Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Traditional Art
Critique/comment?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you like?
  yes
  maybe
  tommorow
View Results

learly

Shirtless Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 pm
I've been on somewhat of a break from drawing avi art, because I had been working on my anatomy skills. So, just finished at about 1:00 am (my minds most creative at night xD) I drew this. I know that the chin is jutting out too much, and that her right arm is too small, especially the hand/finger area. Also, the head seems too, 'long' i guess xD but is there any thing else you noticed? I was going to post this in PP but i already have something there, and there are amazing artists here! So, sorry about the long rant. Critiques/comments, etc?

poke me. with your mouse.

I also think the foot area looks messed up xD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:23 pm
hellur? yum_puddi  

learly

Shirtless Friend

AuroraCelestine

Gracious Tycoon

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:00 am
turtle souffle
I've been on somewhat of a break from drawing avi art, because I had been working on my anatomy skills. So, just finished at about 1:00 am (my minds most creative at night xD) I drew this. I know that the chin is jutting out too much, and that her right arm is too small, especially the hand/finger area. Also, the head seems too, 'long' i guess xD but is there any thing else you noticed? I was going to post this in PP but i already have something there, and there are amazing artists here! So, sorry about the long rant. Critiques/comments, etc?

It's pretty good. I do have a few things to comment on though (besides the ones you have already mentioned.)
To see what I am talking about, you can look here

The head is pretty flat. Rather than a straight line down from the forehead, the nose and chin should form a wide V. (indicated with blue)
And for the hands, I think you should indicate the fingers, rather than just having the claws there.

I like the detail on the top though. That is a lot of feathers to draw.

((Oops, I forgot to draw a claw emotion_awesome ))

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:03 am
AuroraCelestine
turtle souffle

It's pretty good. I do have a few things to comment on though (besides the ones you have already mentioned.)

The head is pretty flat. Rather than a straight line down from the forehead, the nose and chin should form a wide V. (indicated with blue)
And for the hands, I think you should indicate the fingers, rather than just having the claws there.

Thanks! This is alot of help whee  

learly

Shirtless Friend

AuroraCelestine

Gracious Tycoon

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:10 pm
turtle souffle
AuroraCelestine
turtle souffle

Thanks! This is alot of help whee

You're welcome.  
Traditional Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces