Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:28 pm
Dancehall Hysteria
iiRawr_Destiny
Dancehall Hysteria
iiRawr_Destiny
Dancehall Hysteria
...Really? Honestly, that guy's a giant a**. And hopefully he gets banned.

*hug attack!*

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

emotion_hug
I believe this calls for some virtual cupcakes.

I need tons of them right now
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

In that case...
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake
yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie
yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut
Ice cream pie, cupcakes, and donuts!

YAY! 4laugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:30 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
Dancehall Hysteria
iiRawr_Destiny
Dancehall Hysteria
iiRawr_Destiny
Dancehall Hysteria
...Really? Honestly, that guy's a giant a**. And hopefully he gets banned.

*hug attack!*

emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug

emotion_hug
I believe this calls for some virtual cupcakes.

I need tons of them right now
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake

In that case...
yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_cupcake
yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie
yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut
Ice cream pie, cupcakes, and donuts!

YAY! 4laugh blaugh

Yummy yummy baked goods!  

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

lilac shoujo

Obsessive Bloodsucker

17,940 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:48 am
Aw I am so sorry darling..... this is a ******** ashole. And who cares about colour, colture or things like that. The inner beuty is important and really who can someone think if someone really is black from his or her avi.......... this is sick. And seriously some people look great on black skin. Dont think about it. Take some hugs to feel better emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug and a cupcake yum_cupcake .  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:42 am
cookie4allbymarilia
Aw I am so sorry darling..... this is a ******** ashole. And who cares about colour, colture or things like that. The inner beuty is important and really who can someone think if someone really is black from his or her avi.......... this is sick. And seriously some people look great on black skin. Dont think about it. Take some hugs to feel better emotion_hug emotion_hug emotion_hug and a cupcake yum_cupcake .

thank you emotion_hug  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:04 am

Just gonna say that - this person knows nothing about how nice, beautiful and kind you are - they were hateful, empty words to make himself feel powerful. In the end, I think he made himself look like a fool.

You're great in the eyes of people that matter - so kick his sorry-a** thought to the curb and feel beautiful again! <3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 am
Setsunasa

Just gonna say that - this person knows nothing about how nice, beautiful and kind you are - they were hateful, empty words to make himself feel powerful. In the end, I think he made himself look like a fool.

You're great in the eyes of people that matter - so kick his sorry-a** thought to the curb and feel beautiful again! <3

awww thank you! heart

I will! emotion_hug

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Chocolate Delicacy

Distinct Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 am
If all he has to do is bully girls online then he's just an ignoramus whose not even worth thinking about,don't let garbage like that get you down.

heart Much Love heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:49 am
Chocolate Delicacy
If all he has to do is bully girls online then he's just an ignoramus whose not even worth thinking about,don't let garbage like that get you down.

heart Much Love heart

i won't thank you emotion_hug  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:57 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
i was just in the rally today...and this guy was bothering these two girls so i told him to leave them alone. Well he started to call me some really hurtful things such as a n***er, b***h, hoe, negro, etc. He also told me to go and kill myself and that i'm not needed in a "white world". I'm just feeling really emotional right now and I'm crying and I can't stop and I just needed to talk about it somewhere... crying

I see more and more assholes coming online and trying to dominate other poor defenseless people... I hate it.
But honey, I am glad you came home to the guild and posted this.
Just know you have friends that back you up love ♥~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:07 pm
Youseis fiery heart
iiRawr_Destiny
i was just in the rally today...and this guy was bothering these two girls so i told him to leave them alone. Well he started to call me some really hurtful things such as a n***er, b***h, hoe, negro, etc. He also told me to go and kill myself and that i'm not needed in a "white world". I'm just feeling really emotional right now and I'm crying and I can't stop and I just needed to talk about it somewhere... crying

I see more and more assholes coming online and trying to dominate other poor defenseless people... I hate it.

thank you emotion_hug  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:11 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
Youseis fiery heart
iiRawr_Destiny

thank you emotion_hug

anytime ♥~ huggles* Oh btw if you want I can show you something that may help you.
I just got done writing it in fact. ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23092079#339076925

Hope it helps darling ~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:27 pm
Youseis fiery heart
iiRawr_Destiny
Youseis fiery heart
iiRawr_Destiny

thank you emotion_hug

anytime ♥~ huggles* Oh btw if you want I can show you something that may help you.
I just got done writing it in fact. ^^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=23092079#339076925

Hope it helps darling ~

it does help thank you  

Dirty Computer

Misfit

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100