The Skaven Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:30 pm

I smell my 2nd doomwheel... <3

Yes I play dirty with Skaven... So what?!?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 pm
NICE!!

*reads 40k Errata*

Okay, I'm officially done with 40k. Anyone need some Chaos Marines? = . =

I'm glad the people writing the Errata for Fantasy make so much sense. Glad I finally got into this one, just need a few more pieces.

Oh, anyone have any ideas what I can use to piece together a Doom-Flayer that looks like The Cleaner from Labyrinth?  

Xenephale Fairfeather

Devoted Defender

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:25 am
Check out this one, it might give some inspiration.

http://underempire.net/index.php?s=30e14f98e7c0f719af0da0c136459c07&showtopic=31760  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:44 pm
I'm glad to find at least one devoted, consistent Fantasy player/poster in this forum. That's interesting, I think I can work with the idea.  

Xenephale Fairfeather

Devoted Defender

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 pm
Well of course, Fantasy gives me more room to evolve my thinking, when I play 40k I just get a bucket of dice and pour it onto my enemies until they choke to death... Yes I play orks... 40K is indeed fun, but it only kicks in when I need a break from Fantasy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:33 pm
I actually took a large number of bits from 40k and hodgepodged them together to make this rather nasty looking drill bit, and I'm going to take some other stuff that my friend has left over to make the frame for it. It's going to look pretty nasty by the end of it. ^^  

Xenephale Fairfeather

Devoted Defender

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:44 pm
Sweet.

I found that the Killa kanz is a nice kit to make all manners of Skryre contraptions with, a friend of mine is going to make them into Rat Ogres and even making himself a bonebreaker with a warlord as a "tank commander", seeing that he made a Skryre Giant with the old deffdread I'm sure he can pull this one off.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 am
Sounds like it. xD

I just put up a crappy low-res picture of a Musician I made out of battle standard bits when I ran out of pieces for my Musicians. Somehow I managed to cobble together a xylophone player. xD  

Xenephale Fairfeather

Devoted Defender

Shinobi_8745

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:22 am
Nice~

I'm currently painting some minis now, 25 Stormvermin to be exact, and I just can't settle on the tone for the fur yet... D:
I don't know if I want normal colours, darker or all black, a mix feels a bit strange (but yet not, depends on if the SV are bred to be SV or if they rise from the ranks), I'll think of something soon enough though, the armour is finished on them anyways.

I'm also preparing myself for a tournament this summer, and I'm eager to throw in 2 doomwheels, furnace, bell, 40 plague monks, 40 clanrats or stormvermin, slaves and plague censer bearers (and a couple of jezzails) for the remaining points... <_<;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:53 pm
Sounds like a rather mean combination there.

I haven't gotten to painting my rats yet, but I wanted them to have a red/roan color to them, so I'm planning to prime them in black, base them in Devlan (sp?) Mud, wash them in Baal Red, and drybrush a topcoat in Dark Flesh. It's an experiment. xD  

Xenephale Fairfeather

Devoted Defender

Vlad von Karstein

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 am
The Rat Ogres of the Island of Blood are just amazing ! What's happening in GW ? Their sculptors finally had inspiration ? And the Globadiers are just very well sculpted also !  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:55 pm
Vlad von Karstein
The Rat Ogres of the Island of Blood are just amazing ! What's happening in GW ? Their sculptors finally had inspiration ? And the Globadiers are just very well sculpted also !

amen those models are so nice I'm rethinking about starting my gobbo army for starting a skaven one hhhmmm its interesting sitting up here on the fence blaugh  

Drakeoss Dragoon

r0guish

Hilarious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:31 pm
Hey, I'm new to Warhammer and I'm going to make Skaven my first army.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the composition of my army.. Like.. What to put in it.

I have some ideas I was just wondering what would be best for a starting army.  
Age of Sigmar Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff