Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1][PRP] Cold Moon (Edel and Marcus) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Zyphiris rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:00 pm
Her eyes remained fixed on the scimitar for a while, wondering if what he was saying was true. The hunter didn't seem like he was the type to lie about it though, but who knows. The faint glow of the weapon held her attention for a little longer, then she turned her focus back on the one speaking.

Not anyone from our cohort, she corrected in her head. The other captives she had been with weren't so lucky. The only reason why none of them had been caught and converted was mostly due to sheer stupid luck, a little incompetence on the hunters' side, and the sacrifices people have made. Professor Red, the woman with long flowing hair. Both of them died at this very place.

"Balthazar." She blinked. "Kidding. I'll be honest though, I'd rather not tell. I'd afford you a pet name though, just between you and me, for report purposes." the ghoul tapped her finger on her chin, contemplating. "Dell," she said finally.

The ghoul sat there for a moment before rising from her seat, straightening out her dress as she did. "How about this, a token spar so you have more to write in the report. Sorry for the trouble with identification though." She knew she was courting trouble here, but ah, it was time to go anyway.

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 pm
He chuckled. "Well to be fair, some girls take the names of guys. And no thanks." Looking to the runic daggers, the charge was almost lost on them. Had they spent so much time already?

Ripping part of his coat scuffing his boots and rustling his hair the trainee shrugged. "I can bullshit it. Besides, no battle means I'll have more energy later, and its movie night tonight." Dis smiled. "Fair is fair, I'm called Enrique." By Clerise but a nickname was a name of a sort after all.  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:29 am
"Well then, Enrique, it's been a pleasure meeting you," she smiled, "you're certainly one of the more agreeable ones I've met." The ghoul almost had her back turned before she stopped, remembering something.

"Send my regards to the blond one," she said, gesturing towards her side and implying a short figure, "maybe tell him to loosen up a little too." Waving, she said her goodbye, "Enjoy your movie night Enrique, though I can't say for sure i'd like to see you again."

Her footsteps began to quicken as she disappeared down the corridor, culminating into a dash as she exited from the house. Whatever Dutch courage she had gathered to deal with the hunter the way she did had vanished and she was nothing short of glad to be back in Amityville, the relatively safer place.

iStoleYurVamps

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces