Submit

wasserplane

Faithful Trickster

20,550 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:16 pm
Name: Altron "Alto" (short for Altro, which means "low" in Latin, and ironically, "high" in Italian) Fortiss (means "power")

Blood colour: [#003d67]

Symbol: One of the symbols for Jupiter, who represented power

Personality:
Fairly certain every troll he meets has a unreasonable hatred for him, Alto reacts badly to meeting new people, deciding to be on the defense before anyone can insult him. This is also a way to throw himself as someone to be hated- that is, despite the defenses, Alto finds himself in a lot of blackcrushes. He actually views a blackrom as the ideal troll relationship- much more fufilling that a silly redrom, and much more passionate than something ashen or pale.

Alto gets a strange sense of satisfation when other trolls respond negetively against him, especially if they argue with him. This encourages him, and soon Alto and whatever troll took the bait will find themselves in some kind of shouting match, or at least a heated debate.
However, if a troll were to simply laugh at his angry retorts, or to suck it up and be the better man, Alto instantly repects this troll and views this troll as a really cool guy. He might even begin bothering them excessively, part to test their patience, and part to have an excuse to hang around them more.

Though the stuff that makes him geniunely happy is just hanging out with trolls he is comfortable with, which pretty much means trolls that he's tired of trying to piss off. Trolls that he has no intrest in pursing a blackrom with, either because he gained a weird respect for them, or because he's finally gotten bored of trying to start something with them, Alto settles down and begins to actually enjoy other trolls' company. Though, certain trolls he will never, ever stop trying to fight with.

Though Alto enjoys making other trolls mad, he only enjoys the emotional and mental aspects of fighting much more than the physical aspects. While he does get his own weird pleasure out of the physical aspects that come with a blackrom, he doesn't get any joy from actual combat. He views it as something that the lower castes would get themselves involved with- silly little fights that happen when trolls don't understand the true beauty of a good blackrom.

A quick way to get him legitimately mad is to call him "Altron." What a horrible name why would anyone call him that ever. For fun, and to make his own nickname less weird, Alto likes nicknaming everyone he gets to know.

Strengths:
- Loyal- Once you're a buddy of Alto, he will believe and support you in most things that his friends try.
- Respectful- Though rude and provacative to most everyone, trolls that are chill enough to ignore him get huges amounts of respect. He'll also avoid making a seadweller too mad, especially the empress. Alto, while irrational and angry, does value his life somewhat.
- Devoted- Devoted to both playing his bass and creating black feelings, Alto keeps doing what he's doing and doesn't stop. If he gets into a commitment, he'll stay in it. In fact, he'll stay in something even of other trolls want him gone, partly to spite them.

Flaws:
- Paranoid- Alto is fairly sure everyone hates him, in some way or another. Responds to anything that's about him extremely defensively and is very quick to get offended.
- Naive- Believes what everyone says is fact, especially blood castes higher than himself. Slightly more dubious of lower bloods, but if it sounds reasonable to Alto, he'll take it as the truth. However, if another troll outright insulted him, he would think that the insult is probably false since everyone hates him for no reason whatsoever, unless it was a troll he trusted.
- Weak- Growing up on the pampered side of life, manual labor never was never part of this blueblood's life. Apart from a few callouses on his fingers from constantly playing bass, alto has the build of a noodle. Not weak-minded or weak-willed, but not the most talented fighter either.

Weapon: Basskind. His bass has sharp edges, refined enough to hurt someone when thrown with force.

Appearance: With a classy fedora on his head and slick, shiny pants, Alto is a strange mix of old punk and new class. He has to represent his blood after all, and his sharp dress is refined enough to satisfy him. He pulls back his log hair, which he keeps neatly combed, but somehow ends up pointing out in different directions at the end. Alto has small, upwards-curling horns that don't allow him to wear a generic hat. Instead of getting one custom-made, Alto just slides the fedora over one horn, in the guise of fashion. He wears a dark gray tank top, and a blue vest with his symbol on top of that.

Home: New Hemisect. Growing up in the big city, Alto has always been living the sweet life. Though he has learned to do simple things, such as cooking, or getting around the town, he's still a little naive when it comes to how the poorer castes are living, even when it's right below his nose.

Lusus: A Bullfrog. Bullfrogdad's constant deep croaks have given Alto a appreciation for the lower musical vibrations. It helped Alto get a great love for music as well.

Power: none.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:37 pm
mea crit uguu ~~

I see random grammar errors, give it a good proofreading and I think you're good to go!

@personality I love his blackrom obsessions, haha.
Why is he okay with it if a troll he is trying to essentially blackflirt with one way or another denies his advances? Be it by just brushing it off or being the bigger man. I can understand why he would try and test their patience, but why is he okay with it? Wouldn't it frustrate him that it wasn't working? Does he find the chase fun?

What does Altron think of the caste system? He's a fairly disagreeable bro and is highblooded, so I imagine he leans more towards the caste system. Perhaps I'm wrong, please elaborate! :3

Also perhaps you should touch more on his band, and musical talent/interests since it seems to be a huge part of his character.

Why does he hate his name? o vo He seems to have a decent relationship with his lusus, as far as I can tell.

@strengths:
respect still confuses me. i don't get how he can just be okay with being ignored when he wants blackrom so bad? Perhaps it just needs some more elaboration, but to me it seems to clash with the rest of his personality.

naive- does Alto fall for what new trolls say easily, since he doesn't get along with them well? Or does it have to be someone he knows better, or someone he is trying to blackrom? He doesn't come off as terribly gullible to me when he dislikes most [new] trolls, anyways! Although for highbloods it would make sense always if he is a slave to castes.  

melona-pan
Crew

Cute Cultist

Application Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas