Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The World of Anime and Gaming
Are You Alice? [PSP/Manga]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Probably Alice

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:44 pm

Are You Alice? (あなたはアリスですか?) is a fictional series created by Ninomiya Ai. It is based loosely on Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventure in Wonderland. At first it was only released as a game for the PSP, but was later adapted into manga series with somehow different development in plot, although still retaining the main idea of the story.

What's interesting about this series of games, opposed to others based on Alice in Wonderland is that the protagonist is a young man, who comes to Wonderland of his own will, unlike previous Alices who were brought by the White Rabbit. Alice is given the title of the 89th Alice in Wonderland, and is instructed by the Queen of Hearts [who surprisingly, is also a man] to participate in a 'game' to kill the White Rabbit.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:05 pm
Oooh... sounds interesting. I have the sort of vague, half-idea that I've heard of this series before, but I can't say for sure. I think I might like the sound of the concept of Alice coming to Wonderland of his own accord... that makes for an interesting take on it. After all, Alice generally spends her time trying to 'escape' Wonderland... and I wouldn't think that would be much of an incentive if you came there of your own accord.  

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
The World of Anime and Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers