View Results

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:29 pm
This is a novel I'm currently writing. This is how much I have typed so far, but I want to see how much you like it...

I love the light of the moon on a clear, starry night. It makes a person, er, at least it makes me think. It makes me reflect on myself, on the things I did wrong and how I could make it right again. The sounds in my backyard, such as the crickets chirping and the frogs croaking, soothes me and makes my mind clear. I could just lay here in my backyard all night but I know I can't. It's a school night and I don't want to go to school with sticks and leaves dangling in my hair.

I took a shower, mainly because my parents don't allow me to take one in the morning for some stupid reason that I do not know about. So, all I have to say is, "Good luck waking me up in the morning!" Well, because showers wake me up and when I can't get to sleep until late, well, of course, I would be too tired to get up in the morning.

I had just gotten into my pajamas, brushing my damp hair. I went to set my alarm clock and turned my light out to go to bed. I don't know why I bother setting my alarm clock because I turn it off and go right back to sleep, leaving my mom to wake me up.

That night I had the strangest dream. In my dream, it was pitch black and I could hear a voice, a guy's voice. I don't really remember what he said, or at least his exact words. It was along the lines of "You're next!" or something.

After I heard that, there was a light someways down like I was in a tunnel. I tried running towards the light, but there was a strong wind keeping me from doing so, as if someone doesn't want me to. Every time I try going towards the light, the wind got weaker and weaker and I got closer and closer. When I got close enough, I saw a boy. He had a warm, welcoming smile, flowing blond hair and ocean blue eyes. He was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans and was in perfect condition. He held out his hand and I held out my hand to join him, but each time I got closer and closer, he started to fade until he was completely gone. I stood there, frowning, wishing for him to return. Then suddenly, dark grey clouds appeared and from the shadows was another boy. He was the complete opposite from the first boy. He had messy, black hair, blood-red eyes, and an evil smile. He had a torn up red and black shirt and dark jeans with rips in the legs.

I tried to run from him, but, like msgic, he poofed in front of me and grabbed me. I screamed and the whole dream went black. It was silent until I heard my name fade in. "Crystal, wake up, it's time for school. Crystal, honey." It was my mom. She was trying to wake me up because I tend to sleep in. I have to thank her because if she didn't try waking me up, I wouldn't be up until noon.

"Thanks, mom, I appreciate it," I told her. Me and my mom get along very well with one another so it is easy for us to chat together.

"No problem, honey. Now, get ready or you're going to miss the bus," she told me and left the room.

I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I didn't really feel like being picky about my clothes. As long as I had something to wear and it matches, I was fine. So, I put on my clothes, my shoes and socks, brushed my hair and teeth, and grabbed my stuff and waited by my front door for my bus. I could walk to school, but my parents want me to be sure my little brother, Tyler, who is five and in kindergarten, got off the bus.

About five minutes later, I saw my bus stop for the neighborsso me and my brother walked out and I locked the door. I walked down my porch steps and and walked down my driveway as my bus driver was opening the bus doors as soon as we got there.

It took about twenty minutes because of all the stops we had to make before heading to the schools. As I got to the highschool, I walked in and headed towards the cafeteria to meet my friend, Stephanie.

"Hey, Stephanie," I said. Stephanie is my best friend. "What's up?"

"Hey, Crystal. I'm good as usual. What about you?" She asked me back.

I put my stuff on the table we were sitting at and answered. "I'm good, too." I really don't want to tell her about my dream, but I don't want to hide anything from her. "Actually, Stephanie, would you mind hearing a crazy dream?" I needed to keep my promise of not keeping stuff secret from one another.

"I don't mind, Crystal. What is it?" Stephanie asked me.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:21 pm
I personally Like stories that Have the main person telling the story and using I. Nice start. biggrin  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:01 pm
MiracleRayray2
I personally Like stories that Have the main person telling the story and using I. Nice start. biggrin

Thanks ^^ I like writing my stories in first person anyways... o3ob  
11. ✿ - - - Poems And Writing

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff