Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] There is no sound in space (Vaith and Marcus)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:51 am
The bandages wrapped around his torso itched. They were keeping the healing ointments over his wounds, but god they bugged the hell out of him. It didn't help that he knew taking them off or scratching would just make things worse. The horsewoman had nearly killed him and after a very firm reprimand, as well as s**t duty on the cafeteria and pod watching, Marcus was finally allowed to try the missions over at the haunted house again.

He didn't hurt so much now, but he certainly hated the whole 'injured' status. The fight had been a while ago, and only by hunter healing was he up and healed as much as he was. The moon trainee was just glad the moon hunters in the infirmary didn't test the bandages life had offers. He didn't like being a lab rat.

The room he came to looked like a run down childen's music room, tiny instruments set on stands, waiting for someone to pick them up and let music ring out. Walking over to a drum set, Marcus tapped Dis on the rim, the clang of metal and metal echoing.

Quote:
Rolling a 6: ALL STUDENT/ HUNTER HP IS HALVED.

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:54 am
(rolling for status ;-; otl)  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm
"Oh, lucky me! I get a room full of toys." His words were eager, his tone not so much. Vaith didn't know what he walked into, this being the first time he had been invited to the haunted house. He had been here before but .. Well, he didnt know it was open infinitely to Amityville students.

Or so he thought.

He hadn't expected a hunter here. Here he was, reminiscing about this being the first place where he met Mai and Junko and Seiji .. and a specific white coat just had to blow the mood out of the water. Having most recently been in the trance where his spectator had been DETH, Vaith was having mixed feelings. Why did he have to see a hunter now when he couldn't decide if he wanted to take them out or not take them out?

One thing was for sure.

They might want to take him out.

... Not good.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:54 pm
Well that was a bit of a change. A human looking guy. Granted the horse freak looked human but hey, maybe things would be different? Never knew after all. The clothes were flashy in Marcus's opinion, and made him think of the crazy things people at school used to wear. He thought it was all impractical. But then he also thought the same thing about gloves time to time.

Pushing a music stand away, the moon hunter raised an eyebrow. "Well, Aren't you going to start accusing me of stealing your friends and killing loved ones? Or is this the evil or self righteous monologue warm up?"  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:22 pm
"Hm. I don't think you killed anyone I love yet."

He counted with both hands.

"Stealing my friends? I cant remember any successful attempts that you guys have actually made this past year. Some were pretty close though."

The numbers for capturing their friends was at an all time zero. However, the numbers they had in killing halloweeners? Did an entire civilization count? The memories hurt, to see such an established historical race burn down in one day.

"But killing off the entire horsemen clans and all that? Damn, you're going to get a long list for that. Should I be on it too? I sorta thought, it was their fight kinda thing. They're way better than us students too."

Don't let Vaith's lazy manner deceive. He stood a long distance from Marcus, his ring glowing eerily, as if in protection mode. Noise, his dragon familiar, would have hissed if Marcus had gotten any closer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:16 pm
He snorted. "Well, that's a first. Someone who actually knows the facts. Well, actually I'll be honest, making you guys into weapons isn't my job, so I don't pay much attention to it." He waved it off like it was no big deal and to him, it wasn't. After all, what did her care about any little monsters? They were just fodder in the end right? Dis grumbled, correcting him. They were potentials, just as Caelius had said.

Leaning on his weapon, Marcus shrugged. "They wanted to end the world. They've tried to do it before, they tried to do it again. I've seen a pool of rotting human bodies, ripped apart for no reason, I've watched as one of my mentors was hallowed out and used as a puppet so sorry when I say I hope all the ******** horsemen die and burn in hell. On a scale, ******** your kind, I'd rather have the horsemen gone."  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

revenant aria rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-16)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:37 pm
".. Okay, bad choice of words. I thought I might be able to just walk out of here after our neat little conversation was finished but .. you don't pay much attention when live, working, conscious beings that work just a little differently from you are dying in test tubes as you zap us into experimental slaves. You've seen rotting carcasses, I've seen people go mad from the insanity you bring. What's worse, losing your life or losing yourself? "

Vaith didn't consider himself nearly as hot-headed as half of the other aggressive defenders of Amityville was. But Marcus's sneering contempt was hardly going to get him some sympathy for his plight. Besides .. who could turn down that attitude?

"You think we liked the sight of one of the best teachers in history go down as a giant statue-- a statue you guys destroyed and couldn't even leave nicely for us. Hell, that probably makes us even if your mentor was hallowed out." Vaith forced his mouth into a grin, wondering what had the ability to hallow a human out.

"As you've nicely put it, ******** your hunterkind. I love humans, don't get me wrong. I think they're hardworking decent kids who need an occasional scare. But hunters like you just aren't cool. Bring me back a cuter sweet-talking hunter, okay? I might actually fall for it."

HP: 40/40 --> 20/20
Damage: 3 damage!

