Here are THREE MASSIVE MASTERPOSTS filled with references, tutorials, digital brushes, textures and heaps more, including entire blogs dedicated to art help! This ranges from traditional illustration to digital art, animation and more.

I hope you can all gain use from these! Please click through, have a look at each one because there are hundreds of links all up that can help every artist improve and carry on improving throughout their art career!

These links have been reblogged to my own personal blog, so the links will stay forever and you won't have to go scrambling around to look for them in a few months time. Here goes!

BYEOLIBICHNANs RESOURCES MASTERPOST
includes: BRUSHES | FONTS | TEXTURES | THEMES | TUTORIALS | SCREEN CAPS | PSDs | STOCK PHOTOS

ARTKINKs BUNCH OF TUTORIALS
includes: FIGURE DRAWING | FACES | HAIR

FINALTRINITYs ART REFERENCE TUMBLRS
(that's a whole bunch of blogs entirely dedicated to tutorials, references and more!)
includes: HUMAN ANATOMY | FASHION & CLOTHING | ANIMATION | HISTORICAL | ART TIPS & TUTORIALS | INSPIRATION | MISC

Finally: Very occasionally, I'll reblog art references, tips and goodies like this to my tumblr blog. If you want to check them out, you can follow me and check out the art stuff tag.
You can also find my art blog here, as well as some other drawings of mine here, and my quick doodling here.