Submit

Peacocking

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:33 am
So I am 16, going on 17 on the 30th. I have NEVER had a boyfriend but I do have many guy friends. No guy has ever really asked me out (mind you, my school is full of jerks). I kind of act like a boy but I dress ALL girl (but I also dress cybergoth/harajuku) Is it something I'm doing wrong?

P.s.
Any replies are welcome and thank you for viewing this!!!!

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:15 pm
Pacessla
So I am 16, going on 17 on the 30th. I have NEVER had a boyfriend but I do have many guy friends. No guy has ever really asked me out (mind you, my school is full of jerks). I kind of act like a boy but I dress ALL girl (but I also dress cybergoth/harajuku) Is it something I'm doing wrong?

P.s.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

No, you're not doing anything wrong. If anything, you're doing it right by being yourself. Don't give up hope!

I didn't really have a boyfriend until I was out of school, at 18. We dated for a year or so and it fizzled from natural causes, but it was good while it lasted and we're still friends.

emotion_hug Hang in there!  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Peacocking

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:16 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Pacessla

P.s.

No, you're not doing anything wrong. If anything, you're doing it right by being yourself. Don't give up hope!

I didn't really have a boyfriend until I was out of school, at 18. We dated for a year or so and it fizzled from natural causes, but it was good while it lasted and we're still friends.

emotion_hug Hang in there!

Aww thanks so much!!!1  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:23 pm
Awh, don't you worry sweet heart! <3 As Gigi Deveraux said; you're just doing the right thing being yourself. Better being yourself than someone you're not. I didn't have a boyfriend until I 19 (and we're having out 6 months anniversary today <3). Just be you and do what you do best and "Prince Charming" will come to you when you least expect it. <3  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 pm
Angelic Dust
Awh, don't you worry sweet heart! <3 As Gigi Deveraux said; you're just doing the right thing being yourself. Better being yourself than someone you're not. I didn't have a boyfriend until I 19 (and we're having out 6 months anniversary today <3). Just be you and do what you do best and "Prince Charming" will come to you when you least expect it. <3

See? there IS hope! 4laugh Just keep on being you instead of one of the crowd and the right person will recognize you as the one for them.

(Oh, and happy half-anniversary, Angelic Dust!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:41 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Angelic Dust

See? there IS hope! 4laugh Just keep on being you instead of one of the crowd and the right person will recognize you as the one for them.

Exactly! <3 Someone who loves you for who you are is the one!

Waai, thank you~

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:26 pm
Pacessla

P.s.

You are defiantly doing it right honey, you are being yourself!
Dont doubt guys, a lot of dudes are shy when they want to chat up a girl. Most will wait for a girl to get to them first!
Plus honey you are young still, you have your whole life to get a guy.
Just dont rush into a relationship just because you feel like you "NEED" a guy in your life. That isnt a good thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:41 pm
Youseis fiery heart
Pacessla

P.s.

Dont doubt guys, a lot of dudes are shy when they want to chat up a girl. Most will wait for a girl to get to them first!
Just dont rush into a relationship just because you feel like you "NEED" a guy in your life. That isnt a good thing.

Thanks so much. It is just a little tiring hearing about my friends and their boyfriends. Kinda makes me feel like I'm missing out. sweatdrop  

Peacocking

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Peacocking

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:42 pm
Angelic Dust
Gigi Deveraux
Angelic Dust

Exactly! <3 Someone who loves you for who you are is the one!

Waai, thank you~

*Sniff* Thanks for the encouragement!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:00 am
Pacessla
Youseis fiery heart
Pacessla

P.s.

Thanks so much. It is just a little tiring hearing about my friends and their boyfriends. Kinda makes me feel like I'm missing out. sweatdrop

Well the only thing that you are really missing out on are a new love (possibly) kissing and hugging. And thats about it.
And the status doesnt mean much. Especially when you get older.

Just live life like how you are, enjoy it just the way you have it now ^^.
You only live once!  

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers