Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:26 pm
Okay girls, I love ATLAB and TLOK.

They are so amazing! *eyes glitter*

Have you seen them? I so what do you think?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 pm
I thought Avatar was amazing and then when I saw the preview for The Legend of Korra I was like " Yes!!! "

Doesn't a new episode come on tonight? Wiki said a new episode of Korra comes on, on the 9th.

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:52 pm
The_Mistress_Of_Music
I thought Avatar was amazing and then when I saw the preview for The Legend of Korra I was like " Yes!!! "

Doesn't a new episode come on tonight? Wiki said a new episode of Korra comes on, on the 9th.

Ah, I watched episode 9 like 10 minutes ago, it is so amazing, some serious stuff goes down. I get the episodes from a friend of mine, she is going insane about the episode!

It is a very good episode emotion_awesome

Also, if you live in America, I dont know when it would be on, because I live in Australia yum_puddi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:37 pm
I love both series! I was so excited when TLOK came out ^^

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

Harmonical Melodies

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:23 pm
M i n i R e d S t a r s
The_Mistress_Of_Music

Ah, I watched episode 9 like 10 minutes ago, it is so amazing, some serious stuff goes down. I get the episodes from a friend of mine, she is going insane about the episode!

It is a very good episode emotion_awesome

Also, if you live in America, I dont know when it would be on, because I live in Australia yum_puddi

I am sadly in America. I'll find out later when it comes out here. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:33 pm
[ But I thought Legend of Korra airs in America every Saturday, 11am? ]

OH. MY. GOSH. YES. LOK FANS IN IAGT.

Excuse my overuse of capital letters.

It's just that I get a wee bit excited about this whole series. It's just THAT amazing.

Korra's definitely different from Aang, but I kind of see some parallelism between both Avatars. I love, love, love how the characters of A:TLA are still connected with the new series.

And NAGA! She's such an adorable polar bear dog. She must've looked everywhere for Korra... such a brave and loyal animal guide.

But nothing's cuter than PABUUUUU~ heart ! I just want to have him all to myself and cuddle the little fire ferret.

Speaking of fire ferrets, Mako and Bolin! Gah, I love Bolin. He's such a sweetheart. Mako's cool and all (especially when he's on overprotective mode [ep3 and ep9!]), but Bolin's the best (in my opinion. ^_^)

Asami's so pretty, but she's cool too! She, like, stood up against her father when she found out he was working for the Equalists!  

Lisiana

Newbie Phantom

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Lady Zombie Robot

Swashbuckling Pirate

9,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:41 am
Last Airbender and TLOK are both american made, not traditional anime. Both stories were created and done by nickelodeon. I personally think the Last Airbender was much better as far as entertainment. Yet now that I'm older I think the romance is sweet in TLOK but I think they are going a bit crazy with the love triangles. One thing I disliked about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:12 pm
I like both of them....
But I prefer Avatar: The Last Airbender over Korra though confused
I think it's because I like originals and whenever I see a new series to something, that it's never as good as the first... but that's just me.
But I need to catch up on Korra cuz I missed some of the episodes... heh heh  

MonkeyGirl188

Friendly Friend

10,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tipsy 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I do not like Legend of Korra but I do like the original avatar series.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:12 pm

i like both of them
but of course i prefer the original ATLA

the little madeleine girl

Dapper Dabbler

9,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 pm
OMFG.
THE ORIGINAL AVATAR SERIES WAS MY LIFE.
OH AND TOPH WILL FOREVER BE MY HERO cat_blaugh

i tried to watch legend of korra but after the first few episode i was like eh.

The original will always be the best in my opinion.

oh and *LE FANGIRL CAUSE THERE ARE ATLA FANS IN THE GUILD* ASDFGHJKLQAZWSXEDCRFV

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:17 pm
                      I watched ATLA with my boyfriend and we both adore it.
                      It was such a lovely show, with great character development, a good story arch, powerful messages, and just overall it was beautiful.
                      But I was disappointed with LOK. Sure there are parts that I love (Meelo, Bolin and Beifong), but the whole thing felt rushed. And I think the writers got carried away with the love triangles.
                      Perhaps because there were so many fan pairings for ATLA that they thought it would be a popular thing, but it seemed to overshadow what could be a great show.
                      And the season ending was too mary-sue. She shouldn't have gotten in touch with her air bending just like that, it should have carried on into the next season. Korra and the others should have struggled with being non-benders for a while, so they could appreciate regular humans and their powers.
                      And I don't believe Amon is dead, it was just too sudden and too easy. I'm sure he'll be back.

Cadenza of the Heart

Inquisitor

Harmonic Tune

Astral Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:55 am
Avatar the Last Air Bender FTW!!!
Dont like Korra cuz its not the real thing its like stealing an idea and continuing it. Now its just dragging. I think people dont want the benders to end. xp  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games