Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 12: Video Game Lounge
Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doctr IceTiger

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:33 pm
Any thoughts on Call of Duty 9?
The campaign will be sandbox style, meaning the player can make choices that will affect the story. This confirms that the campaign will have multiple endings. The campaign will also take place in the 1980s for the first 1/3 of the game, and in 2025 for the final 2/3. Jason Hudson, Alex Mason, and Viktor Reznov will be returning in the campaign as playable characters.The majority of the game, as indicated by the trailer, appears to be set in war-torn Los Angeles in the year 2025. David Mason, son of Alex Mason, will be the main protagonist of the game. You can see more information at Call of Duty Wikia
Reveal Trailer here- Call of Duty: Black Ops II- Reveal Trailer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:12 pm
it'll probably be better than modern warfare 3...looks promising, hope they change it up more than just adding new kill streaks and perks  

SideEffekt

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:15 pm
Does anyone else think it's pointless to have tanks with legs? They move much slower and don't get through as much terrain. May look cool, but it's just pointless.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:12 am
Death_354
Does anyone else think it's pointless to have tanks with legs? They move much slower and don't get through as much terrain. May look cool, but it's just pointless.

Lot's of futuristic games have those. It's a cliche.  

Unit Blue

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:09 am
Unit Blue
Death_354

It's still pointless. In a battle between Normal tank vs. Futuristic tank with legs, the normal ones would totally win. Just shoot off one leg and it's pretty much ********.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:12 pm
Death_354
Unit Blue
Death_354

It's still pointless. In a battle between Normal tank vs. Futuristic tank with legs, the normal ones would totally win. Just shoot off one leg and it's pretty much ********.

Your right. But you sure those are walking tanks or walking gunners? Because in Battlefield 2142, it had these Walkers that were primarily against units, humvees (land vehicles), and also air units. So yea, the tank was still strong against it but this thing was strong against units, as in it could just crush things under it's feet. The only effective thing was a RPG, but it's a game so it still had life.

But idk, I haven't seen CoD BlckOps2 trailer that well yet, so a walking tank does suck..  

Unit Blue

Doctr IceTiger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:12 pm
This is the most replies I've ever gotten on a thread :,)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:22 pm
Unit Blue
Death_354
Unit Blue
Death_354

Your right. But you sure those are walking tanks or walking gunners? Because in Battlefield 2142, it had these Walkers that were primarily against units, humvees (land vehicles), and also air units. So yea, the tank was still strong against it but this thing was strong against units, as in it could just crush things under it's feet. The only effective thing was a RPG, but it's a game so it still had life.

But idk, I haven't seen CoD BlckOps2 trailer that well yet, so a walking tank does suck..

I wasn't too interested to look into it, I was just like wtf  

Cody Party Pie

Partying Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Asian Gasm

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:28 am
It looks so much better than MW3.
And I'm a big Zombies fan so I am looking forward to the new zombie maps and all the other things that they added to it.

12: Video Game Lounge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games