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:49 pm
Well this guy haa a mouth on him.
You'd get along with him, Chatty Cathy. Is that the phrase?
Yes, that is the phrase.
And by get along I mean you should make out. He's hot.
Dis.
Fine fine, have it your way Marcus.
Glad to see you're relenting.

The weapon huffing and puffing in his head finally at bay, Marcus could focus on more immediate matters. "Would you prefer me saying that it's not my job? Not all of us like to play the insane scientist." H's sanity was there. Sort of. Kinda. Maybe. "And oh insanity? Funny story, your kind drive ours insane. Pretty sure a hunter or two has been in the loony bin because of you guys. So excuse my lack of pity."

He felt something rip at his fear shield, suddenly becoming aware that Dis was not in the best shape.
Why didn't you say anything?
I thought you knew!
I didn't!
Whatever, just fight him and feed me.

"Also fun fact, our crazy boss was the one who hacked her up. Your 'Red' also was trying to kill all of us and you guys helped in on killing her. But yeah, a freak who stole a weapon that can drain fear totally is the same thing and a girl who was carved out, used as a puppet by a bunch of crazy ******** ponies that want to end all of humanity. Totally the same thing."

HP 23
Damage:  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

revenant aria rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-16)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:24 pm
"Why not, it sounds similar enough for me." He shrugged, as if it was a funny joke, except the smile he had on his face was nothing humorous. "Fun fact, it wasn't me that decided to make a pumpkin of your mentor. Neither was all the attacking Red and stuff bit. It's funny, how I didn't have a hand in any of it at all."

Vaith tried to aim a good old punch to Marcus's face. Taking the blame, the entire blame, wasn't necessarily Vaith's thing.

"Another fun fact. We both drive each other crazy-- how crazy is that, you know?"

This whole room didn't make for the most motivating battle environment.

User Image HP: 20/20
Damage: 0

istoleyurvamps

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 10 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:02 pm
"How about no. It's not. Also fun fact, your kind will claim we're the aggressors, when all we're doing is what your kind has done to us?" He still slashed out, Dis scolding him for being so chatty.

"We're more or less doing what your kind have done. Also fun fact, it was a reaper that gave us our origins. Maybe he was your ancestor." Merlin probably wasn't but hey, still a fun jab. The blade swung wide, but as he got the reaper Dis let out a purr of pleasure. FEAR was food after all.

HP: 23
Damage:7

Random Artist

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

revenant aria rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-16)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:35 pm
"Oh man, that is a fun fact! Can you tell me his name?" Vaith had to admit, hunters had some pretty interesting information. That was really something, their weapons came willingly from halloween origins?

"Fun fact. An eye for an eye has never worked, haven't you heard?" Vaith's noise marking wrapped around Marcus's leg, to trip him and pause his attack. His familiar dived into his hood, a yellow light surrounding the familiar as the magic was in use.

He was feeling kind of weak. Was it the hunter's weapon effect on him? Vaith felt his limbs lagging on him, as if there was a momentary delay in his movements. Ugh, feeling sluggish wasn't a good thing.

User Image HP: 13/20
Damage: 6

iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 10 Total: 15 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:57 am
Easy enough. "Merlin ring any bells? He's pretty ******** famous in the human word, but not for any bad reasons oddly enough." The story, real or fake was what he'd been given, and if they knew- maybe halloween told a very different story.

"As for an eye for an eye-" Though he felt, the hunter was quick enough to go into a roll, sending back on his feet. That didn't mean the fall didn't hurt though.
"Try vengeance." The sword went out, aiming to Vaith's head. For the thing hiding.

Take out the familiar take out the reaper~

HP; 17
Damage: 9  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

revenant aria rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

revenant aria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:06 am
Battle was a place of intuition. Vaith's intuition, rather obviously, told Vaith where Marcus was aiming for. When Marcus aimed, he would only find an empty hood, alone with a sharp deflection of his attack by Vaith's arm. His familiar had been de-summoned.

Even though Vaith's arm was bleeding, he reached out to pat Marcus on the arm. "Thanks for the information, buddy. We should do a campfire trade again, now that we've got these insults out of the way." Leaping back, Vaith winced as the pain, delayed by the rush of battle, ran through his arm. "Unfortunately for you, fortunately for me, I've not no shame in bouncing. So I'll have to take a raincheck this time, okay?"

The question was completely rhetorical, as the reaper escaped within the next moment, without waiting for an answer from the hunter.

User Image HP: 6/20
Damage: 2 for defense!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:47 am
He missed the tiny familiar, but the reaper seemed okay with taking the hit.
Reapers need familiars, he'd probably be ******** without one. The more you know. Dis had his moments of insight, though Marcus could have used that sooner.

The guy jumped back before Marcus could attack again, fleeing into the depths of the house. Cursing his bad luck Marcus looked at himself. He'd not died at the very least. Didn't mean he'd won though. A quick phrase and he was back on the island, gearing up for yet another mission report.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out