Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
i could use advice please help

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iz-a-good-Kitty-Kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:10 pm
ok well i feel hated by my family they have been yelling really mean hurtful things to me and treatin me like i am a worthless waste of space sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:32 pm
I-love-myboyfriend721222
ok well i feel hated by my family they have been yelling really mean hurtful things to me and treatin me like i am a worthless waste of space sad

I wish I knew what to tell you... but I know you're stuck there for now. emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:38 pm
Ummm, do you know why they're treating you like a hated waste of space?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:55 pm
Radiant Mercy
Ummm, do you know why they're treating you like a hated waste of space?

No ma'am I do not but I hate it and if I wasn't really far away from my home I would ran away from them but I don't have any money right so I would be alone and have no idea where to go sad  

Iz-a-good-Kitty-Kitty

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:53 am
My advice? Find yourself another place where you can feel you belong. That way when things aren't going so hot with your family you will still have somewhere you feel wanted and loved.

Places you can try: Clubs and sports at school, support groups, church or worship services (if that's your thing wink ), book clubs (some libraries have these). If you're into comics or anime, see if there is a club in your area devoted to it (where I live we have a comics/anime club at the library and at a comic book store). If you like to write, some cities have writer's groups that meet once a week and read their progress and offer critiques.

You could even try hanging out at the mall with a friend and bring something interesting to do while you people-watch. Odds are someone will eventually stop and ask you what the heck you're doing. (When I knit in public people inevitably ask about it.) It may or may not lead to a new friend, but it should at least make you feel a little more connected to someone besides your family. smile

Good luck finding your place! Let us know how it goes. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's not nice! Clubs are a good idea but at the end of day, depending on your age and money situation, you do still have to go back home.

I would confront them about it and as hard it as might be, ignore them. If they don't have a reason for saying all that hateful stuff then you shouldn't let it affect you. You didn't ask to be born and they need to be actual family members and treat you with respect!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:01 am
I apologize; I didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 am
I live with my cousins and they blame me for everything and try to put me down how should I feel and act about it because at this point i cry almost everyday stressing over what i should do  

x-OhhhLayla

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:24 am
At risk of getting flamed again sweatdrop I wonder if there's something you can try.

Do you have someone in your family, or a family friend, that can sit down with you and the family members you're having trouble with, and discuss your feelings and how they treat you?

Try to put it in the context of, "Since we're all (stuck) here together, I want us to get along as much as we can. What can I do to help? And here are some things that I need you to do (be more understanding, etc.) so that we can all do better together."

Does that make sense? When you're a certain age, your options are kind of limited. You do have to compromise a little. But they should be willing to meet you part-way. Just because you're young, it doesn't mean your feelings aren't real or shouldn't be taken seriously.

Whatever you decide to do to handle the situation, good luck and keep us posted! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:40 pm
It depends on mostly your situations,dear.
If you are young still going to HS or lower in school then there are after school activities that you can go to to help with staying away from home a while.
If it is bad then you may have to seek out a councilor and talk with them about it. It could be that you are taking what they are saying wrong ( but idk there arent specifics that you posted.) But if its verbal abuse or even worse, physical abuse then you need to seek out a domestic violence center. They will be able to take you in and shelter you. Foster you out till you can get adopted by better parents.
But if you are old enough to move away then that would be the best idea, get a job, go looking for a roomate and get out of there.  

Zelda Faye

Interstellar Muse

15,175 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items