Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Pagan Podcasting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RubyAshes
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:55 pm
I was playing around with itunes recently and decided to check out some of the podcasts that were available. I was surprised to find that there were quite a few pagan-related ones out there, and have started to download a few out of curiosity. In anycase, I thought it would be fun to see how many people here subscribe to a pagan-related podcast and what your opinions on the shows available were.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:39 pm
I haven't listened in a little while, but I really enjoy DeosShadow. We used to be members of the same local Pagan community (when I was away at grad school), which is the reason I started listening. I stuck with it 'cause it's fun.  

ProfessorZed

LadyEladrin

Friendly Werewolf

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:30 pm
I've done the pagan podcast thing and hated it. The shows were boring and unoriginal and the music just bit. xp But that's just me. I'm very snooty when it comes to my music and what I'll waste/spend time on the internet for.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 7:43 am
I only listened to one podcast and that was because it was braught to my attention by someone else. There was an article on Witches' Voice a while back about a topic of paticular importance to me and it stirred up enough web traffic that one of the Pagan podcasts decided to interview him. So that was my discovery of Pagan podcasting though since then I can't say I've looked at it very much as it hasn't been salient. Now that it is though, I might just search around again and see what I can find. Heh.  

Starlock

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff