Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Boobs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kokoro Senpai

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:25 pm
Uhm so... first of all, my n****e(s) are shrinking o_o Is that supposed to happen? Is that a bad thing or...? And second of all, lately, my boobs have been really sore. My bras aren't helping. I think it's making it worse. I'm not sure. It hurts when I run and it used to never be a problem.
Also, I'm pretty sure my boobs are still the same size right now. If that matters o__o  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm
Either you're about to start your period or they are growing.  

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:47 pm
I've noticed that my boobs area always sore about a week or so before i get my period, so this could be causing the pain, or they are simply just growing. Shrinking nipples? Never heard of the before :/ maybe they just appear smaller because the rest of the breast is bigger?

If your bras are causing pain, invest in a new bra. Boobs hurt when running, that is normal, cause I guess they are growing, so they are sensitive.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:04 pm
M i n i R e d S t a r s
I've noticed that my boobs area always sore about a week or so before i get my period, so this could be causing the pain, or they are simply just growing. Shrinking nipples? Never heard of the before :/ maybe they just appear smaller because the rest of the breast is bigger?

If your bras are causing pain, invest in a new bra. Boobs hurt when running, that is normal, cause I guess they are growing, so they are sensitive.

No they did get smaller :c I don't know why! It used to be a looot bigger but now it's so tiny... &I'm not sure it's growing o__o But maybe I guess. Man, & I just bought new bras ):  

Kokoro Senpai

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:14 am
ii A n g i e
M i n i R e d S t a r s

No they did get smaller :c I don't know why! It used to be a looot bigger but now it's so tiny... &I'm not sure it's growing o__o But maybe I guess. Man, & I just bought new bras ):

I sugest you head to the doctors, pronto. I mean shrinking nipples doesn't sound very natural, and it sounds a little concerning. It might be awkward asking a docotr "why are my nipples shrinking" but it could be beneficial for your health, who knows.

Good work, I love getting new bras 8D They are always so comfy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:22 pm
M i n i R e d S t a r s
ii A n g i e
M i n i R e d S t a r s

I sugest you head to the doctors, pronto. I mean shrinking nipples doesn't sound very natural, and it sounds a little concerning. It might be awkward asking a docotr "why are my nipples shrinking" but it could be beneficial for your health, who knows.

So expensive though! I'm a broke potato. Duuude, I've never been to the doctor's though o_o Don't think my parents have enough time to take me either. And I find it reaaally awkward to talk to my mom about this kind of stuff. And she'll most likely dismiss it as something small :c  

Kokoro Senpai

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:03 pm
ii A n g i e
M i n i R e d S t a r s
ii A n g i e
M i n i R e d S t a r s

So expensive though! I'm a broke potato. Duuude, I've never been to the doctor's though o_o Don't think my parents have enough time to take me either. And I find it reaaally awkward to talk to my mom about this kind of stuff. And she'll most likely dismiss it as something small :c

I know, my latest bra was like $20, I know that isn't too bad, but it could be less. Never been to the doctor? Not even about being sick? I know that talking to your mum about this could be awkward, but you should be able to talk to her about this kind of stuff  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:17 pm
I'e read on many places that this is a sign of an oncoming peroid. Hope I'm not too late!  

Em is asylum

5,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sunniesaurus

Bashful Fatcat

12,150 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:59 am
Knowing your age would help considerably, there are quite a few possibilities for 'shrinking nipples'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:16 pm
Awenita
Knowing your age would help considerably, there are quite a few possibilities for 'shrinking nipples'.

I'm 15 o:  

Kokoro Senpai

Sumomo4life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:51 am
ii A n g i e
Uhm so... first of all, my n****e(s) are shrinking o_o Is that supposed to happen? Is that a bad thing or...? And second of all, lately, my boobs have been really sore. My bras aren't helping. I think it's making it worse. I'm not sure. It hurts when I run and it used to never be a problem.
Also, I'm pretty sure my boobs are still the same size right now. If that matters o__o

are you sure your nipples got smaller and your boobs didn't just get bigger?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:20 am
are you losing weight?  

Kitty-in-a-hole

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas