Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
Anyone having an Enki drop problem?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pippin Aelaera Nueth

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:36 am
All my Enki's died this weekend and have now been replaced with dolphins and enkis.

But I tried to open the 17 Enki drops and I got a
"general error: this items can not be used" message.

Anyone else having this issue, or do you have some drops from your dead enkis.

I am In the UK and I never am awake for Ask the Admin. I'm not sure who to message etc.etc. about this. Any ideas guys? It's going to effect more and more people as time goes on....  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:37 am
It's normal. This error occurs everytime a drop is "new" (the first Enkis are just starting to die) and the artists haven't assigned items to it yet.
We just need to be patient and wait until it's fixed (and hope we'll get some cool new exclusive items from Enkis drops!). :]  

Princeries

O.G. Seeker

Pippin Aelaera Nueth

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:47 am
Princeries
It's normal. This error occurs everytime a drop is "new" (the first Enkis are just starting to die) and the artists haven't assigned items to it yet.
We just need to be patient and wait until it's fixed (and hope we'll get some cool new exclusive items from Enkis drops!). :]
I thought so. I'm hoping for more alchemy items that can be used. that way people will keep wanting to buy enkis.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:14 am
I have 5 dead Enki. I'm sure the drops will work soon. It would have made sense to make the drop at the same time they release a new fish.  

Harrypoptart

Mega Nerd

12,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jolly Roger 50

angelwingsflower

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:56 am
my enkis are dying as well. I will keep my drops until items are assigned to them. I won't be replacing them, as Gaia still hasn't returned Memphis to Phin Phang, so when all fish die on all 4 accounts (if Memphis still hasn't returned by then) I will not be in the BG tank owner scene anymore. I will still probably grab just not be a tank owner  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:58 am
I never had that problem yet. I see that error message when I hit the daily chance sometimes though. I've been getting more enki drops lately. Or at least it seems that way.  

msfrankie

Sparkly Nerd

7,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items