Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Fan Fiction
Assassin's Creed Fan Fiction(s)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:52 pm

I seem to be having a lot of ideas for AC fan fiction now... so I'll just post them here. ^_^ I try to keep my stuff as accurate as possible, so if you can point out errors that would be very much appreciated!

--

The Loner

What was that? Ezio straightened from the corpse of his latest victim, wiping his blade clean of blood on the dead man's clothes as he stood. He frowned, searching again for that seemingly elusive sound. He took a step forward out of the shadows, then froze.

There it was again. Faint, but there. Ezio moved forward, his graceful form almost gliding like a wraith. His eyes flicked about. Being late at night, the street stood empty. Except...

There, on the bench. A small child sat by their lonesome self, knees drawn up to their chest. It's a girl, the white-robed Assassin realized with a start. She was crying, her sobs echoing into the empty night. He was surprised that her noise hadn't attracted the guards yet. Ezio turned away, thinking he would leave the girl and go to hide the body of his last target then simply go on with his life. But...

Heaving a sigh, the Assassin turned again and started towards the child. "Where are your parents, signorina?"

The girl raised her head to look at him, shoulders still shaking and nose still sniffling. Her gray eyes grew wide and she began her cries anew, this time louder. She really was going to draw the guards' attention if she kept on like this. Ezio was in no mood to deal with them, especially with the young girl nearby. He stopped beside her and squatted so he could see into her large and fearful eyes. No doubt she thought that this hooded man was someone to be afraid of.

"Signorina?" he repeated softly as he pulled down his cowl to reveal his aged face to her. There was no need to hide himself from her. Being able to see the Assassin's scarred face, she calmed slightly, although tears still ran free down her red cheeks.

"Dio li benedica, they are dead," she choked between hiccups. Ezio winced. Although she seemed young, her voice sounded old, as if she had seen everything the pathetic world had to offer her. "A big group of men came and t-took them.Accidenti a loro! They said they were going to hang them f-for treason!"

Ezio pulled himself onto the bench and put his gloved hand on her bony shoulder. She was skinny, starving. She probably hadn't had a real meal in a long time.

"Do you have a place to go to? Una casa?" Ezio asked.

"N-no, signore. The biggest man who yelled at the other men said my brothers were dead. There is no one left. Lo sono un solitario." She began to cry again, warm tears flowing down her face in rivulets. She looked-- really looked up at Ezio for the first time. Her already wide eyes seemed to grow ten times wider and she struggled for words.

"A-a-assassin!" she gasped.

"Si," Ezio murmured.

"Will you help me? Make the mean men pay?" the girl asked. Something in her aged voice seemed to hint at something, although at what, Ezio could not tell. He gave her a hard stare, then finally nodded.

"I will," he replied as he stood up, throwing the hood over his head. Once again, he was at home as he hid in the shadow of his cowl.

"W-wait, Assassin!" said the girl, clutching at his white sleeve with her dirty hands, "Bring me with you!"

"I cannot--" Ezio started, surprise showing in his voice.

"Per favore, Assassin!" she begged, "I have nowhere to go, nothing to return to. I want to learn to defend myself." She paused, looking up into his eyes. Ezio sucked in a breath. It was like she could see into his soul. "I want to learn to kill."

"Surely you do not mean that. You are just a young girl."

"Voglio imparare. I do, I truly do, signore!"

"It will be difficult..."

"It will be for the better!" she whispered, gray eyes gleaming.

Ezio fell silent for a moment as he looked down at her. He turned away and started walking for the shadows, slowly. The girl's lip quivered and she stared after the retreating Assassin until he spoke again. The single word brought forth from his lips brought her... happiness.

"Come."

--

I think I've been playing way too much Assassin's Creed. I usually don't write fan fiction at all, but for some reason I couldn't help it this time. I wrote this at like two in the morning... not bad, if I say so myself, since I was half asleep. <3 I might add on to this, I don't know. I still have to write some other things, which I have been procrastinating on. Anyways, enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:16 pm
That was awesome! I've been watching people play Assassin's Creed and there's so much give for a fanfiction that I've wanted to write one for it myself.

You did an awesome job and I really do hope you post more.  

Soranae

4,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Leap of Faith

"Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine. The wisdom of our Creed is revealed through these words. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted." spoke the quiet voice of Fang Xioru, meeting the gaze of each eager Assassin recruit until his eyes met the dark gaze of Daiyu Li. In unison, the recruits repeated these words solemnly, their eyes glittering stars. They each were branded with the mark of their order, burned on their left ring finger. This small pain was nothing to the female recruit, Daiyu Li, for what she was about to become was far superior than this minor pain.

