Reply les/bi paradise
Advice please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xVampireMoney

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:52 pm
So, I'm on the fence about my sexuality (no, not between straight an bi). I've already outed myself as bi, but I'm beginning to realize I'm more genderblind/Pansexual than anything. I've stopped caring about gender, honestly. But do you think I'd have to out myself to my friends all over again? If so, how could I approach this topic without making them think I was just doing it for attention or being a 'special snowflake'?

Any girls who could help?~ x_x;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:39 pm
xVampireMoney
So, I'm on the fence about my sexuality (no, not between straight an bi). I've already outed myself as bi, but I'm beginning to realize I'm more genderblind/Pansexual than anything. I've stopped caring about gender, honestly. But do you think I'd have to out myself to my friends all over again? If so, how could I approach this topic without making them think I was just doing it for attention or being a 'special snowflake'?

Any girls who could help?~ x_x;

Ok well explain it to them and if they don't believe you or think you're doing it for attention, they obviously ARE NOT yer freinds. And who really cares if they know? You do you. As long as you know who you are and what you want in life. EVeryone else is either wind benieth your wings or a brick chained to your ankle.  

weapon-of-love

les/bi paradise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff