Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Library
~The Suggestion Box~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You has suggestions?!
  YUS! *posts suggestion*
  Nuuu.... v.v
  I SHALL THINK AND GET BACK TO YOU WITH IDEAS!
View Results

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:43 pm
Horseman Of Deaths
What about a Idea Corner, or Brainstorm or something? A place where people can ask to see if others would be interested in their idea. Like I have an idea for a Skyrim RP, but have no place to ask if anyone else would play along, and i dont want to take up room in the RP subfourms if no one is going to play along.

Actually I just realized there is a sub-forum called Story Development/Ideas sub-forum. I'm sure you can use that. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:13 pm
Not sure if there is one here already, but maybe under the RP tab, have an 'arena'. Where people trying to come up with new characters can test them out with other people that have already have a established character. I had to do this in a pm when i first started my character, and such a thread would have helped me greatly.

Just an idea.  

Sin of Gier

5,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:15 pm
Sin of Gier
Not sure if there is one here already, but maybe under the RP tab, have an 'arena'. Where people trying to come up with new characters can test them out with other people that have already have a established character. I had to do this in a pm when i first started my character, and such a thread would have helped me greatly.

Just an idea.

Taken into account. Thanks for the suggestion. (:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:52 pm
Alright guys, as of right now, all suggestions have been taken into account and some new features have been added to the guild! Hope you enjoy!

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

His Majesty Satan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:52 pm
All of the current recommended suggestions have been made. Thank you all for making the guild a better environment for writers!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:57 pm
o.o...No Drama or Tragedy forum? >.< i'd like to post some of my short stories in them  

GhostlyMark

Invisible Humorist

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:51 pm
GhostlyMark
o.o...No Drama or Tragedy forum? >.< i'd like to post some of my short stories in them

I've sort of been neglecting my job in this guild, but hopefully I'm back now. I'll add that to the list.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:56 am
Elder Astrauld

Ho there, Captain. It's great to see you back c;
In my humble opinion, most previously active guilds have pretty much died. Any ideas for the revival of this one; events, competitions, anything?

xPoppi

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Vice Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:35 am
Munashii The Unseen

Gnomes-san

Demon King Astrauld

Ahoy there mateys.
/shot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:09 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz

I'm still clinging to this guild by a thread. XD I just get so sidetracked so easily...

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

Library

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out