Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
This takes longer than I thought it does... @w@"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:50 pm
I was just cleaning up the Mermaid section, and holy crap, it took so long! XD Like, 4 hours. @A@
So many tanks to move to different sections, tanks to post in the "empty tanks" thread, and having to move all the pages around so there wasn't just a blank one in the middle. XD

Didn't help that I kept getting that glitch that's been happening since yesterday, where it takes way over a minute for the tank to load and let me even click out of it. emotion_donotwant
I had to check the tanks to get their environment IDs to enter into the analyzers, to see if they were ghosties, and the ones that say "No fish want to glow in here" didn't even have any ghost fish in them, so I didn't remove those tanks. Don't know what's up with that... ">w>

It took a long time, but I love organizing, so it was actually fun for me. XD

TLDR; Takes a long time to fix the Bootynator. @w@

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:21 am
my tank has said it doesn't want to glow when the fish are fine I just haven't fed them for over 24 hours. Maybe it's that?

I feel bad posting that I starve my pixel fish of pixel food.  

Pippin Aelaera Nueth

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:48 am
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
my tank has said it doesn't want to glow when the fish are fine I just haven't fed them for over 24 hours. Maybe it's that?

I feel bad posting that I starve my pixel fish of pixel food.

poor fishies.. o n o dont starve them o n o

@bloodpop - wow your doing an amazing job biggrin makes me proud of you.

it's just a question what happens when mermaids cease to exist in gaia?
what will happen to the mermaid section in the bootynator?
I still ahve my mermaids in my main tank and my mule tank but I'm thinking of another mean to refill my mermaid tank for my mule though gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:33 pm
@Pippin - That could be it. I didn't realize feeding them actually had something of a point now, instead of just increasing tank health. XD

@Arch Angel - Awwww, thanks. redface heart
That's a good question, one I've been wondering about, too. XD
I guess when there are absolutely no Mermaid tanks left, we could lock the Mermaid Section up in the Crew sub-forum (in case Memphis or Lila ever come back to Phin Phang), or we could move all the Enki tanks there, since they're the male equivalent of Mermaids. xd

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:18 am
Blood Pop
@Pippin - That could be it. I didn't realize feeding them actually had something of a point now, instead of just increasing tank health. XD

@Arch Angel - Awwww, thanks. redface heart
That's a good question, one I've been wondering about, too. XD
I guess when there are absolutely no Mermaid tanks left, we could lock the Mermaid Section up in the Crew sub-forum (in case Memphis or Lila ever come back to Phin Phang), or we could move all the Enki tanks there, since they're the male equivalent of Mermaids. xd

i thought I was the only one who was thinking of that.. good thing I am not alone in this world. I do wish gaia bring back the memphises without being nerfed. I still have them in my tank you see. XD Though I do want to see more passion from tank owners and BG players alike for these fishes. They are really worth it. My pure mermaid tank has already made 9mil+ in its life span It's my goal to make it to 10 mil +  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:24 am
Blood Pop

Awesome job there you lovely lady! XD

If you need help you should bug Neko and Kandy xDDD boahahha!  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:56 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Blood Pop

oh yeah your right XD haha
Ijust realize that i can actually edit stuff posted in the guild o.o like i didn;t realize that before really  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:16 pm
Arch Angel Neko
i thought I was the only one who was thinking of that.. good thing I am not alone in this world. I do wish gaia bring back the memphises without being nerfed. I still have them in my tank you see. XD Though I do want to see more passion from tank owners and BG players alike for these fishes. They are really worth it. My pure mermaid tank has already made 9mil+ in its life span It's my goal to make it to 10 mil +

That's really good for a Mermaid tank! eek But yeah, I know what you mean. I don't like how people just pass up a glowing Mermaid tank, 'cause Memphis is a really good fish! emotion_0A0 They can bunch up together like Dolphins and drop lots of gold. It's easy to get 2000+ from them. And she looks so cute. emo
And to top it off, a lot of the people I've seen that made Mermaid tanks (when Memphis was cheap, mind you. XD), just left it at that. They didn't put any effort into bumping their thread, submitting their tank to Booty Grab threads/guilds, stalking their glows, etc... Dunno if they just didn't know to do those things, or were just lazy and expected to profit without effort.
It's sad. emo

chiisai-akanbo

Thanks! XD So far, I've taken care of the "obvious" tanks that didn't belong. Now I just gotta go through them all to find any dead or misplaced tanks. X3
And it'd really help if I could go back to the version of flash player before this 11.3 crap... T^T

I don't like bothering people to do things for meeeee. ; w ;" It makes me feel lazy, 'cause I never have anything to do, so I may as well do it myself. XD
But something I'd be happy for them to do is invite more tank owners whose tanks aren't listed in the Bootynator... ninja

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:45 pm
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko

That's really good for a Mermaid tank! eek But yeah, I know what you mean. I don't like how people just pass up a glowing Mermaid tank, 'cause Memphis is a really good fish! emotion_0A0 They can bunch up together like Dolphins and drop lots of gold. It's easy to get 2000+ from them. And she looks so cute. emo
And to top it off, a lot of the people I've seen that made Mermaid tanks (when Memphis was cheap, mind you. XD), just left it at that. They didn't put any effort into bumping their thread, submitting their tank to Booty Grab threads/guilds, stalking their glows, etc... Dunno if they just didn't know to do those things, or were just lazy and expected to profit without effort.
It's sad. emo

--> It's sad! I know what you mean. Hell if I had all those mermaids i'd be a billionaire by now from all the tank loving that I'd be doing sadly there are lots of lame people who don;t want to love the mermaids. They do so well yet no love is being given to them? Is it because some are unaware of how to increase the potential of their own tanks? sad really. very sad.. -> I will make a thread for this someday. "Guide for Dummies - How to increase tank income generation."

chiisai-akanbo

Thanks! XD So far, I've taken care of the "obvious" tanks that didn't belong. Now I just gotta go through them all to find any dead or misplaced tanks. X3
And it'd really help if I could go back to the version of flash player before this 11.3 crap... T^T

I don't like bothering people to do things for meeeee. ; w ;" It makes me feel lazy, 'cause I never have anything to do, so I may as well do it myself. XD
But something I'd be happy for them to do is invite more tank owners whose tanks aren't listed in the Bootynator... ninja

--> I'll try inviting more people into the guild once my work load gets lighter. Honestly been studying. ^^ but i do have a question = Would guys like the bootynator to gather more tanks because i personally think it's not that much anymore. XD And personally been thinking of inviting people from my BG thread to our guild to strengthen our elite forces. cool

--> Whats with the new flash? I have heard it speaking whispers in my computer updates but my computer never really demanded that I update it.

--> Random Idea
(now I want to make an avi art of the elite crew/team of the Sparkling Waters Guild!) We should all dress up in swag dresses in the rally/towns/zOMG and have it print screen. I can or somebody who's better than me can do the editing and stuff and we can put it in our profiles or signatures. That would be really cool  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:56 pm
Arch Angel Neko
--> I'll try inviting more people into the guild once my work load gets lighter. Honestly been studying. ^^ but i do have a question = Would guys like the bootynator to gather more tanks because i personally think it's not that much anymore. XD And personally been thinking of inviting people from my BG thread to our guild to strengthen our elite forces. cool

--> Whats with the new flash? I have heard it speaking whispers in my computer updates but my computer never really demanded that I update it.

--> Random Idea
(now I want to make an avi art of the elite crew/team of the Sparkling Waters Guild!) We should all dress up in swag dresses in the rally/towns/zOMG and have it print screen. I can or somebody who's better than me can do the editing and stuff and we can put it in our profiles or signatures. That would be really cool

Yeah, that's what I meant by inviting people whose tanks aren't in the Bootynator, so we can get more tanks in there. XD But that'd be great inviting all those people here... * o * heart
Let's fill up those threads with lovely tanks again and return them to their former glory! >B3

Oh, with Firefox (the only browser that doesn't go a snail's pace for me... emotion_donotwant ), it's really slowed down Booty Grab. Like when loading the tank, it takes a long time for the fish to show up, then even longer to for them to even start glowing and start the game. Then you're stuck in the corner for the first 10 seconds of the game. = ^ =" It's not as bad with Dolphin tanks, but Enki and Monster tanks, it's just horrid. ; ~ ;

That'd be silly. xd I has lots of elegant dresses to put my little avi in... * u * And I was actually thinking of doing a crew art whenever I get my liking for drawing back! XD

Blood Pop
Vice Captain

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:56 am
Blood Pop

I haven't updated my flash yet and glad I haven't xD
OMG can you do my assignments too? crying *stretches back*
crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:53 am
Blood Pop
Arch Angel Neko

--> Random Idea

Yeah, that's what I meant by inviting people whose tanks aren't in the Bootynator, so we can get more tanks in there. XD But that'd be great inviting all those people here... * o * heart
Let's fill up those threads with lovely tanks again and return them to their former glory! >B3

Oh, with Firefox (the only browser that doesn't go a snail's pace for me... emotion_donotwant ), it's really slowed down Booty Grab. Like when loading the tank, it takes a long time for the fish to show up, then even longer to for them to even start glowing and start the game. Then you're stuck in the corner for the first 10 seconds of the game. = ^ =" It's not as bad with Dolphin tanks, but Enki and Monster tanks, it's just horrid. ; ~ ;

That'd be silly. xd I has lots of elegant dresses to put my little avi in... * u * And I was actually thinking of doing a crew art whenever I get my liking for drawing back! XD
ah ^^ good thing you gave me a heads up o n o I aint upgrading if that's the effect of upgrading the flash.. ironic eh? flash = makes bg goes slower.. haha..

thats a great idea! biggrin yeah we should really do that e.. since I got a thumbs up from you I hope others will too o u o  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

ynotS

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 pm
Cleaning my thread takes forever. Especially with two of the same thread just with different analyzers. I feel your pain.
Analyzers will lie to me also. They'll say the tank has no fish of ghost fish when it really does. But thankfully It shows up properly when it's glowing or about to glow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:24 am
Thank you so much for all of your hard work. //; u ;//
It makes it much easier for booty grabbers like me. c':

Umioko

Playful Friend

Hikari chan21
Crew

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:31 am
Blood Pop

Do you want any help with organizing the bootynator? After all, I'm part of the crew and now I have the time for it. There's no need to do it by yourself. 3nodding  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games