Fang Xioru nodded, then turned to the archway behind him, "Come. Your days as Assassin recruits are over. Follow, and become one of the order."He exited the room to the outside, where each man or woman would take their Leap of Faith, signifying of their passing and become an Assassin. They each leapt, one by one, off the side of the tower. Each disappeared until finally Daiyu Li stepped forward. She was the last. The Mentor looked at her and gave her a slight smile. "You will become something great, Daiyu Li. Go now," he said, clapping a hand to her shoulder before nudging her to the edge. Daiyu Li took a deep breath, summoning her courage.

She leapt.

--

Daiyu Li is my Assassin's Creed OC. She was one of the Beijing Assassins, so I have a nice lil' bio about her too, on my dA page somewhere. This little piece of writing was written for my AC role-play in a different guild, but I liked it so I decided to post it here as well. Hope you guys liked. ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:56 pm
Don't Get Attached

The young girl crouched before the water's edge, dipping into the water a stick topped with a small piece of meat. She was trying to catch the little crayfish that always hung around in the shallow waters of the stream, hoping to amuse herself while she waited for her father to come back from the market. She painted the water with slow circles, mesmerized, until a medium-sized crustacean dared to hook its claw on the tantalizing morsel. With a childish grin, Daiyu Li yanked the stick out of the water with the small creature still hanging on to the meat. She held it up in front of her face, studying it curiously. It dripped with the water from the stream, and for a moment the young girl thought it gave her a look of fear.

"Little crayfish, why do you insist on holding on to the meat?" she asked it, her kiddish voice quiet. Of course, the small lobster-like creature didn't reply.

"You are a silly creature. Surely you know that it was always a trick just to catch you. Why do you always fall for the same trick, over and over? Do you ever learn?" the crayfish merely looked at Daiyu Li, and she sighed and gently placed the stick back in the crystal-clear water, letting the crayfish take off with the piece of food. She was reaching for another piece of meat when a deep voice interrupted her silent thoughts.

"Get away from there, Daiyu. In the mud and with the critters is no place for a girl to play." Daiyu stood up slowly, the tiny sack of meat in her hands. She turned to look at her father, who towered over her with his dark hair swept into a strict ponytail. He blocked out the mid-afternoon sun, casting a shadow over her.

"Come, we're going home." he ordered, grabbing her hand all too-tightly and pulling her away from the water's edge. "Drop that filthy sack. You don't need to carry that thing around -- you're already a mess."

When the little girl didn't release the small bag filled with tasty morsels, her father snatched it from her and threw it out into the stream. She was sure that all of the aquarian creatures would have a feast tonight. He pulled her along, practically dragging her all the way home. As they transcended the bustling streets, she thought that once or twice she saw black robes and the glint of a blade. The word cìkè, Assassin, crossed her mind, but she said nothing to her father.

yum_sausage

Later, little Daiyu Li sat outside on the veranda, her elbows on her knees and her head in her hand as she watched the afternoon turn into evening, and slowly descend into night. All was silent, when suddenly she heard the snap of a twig. She raised her head suddenly.

"Who's there?" she called, pale eyes darting about to find the source of the sound. Again came the noise, closer this time. She stood up, but her legs trembled and threatened to collapse, which would send her to the ground.

"I know you're out there," she said, moving into a shoulder-width stance with her arms in front of her. She may be young, but Daiyu Li knew a fair amount of the martial arts (against her father's wishes of course), and thought she could scare off anyone who dared to mess with her. Even... a small furry animal came trotting out of the bushes, panting and tail wagging.

"A puppy?" murmured the girl, kneeling as the young pup plopped down in front of her. She knelt beside it and stroked its head then scratched behind its ears. Its leg thumped a lively rhythm and Daiyu chuckled.

"You're cute, little one. Where'd you come from...?"

As if in reply, the little dog let out a yip and nudged her hand. She had stopped petting the furry creature.

"Oh, fine. You're too cute to resist!" the young child went back to petting the puppy again, who made little dog-noises of pleasure. As the puppy half-closed its eyes, she took the time to study the thing. Its soft fur was rather neat for a stray, and its ears stood straight. The whole thing was a beautiful shade of brown, except for a splash of white on the animal's chest. The girl's smile widened.

"Come with me, little dog! I'll take care of you!" she exclaimed, scooping the adorable ball of fur up into her arms. Its short tail wagged and the small dog made another puppy-noise as she carried it inside her luxurious home. She tip-toed into the room in which her parents slept and went to her father's side of the bed. She gently prodded him awake and thrust the dog into his tired face.

"Daddy! Can I keep him?"

"Daiyu! By the Emperor, girl, can't you let your mother and I get some sleep?!" he growled, turning his back to her.

"Please, Daddy? I promise to take care of him! I'll feed him and clean up after him and love him and..."

With a grunt her father heaved himself out of bed and grabbed the puppy by the scruff. It whimpered and Daiyu Li let out a horrified gasp.

"Please, Daddy, don't hurt him!"

"To hell with hurting it. Daiyu, you can't keep the filthy mutt!"

"He's not a filthy mutt! He's beautiful!" the little girl's voice had risen to a scream now, and her mother had sat up in her bed to regard her with sad eyes. She briefly wondered why her mother would give her such a look, when her attention turned back to her father, who had gone outside. Something shone in his hands under the moonlight.

"Daddy? Daddy, what are you doing?"

"Disposing of the disgusting thing." the object in his hand rose above his head and with a terrible start, Daiyu Li realized that it was a sword.

"NO, DADDY!" the agonized scream tore itself from her throat at the same time when the blade was thrust through the heart of the small creature. It let out a weak whine and went limp in her father's hands. He threw its corpse into the bushes, where later in the night the wild animals would feed on it. Daiyu Li fell to her knees. Warm tears streamed down the girl's cheeks, glistening in the light of the moon.

"W-why, Daddy? Why would you k-kill it...?" she choked between sobs.

"I could not let you keep such a disgusting thing in the house." he said coldly, turning back to their home.

At that moment, something in the little girl snapped. She grew a little older, a little wiser. She forced herself to her feet grabbed her father's wrist, turning him and staring him in the eye.

"Father, I hate you. I hate you so much. I hope you die and get what you deserve for killing an innocent thing." She then turned and walked away stiffly without a backward glance at her father, who stood stunned as he stared after her.

"You get back here right now, Daiyu Li!" he shouted. Daiyu Li could imagine a vein in his neck popping out in his rage. She said nothing in reply, only disappeared, swallowed by the inky darkness.

yum_sausage

Later in the night, Daiyu Li sat by the water's edge again with her feet resting in the cool water. She had cried herself dry and now only felt a yawning emptiness in her heart. She had told her father she hated him. Words were nothing she could take back. Ever. What fate would await her, should she go back to her home? She contemplated running away for good, but couldn't bring herself to actually plan it out. She couldn't leave her mother with that man. Leaving her alone wasn't worth the girl's freedom. She stared blankly at the area across from her on the other side of the stream, empty except for the foliage of the forest across from her. Someone moved between the trees. They wore robes of darkness and moved with such a grace that even young Daiyu Li had never seen such a thing. It was... uncanny. Again, that word from earlier came to mind as she watched the few people disappear from her view.

Cìkè.

Assassin.

--

Whew, this one was a fun one to write. Took a while, but I'm glad I got it done. This one isn't really focused on Assassins that much, but rather, part of the childhood of my original character (made for AC of course), Daiyu Li. Daiyu Li is actually her full name... but the reason why I call her by her full name in the story is because she prefers it to just 'Daiyu'. There's more info on her on my deviantART page, but I'll not waste your time with her long history and yada yada... anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed. ^_^ And by the way... the little sausage separating parts of the story is the 'piece of meat' she was using to catch the crayfish, heh.

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

DeathsHand25

Prophet

3,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 am
biggrin
very nice!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:45 pm
DeathsHand25
biggrin
very nice!

Thank you! :3  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

xx-jocelynn-xx

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:50 pm
On-Core! On-Core!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:50 pm
Gudd_Gurl
On-Core! On-Core!

Haha, thanks, I guess! I'll see if I get any ideas and write some more when I get the chance.  

Munashii the Unseen
Crew

Informer

xx-jocelynn-xx

5,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Sagittariis Munashii
Gudd_Gurl
On-Core! On-Core!

Haha, thanks, I guess! I'll see if I get any ideas and write some more when I get the chance.

Great! I Can't Wait.  
Fan Fiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff