Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Galleries
Oh Hai R3hshawn Here!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTzR3hshawn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:21 pm
Just Wanted to introduce myself Im Rehshawn, currently studying Media Arts and Animation in college. Just completed my third quarter or semester (took a break for summer of course wink Anyway I use to be really good at drawing and coming up with new ideas from the top of my head, but over the years (can defiantly blame HIGH SCHOOL for this wink I lost the ability to translate what i see in my head to paper cry Sad Times right. But my goal is to be a character concept artist when I get done. ill post some of my reason work and would love to hear any comments and advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Your New Guildie
R3hShawn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

Only like 12 yrs after making the topic but pssst whateve lol. This is the most recent like finished it this morning thoughts?

All Work is copyrighted on the back because Im not that good but everything i do i love and would hate to see someone else get the credit for it ;P  

iTzR3hshawn

iTzR3hshawn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image

Something i had to do for color theory class its artist rendition of a video game character named Fizz from LoL if interested
also copyrighted on the back  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:21 pm
You are quite talented!  

Fleurty
Vice Captain

Invisible Giver

9,600 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200

iTzR3hshawn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:25 pm