked Tomoya. That ticked me off!

And when Yohei's sister was coming to see him and he and Tomoya asked her sister if she could be a fake girlfriend, after she left, Kyou slapped Tomoya. FOR WHAT??? What the hell did he do???

OH MY GOD!!!!

Tsundere's get on my last nerve, they are the main reasons I don't watch harem anime........most of the time. But where I am at now in the after story just focuses on Tomoya and Nagisa and those other girls are not shown so those episodes are the ones I like.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:57 pm
I could probably be a pro at rating an anime / manga since I go in-depth and watch everything.

This firstly comes from an otomi game. So a bunch of girls with different stories in the first part (main character they decide to choose is Nagisa, not Tomoyo) and one boy each paired with a degree of a troubled past.

So skipping a lot of it wasn't the most ideal situation, even though the first part is terribly boring. You see the slow build up towards the relationship Nagisa and Tomoya have.

Clannad is more innocent love built on trust, hope, and healing even in the face of death. This isn't the type of anime to be filled with a love scene. Basically, you were supposed to watch it and see the suggested kiss, but Nagisa and Tomoya show impact with them holding hands.

That's why I quite like this anime / otome game. It shows the strength that they have and the true bond they have instead of jumping towards sex. (I've seen that happen in a million to one manga / anime.)

I also liked the double play of the girl at the end of the world. I cried my heart out when Nagisa passes away in the beginning. For the LONGEST time, which is quite rare of me, I cried to it's music. That's all I had to do to get me going.

I give it a 9/10.

It gets incredibly boring, even though it's understandable why it's such a slow moving anime. I wish they would have added a bit more to the end as well.

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff