Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Freebies
Quality Art Wanted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cykx

Distinct Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:53 pm
I desperately need a headshot and/or a full-body, good/amazing(preffered) quality art with great coloring. I'm joining a role-play based on the amazing game Mass Effect, since it's my favorite game series of all time, I'd love for an amazing art for my amazing character. If it blows my mind, I'll even pay a nice tip!

I need the full body on a 235x380 in pixel length. Here is the.. Idea of him.
And for the headshot, I need him on a 300x100 in pixel length, so heres the headshot of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:09 am
i would totally draw you a body or headshot, but you would have to wait because my tablet is being all screwy and won't work right, and i'm planning on getting a new one in the next two weeks.
art samples
unless you don't mind me drawing with my finger on my touchpad... i make art that looks like this... it'll just take me a bit longer.

xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx

Mega Nerd

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Cykx

Distinct Noob

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:00 am
xxXSleepy_NinjaXxx
i would totally draw you a body or headshot, but you would have to wait because my tablet is being all screwy and won't work right, and i'm planning on getting a new one in the next two weeks.
art samples
unless you don't mind me drawing with my finger on my touchpad... i make art that looks like this... it'll just take me a bit longer.

Oh thanks. I already drew my own headshot but the body would be highly appreciated. smile
Which ever one you feel more comfortable with is fine  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:56 pm
I would have doodled something if you hadn't gone and said "I'd love for an amazing art for my amazing character. If it blows my mind, I'll even pay a nice tip!"

If you want amazing quality art, don't ask for freebies. Go and actually pay for what you want.  

0000_deleted

SuperBananaBuddy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:17 am
Well, usually, tips are awarded on TOP of payments. What this consumer probably meant was, "Along with the rates we've agree upon, I may add some more gold to the overall payment for your services."

At least, that's what I HOPE he meant.  
Freebies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff